Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,769 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

How I Received $150 Loyalty Reward Bonus From Payoneer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Received $150 Loyalty Reward Bonus From Payoneer (1392 Views)

Have You Withdrawn From Payoneer Since The Naira Devaluation? / Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer) / ***How To Withdraw Less Than Minimum Withdrawal Limit From Payoneer*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Received $150 Loyalty Reward Bonus From Payoneer by macho44(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Payoneer is indeed a lifesaver for without it, most Bloggers, Affiliate Marketers, and Freelancers from Paypal unsupported countries(NIGERIA INCLUSIVE) will find it difficult to EARN online.
Many revenue handling companies only offer Paypal (which is not available in some countries) as their only payment method but thanks to Payoneer: you can receive your funds from several affiliate companies and online business ventures.
So if you’ve got started with your online journey and have already signed up on different marketplaces and e-platforms like Fiverr, Upwork, PeoplePerHour, SEOclerks e.t.c., nd now you would like to have a Payoneer card to withdraw your funds, then continue reading because in this post, I’m going to show you:

How to open a Payoneer account for free
How to get $50 for free after signing up
And how i received $150 loyalty REWARD from Payoneer.

Before i proceed further, i would like to tell you what Payoneer is exactly all about?

Payoneer is an international payment gateway that will offer you a debit master card to withdraw your earnings from anywhere in the world.

It will also give you an opportunity to link your Payoneer card to your local bank account, meaning you can withdraw you money directly from any bank in your country.

To effect this well, Payoneer issues a prepaid debit Mastercard card that can be used to receive money directly from many online platforms such as freelance job sites (e.g. Freelancer, Fiverr, Upwork and Elance) and affiliate programs. And the best part is you can also use it to cash out your google adsense earnings.

No doubt, Payoneer is the best available alternative to PayPal for those who desire to venture into EARNING ONLINE PROGRAMS. All Thanks to Payoneer, i received a $150 loyalty reward in December.Read More To See How I was Able To Achieve This https://www.nettpreneur.com/2019/02/19/how-i-earned-150-payoneer-bonus-for-free/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Thots About This Website / Websites Registration/authentication Using Pin: How? / My Recent Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.