Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Ghjk - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ghjk (767 Views)

Please Help Rate This GSD / Please How Pure Is This GSD.? / So This Gsd Dogs Are Up For Sale (2) (3) (4)

Ghjk by ojialo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Oo
Re: Ghjk by Lloydthesaint: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Feed your dog
Re: Ghjk by ojialo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
Feed your dog
this is not the question and who told you the dog don't feed well? The dog was seriously vomiting just dewormed her.
Re: Ghjk by OneCorner: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
This one na Aba shepherd
Re: Ghjk by ojialo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
OneCorner:
This one na Aba shepherd
when the dog never sick shey na Abakaliki Shepherd?
Re: Ghjk by Eveezy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
ojialo:
when the dog never sick shey na Abakaliki Shepherd?
Dog is looking like slant back, but with the current state, I advice you boost her up with high quality food else that could stunt her growth

Re: Ghjk by ojialo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Eveezy:

Dog is a slant back, but with the current state, I advice you boost her up with high quality food else that could stunt her growth
yeah thanks for the advice, I took her to the vet yesterday and today initially I tot is parvo, I bought some booster for her she's recovering you need to see her 3days ago like one hungry Ekeuke.
Re: Ghjk by OneCorner: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
This one don chop shiit tire grin
Re: Ghjk by ojialo(m): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2019
OneCorner:
This one don chop shiit tire grin
you dey sick come see the dog now, anyways I've gotten the answers I need, the dogis actually slant back, the person wey sell the dog no know say na slant I got it very cheap grin grin grin

Fluffy Both Sex Gsd For Sale In Ibadan / Alcohol Just Killed My GSD / Strong & Healthy German Shepherd (gsd) Pups For Sale

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7