Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My 2 Cents Advise To Atiku Abubakar If He Wins Tomorrow’s Presidential Election! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 2 Cents Advise To Atiku Abubakar If He Wins Tomorrow’s Presidential Election! (353 Views)

Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? / States Peter Obi Will Likely Score 25% In Tomorrow's Presidential Election / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2 Cents Advise To Atiku Abubakar If He Wins Tomorrow’s Presidential Election! by socialmediaman: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hate it or love it, 2015 is about to repeat itself, that is, if expectations go right!

Dear Atiku Abubakar,

Congratulations in advance on your victory! Welcome to yet another divided Nigeria since 2015.

Please don’t mess with Nigerians if you get elected, like your predecessors Buhari and GEJ did. There’s no calming expectations after winning elections, Nigerians are over excuses, and they expect you to get to work immediately!

We know how battered the economy is under Buhari, we know how poverty has wrecked communities under Buhari, you saw all these, yet you believed you could get the economy working again, remember that, Mr incoming President!

We’re voting out APC, but that’s not an immunity to play with Nigerians. You’ll get one of the strongest opposition to your presidency since 2011 so the best you could do is not let anyone who supported you cross over to the opposition due to poor governance.

Hopefully you’ve learned something good from GEJ’s loss, and Buhari’s!

My 2 cents!

God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 2 Cents Advise To Atiku Abubakar If He Wins Tomorrow’s Presidential Election! by slivertongue: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
A - Atiku
P - Peter
C - Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 2 Cents Advise To Atiku Abubakar If He Wins Tomorrow’s Presidential Election! by Justiceleague1: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
socialmediaman:
Hate it or love it, 2015 is about to repeat itself, that is, if expectations go right!

Dear Atiku Abubakar,

Congratulations in advance on your victory! Welcome to yet another divided Nigeria since 2015.

Please don’t mess with Nigerians if you get elected, like your predecessors Buhari and GEJ did. There’s no calming expectations after winning elections, Nigerians are over excuses, and they expect you to get to work immediately!

We know how battered the economy is under Buhari, we know how poverty has wrecked communities under Buhari, you saw all these, yet you believed you could get the economy working again, remember that, Mr incoming President!

We’re voting out APC, but that’s not an immunity to play with Nigerians. You’ll get one of the strongest opposition to your presidency since 2011 so the best you could do is not let anyone who supported you cross over to the opposition due to poor governance.

Hopefully you’ve learned something good from GEJ’s loss, and Buhari’s!

My 2 cents!

God Bless Nigeria
2nded
Re: My 2 Cents Advise To Atiku Abubakar If He Wins Tomorrow’s Presidential Election! by Justiceleague1: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
slivertongue:
A - Atiku
P - Peter
C - Congratulations

2nded

(1) (Reply)

The Leadership Nigeria Currently Needs / I’ll Accept People’s Verdict — Tinubu / JUST IN: Shehu Sani Loses Polling Unit To El-rufai’s Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.