Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (278139 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by sammycarz(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na lie jare
Tetehjewels:
The results for PU in Kwankwaso Ward, Madobi LG Kano State

Malamai Polling Unit 001
President
APC 538
PDP 140

Senate
APC 480
PDP 218

Reps
APC 519
PDP 310

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
APC is leading in Senate and Presidential Election Kogi Koton- Karfe LGA of Western senatorial district!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
samuelkingz:

congested?? that's not the right word to use.. Nigerians are immigrant prone... it's in our DNA. have you seen igbos doing agbero in the SW.. nope but rather they are looking out for new terrains to thrive on business wise and others.. it's a normal phenomenon of life.. you should thank them.... tell me how is Lagos from 25 dec to the first week of January.. dry right.. the igbos are not your problem.. your orientation is

The Igbos are general problem in strange land. I was in Jo'bourg and Accra. The SA people and Ghanaians generally hate them. We like Lagos quiet and orderly. They congested Lagos and want to impose their will. That will be resisted

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by topaz321: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
not happy that banky w won or is about to win based on votes counted

he will just encourage more musicians whose stars are fading to run to politics

cause lets be honest, his career in music is dead

Where are you getting you info?

Same Banky W that already accepts defeat. ??

https://www.google.com/amp/www.informationng.com/2019/02/nigeriadecides-banky-w-accepts-defeat-says-we-are-not-finished-yet.html/amp
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by asaajuomo1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Daga Comrd. Samaila Ali Bauchi.
Rimin Jahun Primary School Polling Units, Bauchi State:

Presidential
APC 1004
PDP 52

Senatorial
APC 428
PDP 302
PRP 361

Representative
APC 262
PDP 158
PRP 599

I can see that Bauchi are more enlightened. They don’t vote based on party but individual. PRP won Rep.

6 Likes

sammycarz:
Na lie jare

You go dey alright las las. Na small remain make we finish. After then, the lagoon will be all yours

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Goke7: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
ykalhaji:

Why would you encroach on a Governors space and not expect repercussions Nobody tried that with Tinubu, when they did, he formed ACN from AD. Or you have forgotten the genesis of ACN ??

Tinubu always pushed back when things are getting worse, do you know how bad the rift btw him and Fasola before now? The crisis in Ogun is child's play compared to what happened in Lagos especially with the ambode saga but guess what, where was the President stoned?. The Ogun and Ondo Governors are not good crisis managers simple.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nadheer15:
I'm a Muslim and I have many Christians in my family but the problem with Yoruba started greatly with the emergence of Pentecostal churches. Islamophobia is just increasing everyday, this is why many believed that Buhari is islamizing Nigeria. Very disappointing.
I said it that Our Christian religion leaders in Southwest is the problem . And one guy up there was trying to tell me trash .
I’m saying the fact here .
I’m a Muslim ,I have Christians as friends too and I know what I’m saying . The brainwashing is on another level . Tbh .

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
senatordave1:

He's a core buharist.post for atiku.

Core or no core BUHARIST, Atiku is being FVCKED hardcore. That is the REALITY of the results so far.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 21Bandit: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Buharifanatic:
you really think pdp have federal power cheesy cheesy cheesy

to rig it well for pdp will be hard and expensive, especially as buhari gather hausa soldiers for south

they are the ones guarding the votes, go and bribe them make i see

I like reply you but as I see your moniker ehe I weak joor

Who gor win may e win the hustle e nor affect the hustle.

But the way APC dey clear the matta make me weak pass.......I cor dey observed say when person say like for buhari share for atiku the way buhari like many cor dey surprised me o
Cause before the election Na atiku dey win likes and share for nairaland Na...after election 2secs ehe every where marama

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
topaz321:

Where are you getting you info?

