Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Omoyele Sowore Will Do Well In The South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Will Do Well In The South West (304 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Meets Father Mbaka (Video, Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Will Do Well In The South West by MrPolitics: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
I have been having conversations with many people across the south west in the past 2 months, and though I am fully Atikulated, PMB seems sure to win accross the south west. It’s not that many people are so happy with him but Atiku’s image has been smeared beyond repair in the region sadly.
Another observation I made was that a good amount of people were talking about Sowore and planning to vote for him. This wasn’t just youths but market women and mostly female artisans.
It seems he would have a decent showing here in the south west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Will Do Well In The South West by senatordave1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Apga and muoghalu will get good votes from the east.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Will Do Well In The South West by uzohrome(m): 12:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Sowore is a nice guy and smart too.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Will Do Well In The South West by uzohrome(m): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2019
uzohrome:
Pdp or apc , every other party is relatively irrelevant. Atiku taking the lead already. Pls don't waste your vote on those young guys for now since our collective agreement is to deport buhari back to Daura
Re: Omoyele Sowore Will Do Well In The South West by idid: 12:36am On Feb 23, 2019
The results for Sowore will be shocking across most Southwest states, I will be surprised if he doesn't win Ondo and win big in Oyo including the almighty Lagos. I have said the same in many threads and some nairalanders who haven't left their states before are arguing.

He will indeed shock many...and we shall see in a matter of hours..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Photos As Nigerians Go Out To Vote / IGBOS Needed The Yorubas To Achieve Their Presidency, Northern Will Never Voted / Former Niger State Governor, Working For President Buhari - APC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.