Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference (1491 Views)

Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by MirJay: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
I can categorically tell you that the INEC chairman is sounding afraid. please Someone should tell him that he should calm down cos God dey him back.
Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by Rockyrascal(m): 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
He knows well INEC is not an independent body under this administration.
Hope he won't postpone the election again....because I smell that from afar

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
It's not out of place, with the number of challenges and pressure he has faced ,not everyone can manage such situations without it showing on their faces, panic mode is activated for both inec and the top contenders......don't forget that Nigeria is complex
Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by Baawaa(m): 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Maybe,he has taken more than he can chew grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by madridguy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
The man should respect his old age and professorship. Declare Baba Buhari winner and go home.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by Asshurbanipal: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
He was not qualified to be INEC boss in the first place
Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by MirJay: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
grin

I am suspecting your boss is trying to hold him hostage but Nigerians surely will start working again.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
With INEC or not, Atiku cannot see draw against Baba Buhari.

MirJay:

I am suspecting your boss is trying to hold him hostage but Nigerians surely will start working again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by MirJay: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:

You go cry well well, after which Nigeria will start working again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by madridguy(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
No be today, after the election you will de activate your handle.

MirJay:

You go cry well well, after which Nigeria will start working again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by MirJay: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
No be today, after the election you will de activate your handle.

my appeal to you Is that you shouldn't take too much tramadol o

1 Like

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Inec chairman is from adamawa state where Atiku come from...
Yet, adamawa has been Buharized...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
The man should respect his old age and professorship. Declare Baba Buhari winner and go home.
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by madridguy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
I've never in my life take such substances.

MirJay:

my appeal to you Is that you shouldn't take too much tramadol o

1 Like

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by MirJay: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
I've never in my life take such substances.

sometimes your write ups reveals effect of hard drugs

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by madridguy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Maybe you're reading different meaning because of your relationship with the established thief.

MirJay:

sometimes your write ups reveals effect of hard drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by MirJay: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
Maybe you're reading different meaning because of your relationship with the established thief.

Tell your boss that his plan to Islamize Nigeria packaged with ethnic cleansing won't work. Nigerians are wiser now. Because you collect little stipend you will now come and start embarrassing yourself online. by this time next week your body must have calm down and you ma go dey Atikulated mentally.
Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Islamization story is stale so you guys need to start looking for new wailing formula tongue

MirJay:

Tell your boss that his plan to Islamize Nigerian packaged with ethnic cleansing won't work. Nigerians are wiser now. Because you collect little stipend you will now come and start embarrassing yourself online. by this time next week your body must have calm down and you ma go dey Atikulated mentally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by MirJay: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
Islamization story is stale so you guys need to start looking for new wailing formula tongue

lol. Na tomorrow u go know say an enemy to the church is an enemy to all.
Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by madridguy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Let wait and see.

MirJay:
lol. Na tomorrow u go know say an enemy to the church is an enemy to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin
I am still laughing.
Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by bighorlus(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Its not easy putting any event together not to talk of an election process of this magnitude. He is allowed to be jittery. He should just ensure at the end of the day that he delivers the right results.
Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by TRADU: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Why Is The INEC Chairman Jittery During His Press Conference by Konki: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
madridguy:

If free and fair, Atiku is a goal

Only those immune to poverty, bloodletting and nepotism will vote your BABA

For discerning minds, our PVC is ready to fire who we wrongfully hired in 2015.

Does he even know when he came to power?

Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers PDP Uncovers Another Plot To Concoct Elections Results By APC / Which State Is Nigeria's Poverty Capital? / See What Ijaw Youths Did To A Giant Whale Caught In Brass Lga(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.