Same Banky W that already accepts defeat. ??

https://www.google.com/amp/www.informationng.com/2019/02/nigeriadecides-banky-w-accepts-defeat-says-we-are-not-finished-yet.html/amp
fake news, banky has more than 200, pdp have 200, forget all those blogs, na ipob people dey write those articles
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
babaolofin:

The Igbos are general problem in strange land. I was in Jo'bourg and Accra. The SA people and Ghanaians generally hate them. We like Lagos quiet and orderly. They congested Lagos and want to impose their will. That will be resisted
You've been everywhere, even Iran sef...idiot no be SA girls wey dey marry Igbo boys upandan? lots of Ghanaians I've met are absolutely cool with Igbos, of course there are always a marginal few that have a problem with you once you are Nigerian. Stop with your useless lies already.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by dplordx(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Goke7:

my guy during the years of pdp, poeple lost jobs and businesses too, you guys talk as if Nigeria was dubai before PMB came. what was pdp's performance during 16 years they held sway and folks keep voting for them until 2015. See politics in Nigeria is based on interests from various groups and regions and the SE keep voting for PDP since 1999 till now as we speak. You think the SE are foolish? what will Obi do for the average ibo man. What has PMB done for the average northerner since he became President, have they all turn to millionaires now?

The assumption that the north will betray you is a way of chickening out of Political contests, only lazy folks who are not confident of who they are talk like that. The world is changing

Don't mind the sophisticated mumu. Isn't that Eebo editor called an entire tribe and he's still making money in Yoruba land. Keep selling yourself short. I've never seen a more self destructive tribe like Yorubas. Make all of your family vote for obi and Atiku and go and ask him to give you money. Bros ignore these poisoned xtian monkeys. I left winners because of the insane way my pastor hated Buhari and we the members know it's simply because of import and airport waivers that man cancelled.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by destinychildolu(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
In Bauchi: PU 015, Wakilin, Garkuwa North LGA

Presidential result

PDP: 25

APC: 384

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammycarz:
Na lie jare
I dey tell you
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
21Bandit:

I like reply you but as I see your moniker ehe I weak joor

Who nor win may e win the hustle e nor affect the hustle.

But the way APC dry clear the matta make me weak pass.......I cor dey observed say when person say like for buhari share for atiku the way buhari like many cor dey surprised me o
Cause before the election Na atiku dey win likes and share for nairaland Na...after election 2secs ehe every where marama
those likes are ipob likes, some had 10 monikers to be liking comment, i heard that one will open 5 different browsers with different monikers, just to like and comment in support of atiku

then there are the everybody dey like, make i like too people, those ones will even like an insult directed at them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
ODVanguard:

Bro, abeg na wetin we gain if after all our 'sophistication', the same beneficiaries of the sophistication will insult you to your face; they will tell you they 'dominate' you in your land, that they developed your land and are taking it over, that it is a no-man's land, they even call you a 'sophisticated m.o.r.o.n' to your face. Abeg na wetin we gain??

Bruv, let us not panic and lose our head. Let us wait till a Buhari win and we will take stock of SW failure from many angles which cannot be limited to expecting loyalty vote for Osinbajo alone but must also look at the misrule of our Governor that surely played a part in this. When we get conclusive info on SW performance or lack thereof, then I will comment more comprehensively.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Melian(f): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
ykalhaji:

First What is Osinbajo being VP going to do for me and you or the average Yoruba ? See if people have lost jobs, businesses and therefore benefactors due to this Administration either FG or State, that is the only basis to vote for someone, performance not some ethnic or tribal sentiment, na Osinbanjo go put food for my or your table ?

Oga, if you're Yoruba and still reasoning like this, I must say you're really daft. Some People lost their jobs during the era of pdp, we had poor people during the era of pdp. Apc has had just four years of the presidency, yet you're ungrateful in spite of their achievements. Do you think igbos are fools and won't vote their son, obi? If you think Nigeria will be better under atiku, you're daft2, sir. Learn to support your own too, protect your territory. Jeez. I would expect you to know better as a man.

They call you sophisticated morons and you're acting the part? Continue.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Okwute Hall 1 and 2 polling unit, Uga Ward 1 in Aguata LGA, Anambra
Presidential election result

PDP: 120

APC: 38

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Not clear enough u can zoom in
Balogun alanamu ode elesinfunfun 012 Senate
APC 244 pdp 54

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
RESULT

In Bayelsa: Brass Constituency 2; Ward 4, Unit 7 Okpoama.

