Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election (3418 Views)

Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / 2019: Tambuwal Feels Disappointed Saraki May Join Race After Promis.. / Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by IvarTheBoneless: 12:34am On Feb 23, 2019
:
I pray and hope Saraki would lose, but i saw a quote online :

"The women used to free hajj, free ankara and free amala.... those used to free salaries without working will betray Kwara State because they know all these will likely stop with the new Governor "
Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by porka: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2019
It is almost four years now that you guys were so sure he would be 'history', but he is still here.

You gave Saraki two weeks, then a month, then months on months, swore by Bourdillon, 'he is gone', you boasted, he is a betrayer, he killed his father, bla bla bla. But he is still here.

You said he won't survive the CCT trial, he is still here. You said the Offa robbery is the end, but Idris Ibrahim and Jimoh Moshood are gone, Saraki is still here.

What else is needed to show you that the guy is some kind of warrior. Well, today's election will show.

APC's best bet with all the 'remote control' (arrest and detention of candidates) is Kwara South senatorial district.
Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by OdiEma(m): 1:07am On Feb 23, 2019
olagbola45:

I wont reply you

Kids everywhere
Drawback of a faceless forum... You could edit it though grin grin grin
Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by Ingocof(m): 1:14am On Feb 23, 2019
successmatters:
Saraki has the structure, has the credibility and the support of most Kwarans. He is surely going to win.

APC has failed nationwide, kwarans had rejected them.

You will soon wake up, I live in kwara state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by Ingocof(m): 1:15am On Feb 23, 2019
9jahotblog:
false reports, Omo babaoloye dey on ground for this election. Na tomorrow that you will see the whole show.

you will soon wake up, I live in kwara state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by Hotfreeze: 1:17am On Feb 23, 2019
successmatters:
Saraki has the structure, has the credibility and the support of most Kwarans. He is surely going to win.

Last election held in Saraki's constituency, Saraki's candidate was beaten.

That day, you were in Ojuelegba hawking gala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by Ingocof(m): 1:17am On Feb 23, 2019
9jahotblog:
lol so na emirates that will reject their son waziri of ilorin Hmmm. you are just joking here. you will see the results tomorrow.

so his opponent is not an emirate? he will lose with a very big margin, he failed us in kwara state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by Ingocof(m): 1:19am On Feb 23, 2019
olagbola45:

Not now dat d real omo ilorin is contesting,forget it d guy have lost it
M serious about dis

I live in kwara state and I believe you 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by deomelo: 1:21am On Feb 23, 2019
successmatters:

Reporting from Nnewi village...

lmao @ Igbos..

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by deomelo: 1:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Last election held in Saraki's constituency, Saraki's candidate was beaten.

That day, you were in Ojuelegba hawking gala.

lol.... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by deomelo: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
He just did.

Sarathief is now inside dustbin.

Thanks to the good people of Kwara State.

O to ge.........

grin grin
Re: Situation Reports Show Saraki May Lose Saturday’s Election by olagbola45(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2019
9jahotblog:
lol i don hear you. by Sunday afternoon or evening, we. will be seeing the results.

I told u mr man

Saraki loses m vindicated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari And POTUS Checking Their Wives Voting Slips / Fulani Herdsmen Who Are Also Kidnappers On Benin Ore Road Nabbed / Empty Stadium As Pdp Flags Off Campaign In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.