Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? (571 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / God Really Blessed Nigerians By Allowing Them Vote Buhari In 2015 – Oshiomhole / "Vote Buhari Out And Vote Who In?" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by Emedu(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
How many N Power beneficiary will be able to risk his/her #30,000 monthly stipend and vote Atiku?
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by slivertongue: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
A - Atiku
P - Peter
C - Congratulations
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by Emedu(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
slivertongue:
A - Atiku P - Peter C - Congratulations

Frankly are you N Power beneficiary?
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by haladadon: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
NPOWER doesn't stop if buhari loses.
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by Emedu(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
haladadon:
NPOWER doesn't stop if buhari loses.

It will automatically stop just like SURE- P stops when APC came to power?
it is not backed by any act, it is just a social scheme.
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by APCpackandgo: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Is #30,000 good enough? Make your choice and live with it.
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by Emedu(m): 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Is #30,000 good enough? Make your choice and live with it.

Ogbeni! U need not necessarily to post.
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by helinues: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
Because someone is empowered under Npower doesn't necessarily means he must vote for Apc.. Is the money Apc personal money?
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by haladadon: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Emedu:

It will automatically stop just like SURE- P stops when APC came to power? it is not backed by any act, it is just a social scheme.
Atiku is not as wicked as buhari that I know.
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
how much is #30,000 when there is no security to spend the money
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by Emedu(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
haladadon:

Atiku is not as wicked as buhari that I know.

Economically Atiku is far more wicked than Buhari. Do you know how much Buhari government spend to run their social scheme programs. I am confidently sure Atiku cannot afford that for a month.
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by Emedu(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
helinues:
Because someone is empowered under Npower doesn't necessarily means he must vote for Apc.. Is the money Apc personal money?

Politics is a game of interest. many Nigerian will change their plan on polling unit in the present of money. watch and see!
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by DaniDani(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
Assuming buhari win in his dream and loose in reality, are you sure that he will continue npower program?
Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by lizzybet(f): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
I doubt if any Npower beneficiary will vote Atiku especially 2016 batch

1 Like

Re: Will N Power Beneficiary Vote Buhari Or Atiku? by danot1030: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sell Your Candidate
My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Ilorin jebba road has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Mabila power plant is now visible.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Kano railway is under construction.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal.
He has kept a lid on the CBN vault.
He has boosted Agriculture.
He is transforming the rails.
He is keen to help the poorest.
He is not morally dissipated.
He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

Let those who think Atiku is not a Kleptocrat hold onto their beliefs. I consider Buhari, with all his imperfections, a better Presidential material than Atiku.

VOTE PRESIDENT MUHAMADU BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

*Copied*

If you are a truthful Nigerian that HATES STEALING and LOVES DEVELOPMENT, share until it gets to those who don't know.

ADD THAT HE IS DOING ROADS IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA (ESPECIALLY SOUTH EAST) THAN ALL OTHER GOVERNMENTS.

Example: Onitsha-Enugu road being dualized, Port Harcourt-Enugu Express being re-built (not patching), Owerri-Umuika Junction being dualised, Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene-Uyo-Calabar Road being worked.

2. GDP steadily gyowing

3. Inflation steadily dropping

4. Gortign Exchange rate steady

5. Fuel supply steady, despite strong push by importers/marketers for price increase

6. Foreign borrowings tied to above infrastructure

7. External Reserve ste

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Kaduna As Soldiers Stop Voters From Polling Units / Poll Results: PDP Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Vanguard / DSS Denies Alleged Arrest Of Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.