Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn (38788 Views)

Nursing Mother Caught With AK47 Meant For An Operation In Ogun (Photo) / BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles / Security Operatives Recover AK47 Rifles After Car Was Hijacked By Robbers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Toscarel: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Omerta : Code of silence grin

If it were to be cowards like Kanu or Ojukwu, they would have ran in female dresses or sang like canariesgrin
can't u see that u are unstable, so u are praising , wasted sperm like u , there's nothing like condom where u come from thats y u exist
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Brainy25: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2019
calberian:
Someone that Buhari will release to rejoin his marauding cohorts. Anyway, it's their business. My own is this:

BUHARI MUST GO!!!
U hv to choose between poverty and soaking garri each day or better life baba has fought corruption let another person fight poverty
Atikulation
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by IvarTheBoneless: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Toscarel:

Toscarel to his homosexual father:

can't u see that u are unstable, so u are praising , wasted sperm like u , there's nothing like condom where u come from thats y u exist

You made my day. I made you cry badly. Stay away from Sniper grin

Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by adecz: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
If this man na Igbo, Rivers or Edo man,
na him dead body them for dey show.

In this country, under Buhari, Fulani
Man na sacred cow.

IssoKay, everything go end today.

Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Nitah1: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
I live in d north on project currently and saw this about 2-3weeks ago in a whatsapp group im in called kowa yayi de kyau...Nairaland mods r slow and dont know how to put current good topics on frontpage like the numerous i and others upload

lalasticlacla u better sack them coz all they know is how to block unjustfully and this kinda news today being election can cause uncalled for rants by opposition parties meanwhile it happened long ago.
You are right,I post same on our group early last month.
The whole drama started in Bida Niger state when the said herdsman took a bike from there to pategi where he intend to bord a canoe to the other side of the river,while trying to bord a bike he refused the bikeman access to his big Ghana must go bag which was very heavy.
on getting to the river the man again prevent the boatman from touching his bag while the bike who was already suspicious watch from afar.
It was the bike man that put a call to the other side of the river that the man was arrested.

He was handed over to the emir and then to d police.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by Toscarel: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

You made my day. I made you cry badly. Stay away from Sniper grin
I laugh in Spanish , I only pity u guys that are still in the area where those Fulani herdsmen operate and to think u are hailing him as a herdsman till he rapes u n all ladies in ur family boneless so funny
Re: Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn by IvarTheBoneless: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Toscarel:

Toscarel to his useless homosexual father and wh0re mother:

I laugh in Spanish , I only pity u guys that are still in the area where those Fulani herdsmen operate and to think u are hailing him as a herdsman till he rapes u n all ladies in ur family boneless so funny

Cry more. grin grin grin This is hilarious. Thanks for describing your parents. CIAO grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine / Members Of Icelanders And Deywell Cults Arrested In Rivers (Photos) / 3 Policemen Drinking Alcohol During Work Hours at a hotel in Ilesha, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.