Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (277829 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by stephleena(f): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
They were hailing Buhari, when he said 'touch ballot box and die".. now their son is a victim they are,lamenting...
A clear case of,he who digs a pit for someone falls into the pit...

ntoooooooooooor...oponu omogu

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Warship: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
sogodihno:

And why shouldn't it cause it, on what ground will they kill a Yoruba man in a Yoruba land?

Why did he snatch ballot box.?

Many more snatchers of ballot boxes will pay dearly with their lives even if the people are Tinubu's children.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by kayzat: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tunami:

stop this joor. You're trying to promote violence.

Nobody is trying to promote violence but it's a fact. The people who killed that demola guy are Ibos and it was done out of hatred. They will never and ever allow this kind of barbaric behavior towards their own.

We need to wake up in yorubaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
stephleena:
They were hailing Buhari, when he said 'touch ballot box and die".. now their son is a victim they are,lamenting...
A clear case of,he who digs a pit for someone falls into the pit...

ntoooooooooooor...oponu omogu

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Peaceontome247: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
I tell you some yoruba dont have sense...leave osinbajo go dey vote obi

NEXT LEVEL JOR
sogodihno:

So it is the Igbo that has always support u abi?

Let Atiku win this election first, that when ur eyes go clear, u see that Ibadan -railway e go stop, u will now cry marginalisation tire, and why will a sane Yoruba support Atiku and leave Osinbajo alone, don't u guy have sense, why did u think Igbos are supporting Atiku,(if not for Obi thier son) u think they love Atiku, u all will learn in a hard way.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by stephleena(f): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
You wail too much,we increase ur house rent...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by LieDetector(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
sogodihno:

And why shouldn't it cause it, on what ground will they kill a Yoruba man in a Yoruba land?
fool. Not like you even own a spoon in the land you so describe as yours.

Onye iberibe

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ugosample(m): 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
yemaldo:
Igbo people killed a Yoruba man in Lagos today and nothing was done, what they can never try in any northern state, yoruba better wake up.
And for those of u that killed that man, u better be on the run,
It will first start as a rumour then it will spread like wild fire, u will pay

why would he be a thug?

endangering the lives of voters?

and destroying electoral materials?

I don't think he should have been killed

but what he and his use less mates did today was terrible.

So you all whipping sentiments, you want Igbos and yorubas to go on a collision course in Lagos? ?

that's not gonna happen, because yorubas I know and grew up with are smarter than that

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by sogodihno: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
LieDetector:
fool. Not like you even own a spoon in the land you so describe as yours.

Onye iberibe

Your father is a F00l

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
told you guys that oyo was never going to pdp

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Don't judge South West with few results posted so far, just relax and watch as things unfold
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Warship: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
kayzat:

Nobody is trying to promote violence but it's a fact. The people who killed that demola guy are Ibos and it was done out of hatred. They will never and ever allow this kind of barbaric behavior towards their own.

Go and snatch ballot box and get stoned to death.

You think election is owomida.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
Presidential Results for Ward 3, Igele Arokun, Ekiti South Senatorial District.*

*Number of Voters Reg*.: 3983

*Accredited Votes:* 1,802

AAC - 1

AAP - 1

APC - 865

APDA - 1

APP - 1

MAJA - 1

GDPM - 1

MMN - 1

NNPP - 1

NPC - 2

PCP - 9

PDP - 827

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
PU: Sarkin Ruwa, PU code:006, Bauchi LGA, Dawaki, Bauchi South, Bauchi StatePresidential election results
APC: 227
PDP: 58

Bauchi South senatorial district Results
APC : 106
PDP: 104
PRP: 49
NNPP: 12
DA :1

Bauchi Federal constituency
APC: 70
PRP: 134
PDP: 64
NNPP: 10

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by kayzat: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Warship:

Why did he snatch ballot box.?

Many more snatchers of ballot boxes will pay dearly with their lives even if the people are Tinubu's children.

How come none of your brothers that rigged election in the SE was killed? Because they're ibos like you?

You guys are always the first to draw blood only to start crying when it's consuming you lots. Continue jubilating

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by sogodihno: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Samunique:
Why are obsessed about Atiku ?

Thought u guys said Buhari has already won ?

Besides, what has we benefited from pyo vice candidacy ?

The question is what did PDP do for us in 16 years? We have railway in just 3 years of APC

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by emmanuelex1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
emmanuelex1:
Please go and make money so you can stop talking nonsense and disgracing the Yoruba race. How do you mean I should not sell my land if it is worth it or I have it in excess? I Prefer to sell my land to Igbos than Hausas, if it was Hausa that has the population igbos has in lagos, they would have installed an emir of lagos.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ngadaAwo: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
globemoney:

This one nobe igbo man oh. Imagine calling mods for afonja. Smh
I'm a law abiding Nairalander

it's my duty to uphold nairaland rules
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
KOFAN JIKAN MURI 007
APC = 784
PDP = 41

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ugosample(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
kayzat:

you want to instgate a conflict between Igbos and Yoruba in Lagos that will be catastrophic?

una don fall already

any unruly act by any ipob sympathisers or Yoruba Afonja bigof will be met with severe repercussions from the security forces.

so let us all behave ourselves

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ykalhaji(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Melian:

Oga, if you're Yoruba and still reasoning like this, I must say you're really daft. Some People lost their jobs during the era of pdp, we had poor people during the era of pdp. Apc has had just four years of the presidency, yet you're ungrateful in spite of their achievements. Do you think igbos are fools and won't vote their son, obi? If you think Nigeria will be better under atiku, you're daft2, sir. Learn to support your own too, protect your territory. Jeez. I would expect you to know better as a man.

