Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (278400 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2019
B1ak3:

Hhahahaahha this is the sweetest news o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A whole senate president and DG of atiku's campaign could not return to the house. grin grin grin Oto ge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead of him to campaign, he was busy securing US visa for a criminal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He was busy frolicking around while his roof was on fire. I knew he was in trouble long ago.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by kayzat: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2019
ElsonMorali:

How I wish the man won't get to Senate. He doesn't deserve it.

BTW, who's winning in presidential in Oyo state?

If APC truly cleared all the senatorial posts in the state there's no way pdp will win the presidential election there

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by anigbajumo(m): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2019
Nadheer15:
Something I like about SS is that they're very reliable, they'll never stab you in the back. They'll fight for you even if it means they'll die, I know this because I have them as friends. They might be greedy a times, but they would carry you along always. This is something we Yorubas lack.

I dunno wen Yoruba sign memorandum or enter any agreement with anybody in politics that you people ae saying rubbish. This is politics and game of choice, av u ever seen south west give any candidate block votes not even obj,why?? We can't just put all our eggs in one basket and play emotional politics like other region..... Either APC or PDP won't gat 65% here....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Asshurbanipal: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2019
Bungalow:

Show us the margin and put it side by side with 2015 margin .
You go learn las las
Its your job to do that
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by BenzEne1(m): 11:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
na so but you use semolina to make drugs

All the fake drugs in Nigeria are coming from where? Sokoto? cheesy

Dora know una people that's why she almost destroyed the entire business, they started making efforts to kill her

If cow is reared in the east, na to become vegetarian win am, can't die Young

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Braa take am easy na. These people think say na dem intelligent pass. As if any tribe get monopoly of knowledge. I thought one of their runaway Messiah said election will not hold and tagged the day as Ofensala day. Leave them jor, discussing with these people is like drawing water from a mirage. No gain.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2019
heskeyw:

results from katsina are being announced by SR. Pdp is not doing bad

Final result from Katsina will be earthquake against PDP. Most of those results are fake. Masari is personally the APC chief party agent. Just wait for the unfolding of the game .The final result from SE is being awaited

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Oladat(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2019
may320:

Okay. So you agreed he has issues with workers.
....and what about 11months salary or so that he owed workers sometimes ago and still threatening them on top of it?
Are you actually in Osun,or you just follow all the noise in the media?I am from Eden, and believe me, Aregbe tried in Osun.How many states didn't owe salaries?There were states that owed more than osun(eg. Plateau).It was just politics that led to osun making the news then.I move between Ede and Ibadan,so I know what I am talking about.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by anigbajumo(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2019
ElsonMorali:

How I wish the man won't get to Senate. He doesn't deserve it.

BTW, who's winning in presidential in Oyo state?

Bro,APC will win here may be with small margin... They av cleared the 3 senatorial districts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Asshurbanipal: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2019
anigbajumo:

I dunno wen Yoruba sign memorandum or enter any agreement with anybody in politics that you people ae saying rubbish. This is politics and game of choice, av u ever seen south west give any candidate block votes not even obj,why?? We can't just put all our eggs in one basket and play emotional politics like other region..... Either APC or PDP won't gat 65% here....
Oga forget matter. You didn't say this before election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Asshurbanipal: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2019
anigbajumo:

Bro,APC will win here may be with small margin... They av cleared the 3 senatorial districts.
Ya. Small margin. That's the keyword
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by studman: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2019
abbasajao:

This not true bro
Do you stay in Ilorin? I was born and bred there. I am in Ilorin as I type this and I can tell you that since I was born and now that I am getting old Christians make up at least 48 percent of the population. Every Sunday is hit from back to back.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2019
Kwankwaso seeing the results from Kano.

He lost his LG
Abba lost his LG
Rogo lost his LG
Madaki lost his LG
Garba Bichi Lost his LG

APC SWEPT THROUGH ALL

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2019
yemaldo:

Saraki over estimated himself, back in 2015, I told people that Saraki won kwara because of Buhari tsunami, they did not believe me, instead they said he has kwara state remote control.
Yes ,, the truth of the matter is the likes of saraki, Dino and Sheu only rode on buharis's popularity in 2015.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ElsonMorali: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
kayzat:

If APC truly cleared all the senatorial posts in the state there's no way pdp will win the presidential election there

I pray so.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
couragemurphy:

It shows you guys are don't support yours. Look at how south east is delivering all because of their son Peter Obi.

Infact South west does not deserve APC Presidential ticket for 2023. I withdraw my support for south west from today. But will always support Jagaban anywhere, anyway, anytime, and anyday....... He is not supposed to be a yoruba man at all. He is the man with the big heart like WE DELTANS. He doesn't dissapoint

You have to understand one this, all this "our son" doesn't work in SW. If you don't perform, our people would mess you. I support Buhari but I know this. That's why you can't get block vote from SW. Doesn't work. About your support, keep that abeg, don't emotionally blackmail anyone here.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 21Bandit: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2019
ken6488:
grin grin apart from the urobos in my area APC could not win a PU we dealth with them only urobos can not make him governor

Okay make I break am down for you

Delta central Omo agege whip Evelyn oboro...sure for. APC

Delta south Uduaghan go win James manager.... ITESKIRI before despite minority for the zone...dey go win....chance slim Small based on logistics o....but if uduaghan win APC again

Delta north awaoboshi win Doris ubor which they likely....APC nor fit win delta north....so PDP.

