Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla (10759 Views)

Please Help, I Want To Build A Secondary School Website With Joomla / Please Where And How Can A I Print A Scratch Card For An Event Registration? / Integrating Interswitch's Webpay With Joomla's Virtuemart(shopping Cart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2010
whats the matter? why u laffing like hyena?
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by numiko(m): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2010
ilosiwaju@ymail.com
I just sent you a mail.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by ilosiwaju: 9:49am On Nov 02, 2010
numiko:

I just sent you a mail.
Got it! I have replied your mail. All the best.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by gbconcepts: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2011
@Ilosiwaju, you may not realize it today, but so many guys are going to thank you tomorrow. Been coding and designing myself for sometime now, but am still leagues behind you and that guy "dhtml" ( grin). I thought I knew about coding until I met some of you guys. Now am spending 25 hrs a day trying to play catch-up.  grin

Meanwhile you can send me the jrpassphrase-pro component to gbconceptsonline (at yahoo).com

@dhtml. You guys are great.
Keep it up. Let's make Nigeria Great.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by ilosiwaju: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
@gbconcepts, I have mailed you the extension, contact me if you have any problem.
All the best.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by esosa4real(m): 4:50am On Feb 12, 2011
ilosiwaju:

Got it! I have replied your mail. All the best.

My dear ilosiwaju, ho you doing, for months now since i got introdused to joomla by u guyz, i ahve been looking for something like this, i think i found em on the joomla.org site but dont have access to the PRO version, pls help me out, ( my email is websniffersconcepts-at-yahoo.com).
Would appreciate em a lot, just hope am not meeting you at a late hour.
One LUV
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by Afam4eva(m): 7:02am On Feb 13, 2011
esosa4real:

My dear ilosiwaju, ho you doing, for months now since i got introdused to joomla by u guyz, i ahve been looking for something like this, i think i found em on the joomla.org site but[b] dont have access to the PRO version[/b], pls help me out, ( my email is websniffersconcepts-at-yahoo.com).
Would appreciate em a lot, just hope am not meeting you at a late hour.
One LUV

It's best if you don't install the PRO version because you might get an error message if you're not using a current PHP version.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by geniusauthor(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2011
@ilosiwaju
plz bro I need it
my email is geniusauthor2010@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by bigfat02: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2011
here it is

50mb - trial
8GB - N900
18gb - N1500

go to my link below to setup up 50mb trial account
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2011
ilosiwaju pls i need the extension my mail feyisaralawal@yahoo.com
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by ilosiwaju: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
@feyisara, geniusauthor, esosa etc. You have it now.

afam4eva:

It's best if you don't install the PRO version because you might get an error message if you're not using a current PHP version.

@afam, i think php 5.x.x is fine, i dont think it works well on php 4. Secondly, thanks for telling folks here but its rather uncool to tell them not to install the pro version, what if thats what they need as has been mostly indicated here? Am even mailing it free, do you have a problem with that?
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2011
@ilosiwaju thank you
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by Kevdiesel(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2011
@ilosiwaju, am also interested in this extension, can u pls send it to me, my mail is- by12pm@gmail.com thanks for ur response and keep up d gud work.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by schneid: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
@ilosiwaju, i dont mind if u send it to: aphizaa@yahoo.com
i hope it will work on joomla 1.6?
keep up the good work
rgds
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by inspiROHM(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2011
@Ilosiwaju, I sent a mail to your ilosiwaju@ymail.com. Please I have been looking for a script like JRPassphrase Pro to no avail. Can you send me a copy of yours? My email address is inspirohm@gmail.com. My number is 08058744334. Send me an SMS, I'll call you back. Thank you for your anticipated response.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by ilosiwaju: 10:50am On May 16, 2011
Y'all got mail. Apologies for the delay, been away from NL for a while.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by Webrrie: 2:23am On Jun 11, 2011
ilosiwaju you are a great guy I wish everyone would be like you I like what you hav been sharing God bless you. My e-mail add is computeharry@yahoo.com I wish that one day we could hook up
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by ilosiwaju: 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2011
You got it webbrie. I'm resident in Abuja. We'll talk more on email. All the best!
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by phtomay(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2011
@ilosiwaju
can i have joomla component.
phtomay@yahoo.com
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by surveycash(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2011
Hello All,

Please I need a component that I can use to embed audio in a site. I want the size to be like a small widget. Thank you.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by copyman: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
@ilosiwaju

Please bro I need it !!!

my email is cholashki@gmail.com

Best Regards
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by avosoft: 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2011
Hello,

Am a developer and designer check my latest jobs, some here on nairaland

http://www.avo-soft.com/portfolio.php

call +2348037058471

Most of my works are out sourced, so if you need more examples, i will provide screen-shots
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by nokota: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2011
ilosiwaju please can you send me the scarch card extension for joomla

please email: mpcare4u(@)yahoo.com

Thank you and God Bless you
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by horeslow: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2011
please mr ilosiwaju, can I get help from u on how to design advanced database driven websites like university portals and big project like the one of Jamb. Thanks
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by Ojukwu24(m): 9:53am On Aug 20, 2011
Pls can u send it to me too? i need it. Thanks. My mail is ojaysimpson2481 at yahoo dot com. God bless you.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2011
ilosiwaju i need the extention for scratch card powered with joomla my mails is olumide_adewusi@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by isignet: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
hi olosiwaju,pls can u send me the jpassphrase? i'ld really be grateful my mail is omowa_sunkanmi@yahoo.ca
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by wealthmind: 3:39am On May 28, 2012
@Ilosiwaju I saw the Jpassphrase thing but i kinda overlooked it too SORRY ABOUT THAT, not knowing it had such wonderful features.Would apprciate it if you can mail the PRO version to me
ezeugo_2010@yahoo.com

GUY YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB

THANKS AND GOD BLESS
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by freegistcom: 8:59pm On May 28, 2012
@ilosiwaju,
Pls can u send me the module, my mail is jamiu.oloyede@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by suneepet1: 2:15am On May 29, 2012
Guy please i will need you to send me the extentions o and will also need your support on my joomla skills.my email is hostove@gmail.com
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by Okponee: 8:17pm On May 30, 2012
Hi ilosiwaju!
How can I get in touch with u? My email address is sam_okpn220@yahoo.com . Pls send the jpassphrase to me. Tnx.
Re: How To Create A Scratch Card Powered Registration With Joomla by Ehikoyia: 7:20pm On May 31, 2012
Pls send it to me: doristech@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Good To Buy Traffic / How To Send Free Messages On MTN SIM Networks / Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.