Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' (32527 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Regina Daniels, Wale Jana, & "More" Attends COZA For Thanksgiving / "You Are A Whole Bitch" Davido Blast Wale Jana For Supporting Pastor Fatoyinbo / Lady Destroys Sapphire Perfume After Wale Jana Defended Pastor Fatoyinbo On Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2019
These are idiots that will complain when leadership goes wrong now they have opportunity to show support they are gallivanting.... Useless yeyebrities
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Holocene(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2019
What is it with people and designer dresses. Soon they'll be sick and setup GoFundMe so we can contribute for them...
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by donprincebigt(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2019
this ones too are not voting,
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2019
So they won't vote abi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by IkpuMmadu: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2019
And he took Igbo girls ! That is nice and thoughtful
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by HaryoBamex(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2019
[/i]one of the problem we have in Nigeria[i]
Are they not supposed to vote b4 traveling to any country...
Rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Why is bobrisky not among them

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by point5: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Na craz dey worry dem,, dey no dey vote,,tomorrow now dey will be talking nonsense here,,,mtchhhhhwwe
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Philinho(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Later they will start ranting against government
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by 77up(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2019
When many are flying in to exercise their civil right , these idiots are flying out.

Awon yeyebrity oshi.Well who know maybe dem fit vote atifku sef.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by kollinskollins(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2019
carry your perfume nonsense and leave here.... I am fully Atikulated today
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by iwattpro(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2019
They will all face the law
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Tamart: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2019
They don't have pvc
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by seguno2: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Please show us where they flew to their base to vote.
That is what should matter today for any celebrity.
Mods should stop these front page distractions.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by frowland(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2019
chiomarita:
Obviously, Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora better known as Cee-c, Tonto Dikeh, Wale Jana and others won’t be partaking in the much anticipated Nigeria’s general elections, 2019 as they are off to Dubai to shoot the Dubai edition of our documentary , The Billionaire Perfumer: The Story of Sapphire Scents.

“We actually moved this trip from last week to this weekend because of the elections and to change tickets again will cost millions of Naira. I believe God that by the time we are back it will be a new Nigeria”, Wale the Billionaire perfumer, explained.

Watch the lovely video @ https://pearlsnews.com/bbnaijas-cee-c-tonto-dikeh-fly-private-jet-to-dubia-for-the-billionaire-perfumer/

Please, lets jointly wish them safe trip to and fro!

Ha, una no go vote? After deceiving me to get my own?
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by HomeOfMe(f): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2019
chiomarita:
Obviously, Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cynthia Nwadiora better known as Cee-c, Tonto Dikeh, Wale Jana and others won’t be partaking in the much anticipated Nigeria’s general elections, 2019 as they are off to Dubai to shoot the Dubai edition of our documentary , The Billionaire Perfumer: The Story of Sapphire Scents.

“We actually moved this trip from last week to this weekend because of the elections and to change tickets again will cost millions of Naira. I believe God that by the time we are back it will be a new Nigeria”, Wale the Billionaire perfumer, explained.

Watch the lovely video @ https://pearlsnews.com/bbnaijas-cee-c-tonto-dikeh-fly-private-jet-to-dubia-for-the-billionaire-perfumer/

Please, lets jointly wish them safe trip to and fro!

Why didn't they wait till after the elections.
Cee c is the daughter of a millionaire,tonto's son's father is a billionaire. 95%of our leaders and politicians have sent their families abroad for protection just incase. A friend of mine who works at the airport mentioned it yesterday ,that I needed how to see how they were all runing away in droves. It's the D-day,all those of you clicking Like for Buhari share for atiku,it's time to do the real thing. Whoever emerges winner at the end of the day,congrats in advance.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Mrbaz1: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Pls how's this a PJ ?
no mind d yeye blogger...rather first class sha...buy e nor easy na
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by grandstar(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2019
Levels don change dor Cee-C
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by nazicartel(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2019
them no get PVC?
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by nnamdibig(m): 8:07am On Feb 23, 2019
These ones are not voting
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Timisamd(m): 8:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Miracle4Sure:
So.... grin
they are forcing us to fry rosted pap grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by Goodomamm56(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2019
Are these idiots not supposed to vote today ?

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2019
At least we now know some of those we didn't take a part as we create a #BetterNigeria.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by duduade: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Them no go vote?? And they call themselves celebrities?? Foolish people angry

And in the next one year they will rant on SM how the government hasn't been fair....

Not encouraging at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by emmanuelrabb(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Thanks NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by stanliwise(m): 8:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Our so-called celebraties don't care about the country anyways. Afterall they have it better.
Re: Tonto Dikeh, Cee-C, Wale Jana, Fly To Dubai For 'The Billionaire Perfumer' by hollywater: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Role models.On election day. The same reason i don't like Basket mouth again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Kalu Weds Nicolette Ndigwe (Photos) / Nancy Isime Celebrates Her 30th Birthday (Photos) / Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.