Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Zamfara Apc:marafa Accepts Appeal Court’s Decision - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Apc:marafa Accepts Appeal Court’s Decision (461 Views)

I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares / 2019 Elections: Zamfara APC Reacts To Victory In Court / Court Orders INEC, To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates Lists(Full Judgement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara Apc:marafa Accepts Appeal Court’s Decision by Agritech(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
The leader of one of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Zamfara State,Senator Kabiru Marafa on Friday accepted Thursday’s verdict of the Court of Appeal that paved the way for the party to contest all elections in the state.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on Friday said it had decided to relist the party’s candidates in the state for elections on account of the court’s ruling.

“This is what Allah has decided and destined, we have accepted it,” Marafa said in a statement.

He added: “We tried our best but Allah knows the wisdom behind this. I have said it, that whatever comes out from the court, we will open our hands and accept it as Allah’s will. What we are fighting is injustice and nothing personal.

“I’m appealing to my teeming supporters to be law abiding and shun anything that would cause confusion and breach of public peace.
“Please come out massively to vote for President Buhari. And for other elections vote for the candidates that will protect you and your properties in senatorial and house of representatives elections. Vote according to your conscience.

“We have already filed an appeal at the Sokoto division of the appeal court. It will come up soon. We will pursue it to its logical conclusion.
“I sincerely thank all the good people within and outside the state that supported us in standing up to the tyrannical tendencies of Gov Yari and his backers.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/zamfara-apcmarafa-accepts-appeal-courts-decision/?fbclid=IwAR0t3IUokmbCbA0ls73CnoKOkeYrxya4W-mMrKJNlIP78FImQPRhLgqZCMM

Re: Zamfara Apc:marafa Accepts Appeal Court’s Decision by slivertongue: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
A - Atiku
P - Peter
C - Congratulations
Re: Zamfara Apc:marafa Accepts Appeal Court’s Decision by slivertongue: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
A - Atiku
P - Peter
C - Congratulations[color=#770077][/color] cry[code][/code]
Re: Zamfara Apc:marafa Accepts Appeal Court’s Decision by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
is the issue far from over....we are waiting sha

(1) (Reply)

10 Little Known Facts About Fulani Herdsmen / Nigerians React To The Recent Killings 8n Kaduna / Pdp Teaches Apc All The Format.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.