Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Mother Catches Her Daughter Smoking Weed On Facebook Live. See What She Did. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Catches Her Daughter Smoking Weed On Facebook Live. See What She Did. (2424 Views)

Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Nigerian Man Smokes Weed On The Street Of Zurich, Swiss. Shares Photos Online / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Catches Her Daughter Smoking Weed On Facebook Live. See What She Did. by PrettyCrystal: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
A mother seriously dealt with her daughter in an unusual manner after she caught her smoking weed on Facebook and Instagram Live.

After the young lady was caught, her mom beat her while recording the embarrassing moment Live on social media.

In a trending video which has gone viral on Facebook, the mother can be heard chastising her daughter for deciding to tow such path.

"After all I've done to give you a better life, all the times I've busted my a*s so you could live comfortably in a better environment, this is how you repay me. You wanna show your a*s in Facebook", the mother said while beating her on Facebook live as her friends and followers watched.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/mother-catches-her-daughter-smoking-on-facebook-live-see-what-she-did.html

Re: Mother Catches Her Daughter Smoking Weed On Facebook Live. See What She Did. by PrettyCrystal: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Mother Catches Her Daughter Smoking Weed On Facebook Live. See What She Did. by Wizklynd23(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
shocked
Bursted..
Bad market for her cheesy
Re: Mother Catches Her Daughter Smoking Weed On Facebook Live. See What She Did. by stephleena(f): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Good girl gone Bad
Re: Mother Catches Her Daughter Smoking Weed On Facebook Live. See What She Did. by Nickijoy(f): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
I love this.... beat her dumb skull to receive sense
Re: Mother Catches Her Daughter Smoking Weed On Facebook Live. See What She Did. by slivertongue: 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
wasting generation
Re: Mother Catches Her Daughter Smoking Weed On Facebook Live. See What She Did. by donstan18: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
It is very difficult to raise a daughter in this present generation.

1 Like

Re: Mother Catches Her Daughter Smoking Weed On Facebook Live. See What She Did. by Jayson1: 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
The beating will only correct her brain temporarily.

There are other measures to take.

(1) (Reply)

Shooting Currently Ongoing In Badore Road Ajah / We Left The Church Before The Gun Men Invade : Newly Wed Couple / Very High Crime Rate In Lagos(Gov Fashola Has Failed Us)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.