Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Don’t Repeat Clothes – Laura Ikeji Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Repeat Clothes – Laura Ikeji Says (415 Views)

Laura Ikeji Says Twitter Users Are Asking Her Out Even When Married / 'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes / Stella Dimokokorkus Blasts Linda Ikeji, Says She's Lying To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Repeat Clothes – Laura Ikeji Says by DaMsOn007(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
I don’t repeat clothes – Laura Ikeji says

Social media influencer and fashion blogger, Laura Ikeji has let her fans and followers know that she’s in the league of people who don’t repeat the clothes they wear.

Laura Ikeji says

The mom of one made this known as she responded to a question from one of her followers on her IG page.

The follower had asked…

“You said you wear new clothes everyday. So my question is what do you do with the clothes you’ve worn? Can I have them?”,

… to which Laura responded,

“I give em out.”

Now @
https://360ng.com.ng/i-dont-repeat-clothes-laura-ikeji-says-lifestylenaija-breaking--lifestyle-entertainments/

(1) (Reply)

Carhartt WIP Honors Afrobeat Pioneer Fela Kuti With Graphic Capsule / Leading Ladies Africa Lists 100 Most Inspiring Women In Nigeria For 2019 / Tomtom Unveils Phyno & Teni As Brand Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.