Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

See The Man Playing Guitar With His Tongue - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / See The Man Playing Guitar With His Tongue (313 Views)

Learn To Play The Guitar With These Simple Tips / Brand New Electric Guitar With All The Accessories And Bag For Sale... / Please Advice On How I Can Make Money Playing Guitar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Man Playing Guitar With His Tongue by sunky97: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
The man was spotted using his Gift of playing the guitar with his tongue at ECWA Good News Church in Jalingo, Taraba State, Nigeria.

"A man’s gift opens doors for him, and brings him before great men"... Proverb 18:16

I pray his Gifts will open more doors for him

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCubuTDYv3M[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: The Video Of The Trending Song BLESS ME By Mr Mighty Is Out. / Justin Bieber Stepping Away From Music Because Of 'deep Rooted Issues / Carter Trillz - The Space Between Your Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.