APC: 119

PDP: 46

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Polchiz(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Queseda:

As in ehn, you guys don't know how the mind of an average SE'ner works, you can't just satisfy them. If Atiku lose the SW the way GEJ did, they will abuse the hell out of you guys that you sold out the rest of the South as if you had an MOU with them. If it turns the other way and Atiku wins the SW, they will still mock you and say you sabotaged Buhari's re-election because you are 'traitors' or tell you how the Igbos dominate every state in the West and their votes made Atiku win in the SW
Forget some ragtags on nairaland.
I have my respect for yorubas with regards to this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by bender79: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Okwute Hall 1 and 2 polling unit, Uga Ward 1 in Aguata LGA, Anambra

PDP: 120

Buhari tried here o

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by DivinePips123: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ok...
Kindly check out our offering and success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
smiley
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Presidential Villa: In polling unit 021

APC 505
PDP 546

Polling unit 022
APC 525
PDP 465

Total for APC -- 1030

Total for PDP -- 1011

BUHARI WINS IT

12 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
stages of ipob during the election

feb 15; atikulated, me and my family are atikulated, if you no vote atiku, wetin you go gain

feb 16; apc are scared, they know that they will loose, enjoy your extra 1 week in power

feb 22; our incoming president, we are behind you

feb 23, 8;00 am : i have voted, defend your vote, we have to send buhari back to daura

feb 23, 4;00 pm: apc are shameless, see rigging everywhere, atiku will still win

feb 23, 6;00pm: nigeria is not a country, God forbid, they hear that atiku wins sanwo olu polling unit, yes we are winning this

feb 23, 7:30pm: results start pouring in ipob: fake results, we are waiting for inec cheesy cheesy cheesy

una never start, the inec you are waiting for, is the one u said buhari has control over cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Goke7:

am a christian and am ashamed of our christian leaders turning against one of their own, a cleric just like them. They have lied to their congregations that osinbajo is not a Christian, someone who still performs all his duties in his local church despite being vp. I rest my case, I allow God to be their judge.
I saw a WhatsApp post from one of my old friends from secondary school . He posted something about going to the next level . I was shocked because He is a Christian and I know what they’re up to in my state .
Then I stylishly asked which church he attends and he Said RCCG .
I was like , Oh ! Osinbajo church , no wonder .

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by destinychildolu(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
4 minutes ago
TheCable TheCable
RESULT

In Ogun: Odeda Local Govt. Obantoko Ward 7 results

Presidential election results

Ilugun 1 Unit

APC: 133

PDP: 34

Morekete Unit

APC: 202

PDP: 78

OLG 1 Unit

APC: 87

PDP: 31

OLG 2 Unit

PDP: 91

Isolu Unit

PDP: 60

APC: 20

Anigilaje Unit

APC: 328

PDP: 128

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Melian(f): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Queseda:

As in ehn, you guys don't know how the mind of an average SE'ner works, you can't just satisfy them. If Atiku lose the SW the way GEJ did, they will abuse the hell out of you guys that you sold out the rest of the South as if you had an MOU with them. If it turns the other way and Atiku wins the SW, they will still mock you and say you sabotaged Buhari's re-election because you are 'traitors' or tell you how the Igbos dominate every state in the West and their votes made Atiku win in the SW

The way I despise igbos because of their well known treacherous behaviour is beyond me. I just feel sorry for yorubas who hold these people, wolves in sheep's clothing, in high esteem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by stephleena(f): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pajapaja:

I said it that Our Christian religion leaders in Southwest is the problem . And one guy up there was trying to tell me trash .
I’m saying the fact here .
I’m a Muslim ,I have Christians as friends too and I know what I’m saying . The brainwashing is on another level . Tbh .
Your Christian brothers are waking up.. there's a serious awakening..And if Buhari wins I fear,y'all might start bombing them up.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
at VP 02, PU 011 Shinyar Ajiya, Tambuwal/Shifiri, Tambuwal LG, Sokoto State.
Results

President:
APC 131
PDP 126
Invalid 32

House of Senate:
APC 116
PDP 158
Invalid 18

House of representatives:
APC 108
PDP 166
Invalid 20

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by honeychild(f): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ayanfeoluxyz:
The problem is that we have so many misinformed minds in the southwest who swallow every trash hook- line and sinker

You know this is true. Shame catch me when my mum (a highly intelligent woman with two degrees) and my uncle ( a retired journalist) were both caught up in the Jubril nonsense. Simply because Bishop Oyedepo said so.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.