Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) (34690 Views)

I Have Not Been Appointed Presidential Spokesperson - Dele Alake / Kogi Pensioners, Workers Committing Suicide Due To Hunger – Austin Usman Okai / PDP Reacts To Abduction Of Usman Okai, Atiku's Campaign Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by ObserversTimes: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
THE OBSERVERS TIMES - ABUJA

Suspected gunmen believed to be sent by the Kogi state government abducted Austin Usman Okai the Atiku's presidential spokes person - Kogi state chapter in his residence in Abuja this afternoon.

The heavily armed gunmen stormed his residence, and flashed ID cards believed to be for the DSS personnel and whisked him away.

Efforts to locate him in any of the DSS custody proved abortive. His where about is yet to be known.

This is coming on the eve of the presidential and assembly elections tomorrow 23rd February 2019.

The reason for his arrest or abduction is not yet known. 

Earlier this week, he had raised an alarm on how the state government's continuous crackdown on PDP youths and making deals with them either accepting to support the APC in exchange for their freedom or remain in custody.

More details soon. 

Source

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by klever18(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
I will not take this news as serious apc is a very violet party and with their dullard zombies will not see this even in Abuja.

Apc supporters are dull people

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by klemmsbeat(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
I don't know why, but its just d reality

Based on analysis 8 of 10 Buhari's supporters are people below average intellectually

They are simply dullards.....

Cross check all of them if u want to argue

198 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by IjebuWarrior: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
I've always said it and will keep saying it. This Tinubu guy and his goons... KWAM-1, MC Oluomo, Koko-Zaria, Talo, Nayam, Kunle Poly etc... are heartless and wicked! They're very, very dangerous and would take or sacrifice anyone that comes their way. Tinubu's late 1st son, Jide (We grew up together in Shomolu when he was living with his mom) was my good friend before his dad used him as a sacrificial lamb. Obanikoro's 1st son, Jide is also my good friend.. We schooled together here in the U.S. undecided

Don't forget KWAM-1 1st daughter that also died in Canada last year... Coincidence? Nah, bro.. It's not. I know what I'm saying. I'm the heart and brains of Ijebu! cool. Tinubu and co. have killed and maimed thousands of souls all over the SW to be in power. They all own what we Yoruba refer to as "Aja-Ile" (Ritualists / Kidnappers den) all over the hills and valleys of SW Nigeria. angry. So many missing persons all over the SW Nigeria are as a result of Tinubu's quest for power and control of the region and people.

Tinubu and Obanikoro killed Funsho Williams. Pls, don't bother to ask me how I know. I know! cool They both have solid interests in his death. angry I said this cuz I know... angry Y'all don't know me...do you? cool

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by IjebuWarrior: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
klever18:
I will not take this news as serious apc is a very violet party and with their dullard zombies will not see this even in Abuja.

You mean "Violent" cool

Violet is a beautiful color NOT, Tinubu's party! angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
The balance to this post will be on the Front Page sooner, allow your brain to comment on this very post and not your keyboards!!! E- nitwit beware!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by ct2: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
he better comes out of hiding, all this dino melaye style will not work

he must witnesses he masters defeat

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by DoTheNeedful: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Planned abduction aimed at stirring more hatred for the current administration. undecided

We sabi politicians; no be today angry

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by Chukwurah003: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hahaha...PDP is trying to pull a Jussie Smollet on Nigerians. Somebody that is busy planning how they will rig in Atiku’s house. Bloody criminals.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
klever18:

what do u expected from d lifelessness dullards.

....... Well we d real Griller....
Seck my signayso grin

1 Like

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
The reason for his arrest or abduction is not yet known. 
Let us know when you have the FULL details of the issue.
Right now, let us leave the wailers and children of hate and perdition to mastvrbate to this news as ever.

Waiting for 8am FeBuhari 23rd 2019 peacefully and gracefully.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by Corrosiveman(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
PDP DID SAME WHEN IN POWER......MAY THE BEST RIGGER WIN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by QTEST007(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by emmykk(m): 9:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
APC is trying hard to force Nigeria into another four years of useless.

Tommorro we will obidentlyAtikulate

7 Likes

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by KingNom(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is getting too much oh!

Meanwhile, can we trust them with another 4years after what they did?

1 Like

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by VaselineCrew: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
SOWORE 2019

OUR MUMU DON DO

7 Likes

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by XTHRONE(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
we can't be stopped, Atiku is the right man for the job. Come rain come shine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by proficiency(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
The person below has grammar to blow
Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
There is no grammar to blow as said by the above person than to welcome you to Nigeria politics.

1 Like

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by Cyoung4real(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Apc,,oooooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by InaNla(f): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
BUHAri & terrorism

4 Likes

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by sureheaven(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Self set-up, he was not kidnap all these days ...

PDP and publicity stunt are inseparable

4 Likes

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by Dandsome: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
APC is too desperate.

You think abducting him will stop Atiku from winning?

Or you think another person can't tell us or give us information about the president elect?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
What's the problem that u pple have with APC sef? That u suddenly start believing that APC is the only violent party in Nigeria. As if the said APC isn't a kid where there is PDP. Any small thing like ds, na APC. ALL BECAUSE Y'ALL DON'T LIKE BUHARI. don't forget that he's gonna leave there someday oh and we shall all see what ur angelic PDP leaders have in stall for us

3 Likes

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Zombies will see nothing wrong with this!!
Just too bad for giant of Africa!!!
I have dual citizenship anyway

2 Likes

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
The terrorist blood spilling party at it again

Say no to thuggery

Say no to lifelessness

Say no to APc and witches

5 Likes

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by maxbj(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
This guys r so desperate.

1 Like

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by alphaconde(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Today's the eve of our freedom from buhari.... Let's share a drink
Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by NobleAjare(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
APC, is this the way forward?

1 Like

Re: Austin Usman Okai Abducted (Atiku's Presidential Spokesperson) by Chukwurah003: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
MANNAPPQGRILLS:
what do u expected from d lifelessness dullards.

....... Well we d real Griller....
Seck my signayso grin

Atiku’s supporters all have low IQs

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Now Has 23 Governors - Lai Mohammed / Saraki Kicks As Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1 Billion Houses / 'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.