Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Dont Ever Apply For A Ubth Job Until Ibadin Leaves - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dont Ever Apply For A Ubth Job Until Ibadin Leaves (5533 Views)

Vacancies At University Of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) / . / My Testimony Part2 (DONT Ever Give UP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Ever Apply For A Ubth Job Until Ibadin Leaves by DRSINCERI: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2010
FIND BELOW A COPY OF THE COM[LAINT SENT TO THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH

This is to officially complain about the total neglect for merit in this so called tertiary institution on their recruitment procedure. On the 10th of March 2010 a test was conducted by this shameful institution for resident doctors and after fraudulently collecting an application fee of =n=5,000.00.The result was made known the following day qualifying a few on merit for interview.3 months after the interview, the institution through a female staff from the personel division with this number 08034670330 called successful intakes to collect their employment letter with a view to resuming the following week. Only for them to be given a shocker that the CMD(Shameful Prof. Ibadin) has given a counter notice of withdrawal of letters owing to his royal highness idea of including more departments. To all greatest surprise a list re-surfaced on the 24th of August presenting a new list of mainly those that failed even the entrance test. You may wonder why i am taking this up?This is because of the mysterious way i lost my dad in this shameful institution 2 years ago.If we cannot get the best doctors for postgraduate then we will be breeding undertakers in doctors gown in UBTH.I have personally written and i am willing to testify against this group of cultist who deceive that they are employing only to roll out a list of their very dull children.Then may be the minister will also handover to his Son or Daughter and our president to his child too.This is not sustainable.God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed - A Female Office Assistant With O'level / Netco Recruiting / Esorae Luxury Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.