Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide (581 Views)

Leaked Election Result Reveals President Buhari Won 2019 Election #nigeriadecide / Nigeriadecide:voting Commences In Epie Ward 1 / #nigeriadecide: This Poll Will Determine How Low Or High Nigerians Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 23, 2019
This is the day we are all been waiting for.
Past and present , Frustration and hunger. Looter and integrity. Chose your leaders.
Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 23, 2019
Let's vote:

Like for H.E Atiku
Share for Buhari

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2019
beamtopola:
This is the day we are all been waiting for.
Past and present , Frustration and hunger. Looter and integrity. Chose your leaders.
sending the dullard back to his gay cows is a collective responsibility........ I am already at the pooling unit...

2 Likes

Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2019
I don choose my leader teey teey. Oni loni nje, eni a be lowe. Atiku niooo. Na my fellow yoruba youths wey go suffer under the pdp for their wrong choice , na im dey pain me pass.

2 Likes

Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by uzohrome(m): 12:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Atikulated 100%

3 Likes

Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
I don choose my leader teey teey. Oni loni nje, eni a be lowe. Atiku niooo. Na my fellow yoruba youths wey go suffer under the pdp for their wrong choice , na im dey pain me pass.
Woo, o ti daa fun o. To send the dullard tyrant back to Daura is our patriotic responsibility. Today ba today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 23, 2019
DamZik:
Woo, o ti daa fun o. To send the dullard tyrant back to Daura is our patriotic responsibility. Today ba today
Amin, atiwo naa jare. Beeni oo. And to my fellow yoruba people chanting sai baba. You need to see the way northerners were condemning Buhari yesterday. One northern girl said on Twitter that she had to hide her parents' pvc in order to prevent them from voting Buhari. Also on Twitter, some northern youths condemned the way one man was sharing money to young girls in a video that has gone viral, asking them to thumb print tsintsinya logo, meaning broom in hausa. They said they are not voting Buhari...amazingly, my people are so myopic. Na dem go suffer pass. They follow everything, which that thug called Tinubu is saying. The smart guy would find his way to the villa to meet Atiku behind closed doors later to fight for his pocket and forget them.

3 Likes

Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by Topmaike007(m): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2019
PMB all the way

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by BigBashiru: 12:34am On Feb 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
PMB all the way

Hope herdsmen and boko haram and vehicle accident don't get you.

1 Like

Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by JMK9600(f): 12:35am On Feb 23, 2019
We are ready. We are keeping vigil. This is cross over night. INEC postponed the election last week when we were in slumber land. Today, our eyes are wide open
Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by Topmaike007(m): 12:38am On Feb 23, 2019
BigBashiru:

Hope herdsmen and boko haram and vehicle accident don't get you.
it will Never in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by BigBashiru: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
it will Never in Jesus name

Why you come dey call that name - isnt that what PMB stands for?? You remember that name becos its no longer convenient. Keep voting PMB.

1 Like

Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by Topmaike007(m): 1:21am On Feb 23, 2019
BigBashiru:

Why you come dey call that name - isnt that what PMB stands for?? You remember that name becos its no longer convenient. Keep voting PMB.
you've no point
Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by KuwaiitiDinar: 1:30am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerians as you wake up today just remember one thing, that if you say you don’t care about politics, you should know that politics cares a lot about you... please go out and vote a candidate of your choice but before you thumb print; I want you to ask yourself a simple question and be very sincere to your answers and your answer should be devoured of hate, religion,ethnicity, love, I don’t care and I don’t give damn.... ask yourself if you are an employer looking for someone to solve a very nagging situation in your company and Atiku happens to be one of the applicants looking at his assessment by his previous employer Obasanjo which he made public in his book MY Watch, and you also know that Atiku worked under Obasanjo for 8year looking back at those 8years, you did not see anything thing good Atiku did for 8years....be sincere!!! Will you employ Atiku the other way round, if Atiku has such assessment about you from your previous employer... will he employ you Just be sincere..
No human with the aspiration to assume good leadership will think of using PDP structure. Always remember that the road to success is under construction and it is a work in progress, the process may be slow or fast but the important thing is that works are going on.
Nigerians do not reinforce failure of 16years but consolidate your gains in the last 3years.
PDP government rat on their pledges for 16years and they are not remorseful about it
Nigerians vote wisely!!!!
#PDPStructureNotSafeForAnyNation
Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by eunisam: 1:46am On Feb 23, 2019
Will our votes count without counting them in the other room?
Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by MallamJackson(m): 1:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Yes!!!

Today we VOTE OUT INCOPETENCE

Our votes shall for us speak!
Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by CheapDataGuy: 2:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Don't go and fight ooo

Re: Goodmorning Nigeria; #nigeriadecide by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2019
awelekiti:
Amin, atiwo naa jare. Beeni oo. And to my fellow yoriba people chanting sai baba. You need to see the way northerners were condemning Buhari yesterday. One northern girl said on Twitter that she had to hide her parents' pvc in order to prevent them from voting Buhari. Also on Twitter, some northern youths condemned the way one man was sharing money to young girls in a video that has gone viral, asking them to thumb print tsintsinya logo, meaning broom in hausa. They said they are not voting Buhari...amazingly, my people are so myopic. Na dem go suffer pass. They follow everything, which that thug called Tinubu is saying. The smart guy would find his way to the villa to meet Atiku behind closed doors later to fight for his pocket and forget them.
Omoluabi atata, waa gbayi. It use to amaze me house APC always want us to believe that every westerner is pro APC. In Osogbo here, I have never seen anyone who want to vote for Buhari or APC.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sowore's Drone And The Army / What Is Happening To Results From Rivers State / Buhari Wins Kwara State With Landslide Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.