Out of three senatorial zone APC WIN 2... important two.

How PDP won tey win Bros.

And mind you ogburu is coming

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Bungalow: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2019
Oladat:

Are you actually in Osun,or you just follow all the noise in the media?I am from Eden, and believe me, Aregbe tried in Osun.How many states didn't owe salaries?There were states that owed more than osun(eg. Plateau).It was just politics that led to osun making the news then.I move between Ede and Ibadan,so I know what I am talking about.
Don’t mind him .
Those guys have never been to osun state before and they will be spewing trash online .
If governors were allowed to contest third term and Aregbe contested , he would have won .
I live in Osun state

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ElsonMorali: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2019
anigbajumo:

Hmmm...small margin. Anyway a win is better than a loss.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ednut1(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Bungalow: 11:21am On Feb 24, 2019
BananaTree:

You have to understand one this, all this "our son" doesn't work in SW. If you don't perform, our people would mess you. I support Buhari but I know this. That's why you can't get block vote from SW. Doesn't work. About your support, keep that abeg, don't emotionally blackmail anyone here.
If “our son” doesn’t work in Southwest,then Adeleke and Omisore would have gotten less than 50k votes each in the last Guber in osun . Continue saying nonsense.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by may320: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Oladat:
Planting flowers bah! Okay I don hear.
I don't have to live in Osun before knowing what's going on there. Its all over media. Tankiu.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by anigbajumo(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Ya. Small margin. That's the keyword

Pmb won with 200k diff in 2015 I fink,I doubt it if they will win with 100k but am hearing APC gat massive votes in oke ogun axis...

The permutation is this, Delta, Akwa ibom,cross river,IMO no block votes for PDP I dunno rivers.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 21Bandit: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2019
meromero11:

Abeg confirm Uduaghan vs James Manager result.
James Manager no try. He dey relate with men for BrightHope but to drop pepper, who said?
Brotherly, i beg confirm Emmanuel for me(nah my person).

Na me dey wait for Bros o...

If uduaghan win Na be say APC don seat deep o..

Cause the whole urhobo nation must deliver OGBORU.

With the force of iteskiri hand too...most isoko go vote for APC

Habeg may I chill small

Today Na Liverpool vs Manchester united
Chelsea vs Manchester city

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Asshurbanipal: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2019
BananaTree:

Before the election we told you that pdp will do well in sw but you heaped insults on us claiming osibanjo will ensure block votes. Now you are changing the narrative. Your people have been crying about their disappointment in sw votes but you are here with cheap consolation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2019
Bungalow:

We are talking Kwara in general . Ogbeni .
Kwara Christians is less than 25%
The same kwara voted for Jonathan massively, regardless of his religion

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by heskeyw(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Are you sure? Upload please
I read updates from Sahara reporters Facebook page
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ken6488(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2019
21Bandit:

Okay make I break am down for you

Delta central Omo agege whip Evelyn oboro...sure for. APC

[s]Delta south Uduaghan go win James manager.... ITESKIRI before despite minority for the zone...dey go win....chance slim Small based on logistics o....but if uduaghan win APC again
[/s]

Delta north awaoboshi win Doris ubor which they likely....APC nor fit win delta north....so PDP.

Out of three senatorial zone APC WIN 2... important two.

How PDP won tey win Bros.

And mind you ogburu is coming
lies am delta south let tell you the one i witness udughan could not win any PU in isoko i don not know for the rest

PDP and APC they marging was 400 to 100, 99 to 30 so on
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Fucklove(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari must lose in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by obaloppelujo(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2019
BENUE:Out of 23 LG , Buhari is leading in 19 so far.
Fulani gimmick no work.

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Bungalow: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2019
BananaTree:

He was busy frolicking around while his roof was on fire. I knew he was in trouble long ago.
Tinubu give an uppercut .

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by jojomario(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2019
couragemurphy:
[[s]quote author=may320 post=76062574]
Play is stating the truth! Can see how blind you are. You are the type that will keep singing the politicians praises once you collect 1k even if hunger is killing you.
No need arguing with keyboard warrior and educate illiterate that you are.
As for me, you do well you stay, you do bad we throw you out with our votes. We are getting there.
[/s]

Crase dey your head. You think I am doing all this for personal gains. Do you know how much I have personally invested voluntarily because of my love for PMB? Don't worry, follow my next thread by tomorrow evening when I will be giving out 1k worth recharge cards here to at least 30 lucky people in my own way of celebrating PMB's victory here.
u must send my own card too ooo.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

They voted ouk and atiku. Buhari didn't win there

Buhari won 5 LGAs

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.