Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively (3654 Views)

Atiku Would Have Failed As President — Bode George / Atiku Would Defeat Buhari In The North- Buba Galadima(video) / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Jman06(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
APCsupporter:

Nonsense. For a start, why dont you check BBC hausa or legit.ng Hausa on facebook to get a sample of the opinion of random northerners. Keep in mind that rural areas are extremely happy with Buhari's efforts in agriculture and will massively vote for him. They are not even online
No need for further argument with you.

Tomorrow you'll realize that PDP deliberately handed power to APC in 2015 not that APC is such a grassroots party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by APCsupporter: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jman06:

Tomorrow you'll realize that PDP deliberately handed power to APC in 2015 not that APC is such a grassroots party.

After massive rigging in the SS region, spending billions of dasuki dollars and the orubebe saga. You need help

1 Like

Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Jman06(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
APCsupporter:

After massive rigging in the SS region, spending billions of dasuki dollars and the orubebe saga. You need help
Don't worry. I promised to do an analysis of this election when the results have been announced, then I'll mention you so that you can see how PDP handed power to APC in 2015 and why they did that.
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by APCsupporter: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jman06:
Don't worry. I promised to do an analysis of this election when the results have been announced, then I'll mention you so that you can see how PDP handed power to APC in 2015 and why they did that.

Okay sircheesy
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
modath:
Maybe Lagos Rd in Anambra, not Eko Ile. smiley

All the dollars, na WASTE... effort in FUTILITY...

Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Afamed: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
shachris05:

it will shock you bro. This would be the most unpredictable election in the nation's history.
By this time tomorrow, you will resume your Biafra or death National Anthem. Try another format, this format you brought to lure Yorubas is dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Afamed: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jman06:

PDP deliberately ? All these small Pikin self
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by SternProphet: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
PDP is a more popular party in Lagos as we speak than APC. I can confirm through my own polls. However, PDP will lose Lagos to APC in Presidential and governorship.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by fx45(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
modath:

Even Atiku won't say this. smiley

Ya Bloda dey ya firage... wink
You will go on hibernation again after tomorrow
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by TIGRITIS: 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
haffaze777:
I'm interested in it too,let me have it as soon as he pass it to ucheesy
Lol. grin
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Jman06(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Afamed:

PDP deliberately ? All these small Pikin self
If you are truly an adult, you should know that northern PDP caucus members were the ones that handed power to APC in 2015 and are back to PDP.
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by nameo: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
I have always maintained that Lagos will be interesting.

I laugh when some peeps s give it to Buhari easily. It is very much at play. The results will be close. In fact, I will not be surprised AT ALL if Atiku wins.

Enuf said.
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Queseda: 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
You just need the support of SE to lose any election in this country. Consciously or subconsciously, they have hijacked the candidacy of Atiku(like they did to GEJ) and in their usual manner have started throwing tantrums and abusing everyone with dissenting opinions. Being the religious bigots that they are, they have made Alh Atiku a Christian candidate vs Buhari, a Muslim candidate, you wonder why you hardly see many Muslims on the side of Atiku, it's because these people have hijacked the candidacy of Atiku to the extent that Atiku now looks like a Christian candidate.
They have also given it a regional/tribal dimension as though Atiku is a candidate from the South vs a Buhari of the North.
It will take a massive rigging and compromisation of INEC security system for Atiku to win.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Afamed: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jman06:
Your vote is irrelevant compared to the multitude that will vote for Atiku tomorrow in the north.
Bookmark this post, Atiku will be defeated in Adamawa, his home state. Most of you have never visited the North before, hence , your false hope in believing Atiku will defeat Buhari in the North.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Afamed: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jman06:
If you are truly an adult, you should know that northern PDP caucus members were the ones that handed power to APC in 2015 and are back to PDP.
Keep quiet, with your kindergarten analysis. Your Uncles are here.All these small Pikin wey never comot from their village
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Jman06(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Afamed:

Bookmark this post, Atiku will be defeated in Adamawa, his home state. Most of you have never visited the North before, hence , your false hope in believing Atiku will defeat Buhari in the North.
No need arguing with you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Afamed: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jman06:
No need arguing with you!
How will you? When you don't know the happenings around the country
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by Jman06(m): 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Afamed:

How will you? When you don't know the happenings around the country
Bros, you need to purge yourself of hatred. It is not good for you. Hatred could make you shoot yourself on the foot thinking that you are doing Igbo people. Life is not like you make it seem. Take a chill pill.

FYI, Igbo people don't hate you or your people. Go to the east and you'll realize that many of your people live in harmony with Igbo's . Forget what you read on nairaland. Nairaland is a faceless forum and you don't even know who is posting what.

Just saying
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by chiedozie198100: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
APCsupporter:

Nonsense. For a start, why dont you check BBC hausa or legit.ng Hausa on facebook to get a sample of the opinion of random northerners. Keep in mind that rural areas are extremely happy with Buhari's efforts in agriculture and will massively vote for him. They are not even online

u mean those that have been chased out of their farms by fulani herdsmen?
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by grandstar(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Afamed:

Atiku maybe defeated in Adamawa but it won't be a walkover.

The passionate love people have for Buhari up North has waned since 2015 and even though he is the popular candidate there, don't expect the kind of turnout in 2015. Chants of "Sai Baba" have now become quieter. Also the disappearance of underaged voters will adversely affect Buhari's votes. A drop in the voter numbers of North will not help Buhari at all as that is his backbone.

Also, whether you like to admit it or not, Atiku has made inroads in the North. I'm sure he'll win at least 25% of the votes in Kano if not Katsina. He should get at least 10% in a place like Borno where Jonathan barely gathered 5% of votes cast in 2015.
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by deomelo: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2019
modath:
Maybe Lagos Rd in Anambra, not Eko Ile. smiley

All the dollars, na WASTE... effort in FUTILITY...

Correct Sis..

grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by modath(f): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2019
deomelo:

Correct sis...

grin grin grin

Ya head is diawink
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by deomelo: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2019
modath:

Na sis wink

My bad, corrected grin grin
Re: Atiku Would Win Lagos Massively by APCsupporter: 5:49am On Feb 23, 2019
chiedozie198100:

u mean those that have been chased out of their farms by fulani herdsmen?

Instead of looking at the negative side, what about those who have been liberated from boko haram?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Western Timed Attacks On Buhari's Revolutionary ECO Currency / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed By Crowd As He Arrives Nigeria(Pictures) / Old Notes And Newly Redesigned N200, N500, N1,000: Spot Any Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.