Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Ceec Off To Dubai Together In Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Ceec Off To Dubai Together In Private Jet (1842 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Diane, Mercy And CeeC Live Video / Tobi And CeeC Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh And Ceec Off To Dubai Together In Private Jet by johntraffic: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
The controversial Actress,popularly called King Tonto and Big Brother reality star,Ceec have jetted out of the country to Dubai for an advert shoot and product promotion for Sapphire Scent. Remember,both of them are ambassadors for the brand.

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ceec Off To Dubai Together In Private Jet by itspzpics(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nice one
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ceec Off To Dubai Together In Private Jet by Abukia404(f): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Travelling a day to election means they won't vote,later they will be writing an epistle on how bad Nigeria economy have become because of a president.
Nobody should quote me o,cause every votes count

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ceec Off To Dubai Together In Private Jet by Abukia404(f): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Travelling a day to election means they won't vote,later they will be writing an epistle on how bad Nigeria economy have become because of a president.
Nobody should quote me o,cause every votes count.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ceec Off To Dubai Together In Private Jet by BOOMnaija(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Seeing these two ladies and their likes, guys like me who are still bachelors, have one more good reason not to get married yet.... imagine spending d rest of ur life with these type of women...crazy and scary!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ceec Off To Dubai Together In Private Jet by Nickijoy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sheybi tomorrow na election...
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ceec Off To Dubai Together In Private Jet by ShinqRambq: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Oo Ye children of iniquity!,thou shall open thou mouth in confession of the Name of the political burgler who paid for thou trip to Dubai or else Ye shall perish and be smitten by God's anger.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ceec Off To Dubai Together In Private Jet by ShinqRambq: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Blogist wat u will do for me is to get d name of any Alhaji or former Militant on amnesty travellin to Dubai in d comin days.I suspect a threesum loadin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Ceec Off To Dubai Together In Private Jet by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin two baboons running from voting new clowns into power

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

(1) (Reply)

Tough Reactions As Mia Khalifa, Popular Ex-IndecentStar Gets Engaged / Comic Yoruba Actor, Babatee Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Style (photos) / This Time last year i had no shelter''Zlatan Received 3 Awards At Afrinma Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.