Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire (1811 Views)

How Empire Star Jussie Smollett Paid Two Nigerian Men To Attack Him (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Jussie Mollett Gay Attack: I Know What Bible Says / Bobrisky Reacts To Jussie Mollett Homophobic Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by megist80: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jussie Smollett has been suspended from the hit show “Empire” after the actor was accused of paying two men to attack him last month .

Police say the attack was a ploy to raise his profile because he was unhappy with his salary.

“The events of the past few weeks have been incredibly emotional for all of us,” said a statement from 20th Century Fox Television attributed to the show’s executive producers.

“Jussie has been an important member of our ‘Empire’ family for the past five years and we care about him deeply.

While these allegations are very disturbing, we are placing our trust in the legal system as the process plays out.

We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of Jamal from the final two episodes of the season,” they said, referring to his character, Jamal Lyon, the scion of a recording-industry family.

The suspension suggests that scenes in which he’s already appeared will be removed from the finished episode.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/jussie-smollets-character-removed-from-empire/

Cc;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by Nickijoy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Serve him right... stupid boy

7 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by Trendme: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin
Nickijoy:
Serve him right... stupid boy
Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by Baddiezz(f): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
They just gave us spoiler alert.
He'll be the one to die at the end of this season

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by kodded(m): 6:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
can this bastard and other sùpid libtards apologize deeply to Donald Trump undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good riddance. I won't have to fast forward gay scenes

8 Likes

Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by ritababe(f): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
Y na? I love that guy and also he can't be replace because he is too talented.
Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
Funny enough despite the hype of this movie empire.

I have never sat down to watch it.

The guy use him hand take ruin him career.

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by sparog(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Stupid gay cheesy
Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by Trendme: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
cheesy
sparog:
Stupid gay cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
He won't be missed

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by goodnewscliff(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
this gay goat angry angry sad angry
Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by neolboy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Suspended from the remaining two episodes.
Am going to miss his character, I love his on-screen chemistry with Cookie

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
neolboy:
Suspended from the remaining two episodes.

Am going to miss his character, I love his on-screen chemistry with Cookie
Yeah. His Pepsi song in season 2 was bomb asf

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by Branzy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Bye bye. Never loved this cry cry boy
Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:35am On Feb 23, 2019
Branzy:
Bye bye. Never loved this cry cry boy
Lol he doesn't really cryna

1 Like

Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by SolexxBarry(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2019
This must be sad for him,i dont think this is the best move for them to make though because his recent controversies have made the empire movie a must watch
Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by Trendme: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2019
grin Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique
Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by Daeylar(f): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Is this true? cry

Jamal whyyyy cry cry
Why? cry

I love the empire family, cry
Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by HerCuteness(f): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2019
SolexxBarry:
This must be sad for him,i dont think this is the best move for them to make though because his recent controversies have made the empire movie a must watch
Nah bad publicity
Re: Jussie Smollet's Character Removed From Empire by FlackoJodye: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Seems like Ill start watching empire again

Clout is one hell of a drug

(1) (Reply)

#Theendfestival:Wizkid Keep Nigerian Flag Flying, Shares More Photos of Himself. / Big Brother Naija, Bbnaija, Housemates, Seyi And Frodd On Friday Night / Tiwa Savage Gets A Portrait Gift From Artist (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.