Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Recruitment Project Nigeria ! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Recruitment Project Nigeria ! (667 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Project Nigeria ! by DionneWint: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hi All,

I am currently working on behalf of an oilfield services company who is in the most exciting phase of expansion since their incorporation. We are keen to hear from people with an oilfield services background that wish to work in Nigeria on a permanent basis at a fairly senior level within this large, dynamic and growing company.

Here are the links to the specific roles I am currently working on.
We are receiving a very high number of applications so only short listed candidates will be contacted in the first instance. As I have mentioned however if you are interested in working in Nigeria, please let us know as there will be further roles for phase 2.

Please note, I am working on the roles advertised in NIGERIA on the pages below for:

QHSE Manager
Project Manager
Business Development Manager
Human Resources Manager
Contracts Manager
Strategy Manager

http://www.hays.co.uk/JobSearch/Results.aspx?RegionId=4&CategoryId=773

http://www.hays.co.uk/JobSearch/Results.aspx?RegionId=3&CategoryId=773

Upon application and shortlist, individuals will receive a full job description and an overview of our clients business and our recruitment process. Should you be applying to any of these roles, please do highlight the most relevant experience you have in your covering letter in relation to the job specification / functions. For applications, either apply online or email your CV and covering letter to dionne.winter@hays.com

If this is not of interest to you but might be to someone you know - please pass this on to them.

Many thanks to you all for your continued support and interest.

Best Regards
Dionne Winter

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Guidance And Councelling / Healthcare International - Job Vacancy For Business Development Officer,lagos / Marine Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.