They call you sophisticated morons and you're acting the part? Continue.

More people lost their jobs in the past 4 years than the whole 10 years before it, so calm down. What has Osinbajo done that Yoruba's should be grateful for ? Build railways that Obasanjo and GEJ negotiated and paid counterpart payments with the Chinese? Girl we are talking about education, healthcare and economic empowerment to the Yorubas. What did they do ? Other than make dollars expensive ? Causing a recession and mega inflation, see I will not mind if Osinbajo and or Tinubu were really involved in the governance of Nigeria but everyone knows that Buhari and his caucus Cabal are the only ones ruling and they will show Tinubu and Osinbajo their real color after this election. Igbos can vote for their sons, their daughters, their monkeys or their goats, Yorubas are better than that, we should never reinforce failure, inefficiency, incompetence and must always ask anybody vote to shape up and damn the consequences. That is why we are called sophisticated morons, by idiots, because they know such thinking is sophisticated but because their and (maybe yours) understanding can't really understand or comprehend that point of view they add the slowpoke.

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Warship: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
kayzat:

How come none of your brothers that rigged election in the SE was killed? Because they're ibos like you?

You guys are always the first to draw blood only to start crying when it's consuming you lots. Continue jubilating

Snatch ballot box and lose your live through stoning.

Next time, never challenge the lions of Africa.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by kayzat: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Warship:

Go and snatch ballot box and get stoned to death.

You think election is owomida.

Your brothers will soon get served and you will be here wailing as usual

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ToyinDipo(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
ElsonMorali:

To be sure, I'm also disappointed in the results gotten from the west. I'm only trying to understand the mind of the people. Oyo state most especially. I was born there and grew up there in Ibadan.

I place the whole blame at Ajimobi's feet. He's just way too arrogant. I believe this is revenge voting against him.

The pattern of voting in Yorubaland must be studied by political leaders in the west even if they have to hire seasoned political scientists.

To be sincere, Yoruba governors performed below par these last four years, especially Oyo and Osun state governors.

Well this is an eye opener.
I just called my bro from Ibadan, he explained why people are voting for Atiku, and I clearly understand.
He mentioned that there is a lot of hardship in the land, which was never addressed by the presidency
He said the minimum wage discussion was delayed until election period, and not yet approved till now, and there is a fear it may be canceled or revised after APC were to be voted in
He also mentioned that Tinubu has almost turned the entire SW to his conquered lands, where he collects 'royalties' i.e. his owns the company in charge of car insurance provision, in which the fee was suddenly increased from 500 to 5k naira
It is also said that her wife is in charge of the process in which remmita pays state workers' salaries, e.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Emmerlee(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Melian:

This is why we need to start working against these people. Yorubas need to wake up! Starting from my good yoruba people in Lagos state. We need to stop selling our lands to them. We've given them enough bragging rights, pls. Lagos belongs to us, not these bastards.

I watched Some aggrieved disenfranchised voters in okota on tv today. One of the protesters, a lady who spoke to channel's correspondent was saying that some hoodlums came to burn ballot boxes and that prior to that, "for every 100 votes, 99 was for pdp and 1 for apc". The others there were definitely angry too and nodding in agreement.

Now, I'm not saying the hoodlums were right, but this is to make a relevant point that okota is highly dominated by these piggies. This needs to stop, if not, a time time will come when the votes of piggies will count more than that of the yorubas.and the yorubas will become irrelevant in their own land. Something must be done fast. A word is enough for the wise.

Piggies won't hesitate stabbing you from behind, only waiting for the perfect time to attack.

Madam this is too much.. Let's concentrate this negative energy on making our lives better. I can only pray for you after I saw this screenshot. I hope there has been much improvement since then..

It's well..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
I think pdp are trying to do magic with South East results, they have the lowest turnout and I believed they should have finished voting by now but the results ain't coming, why
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
my yoruba brothers please, ignore the igbos, its only 1 bridge that links then to nigeria, if not lipsrsealed

if they say red roof or anything, just ignore, main thing is to make sure that their brother doesnt smell abuja grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
Alkali Mustapha polling unit 004. Kontagora Lga, Niger north Sen district. Also the governor's PU.

RESULTS.

PRESIDENTIAL
APC=397
PDP=32
NRM=1
MMN=1
APP=1
NNPP=1
UPN=1
ADP=1
PPC=1
ANRP=1
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
yemaldo:
I think pdp are trying to do magic with South East results, they have the lowest turnout and I believed they should have finished voting by now but the results ain't coming, why
which magic? they want to bring 1million from anambra cheesy cheesy cheesy fear let them try that one

they will see 9 million from kano, no be only igbo sabi reproduce, no play oooo, we dey vex

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.