Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? (2980 Views)

CBN Fines Zenith, UBA, Gtbank, Sterling N3.2bn / 8 Banks Pay N3.32bn As Fine In 2015 / What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 27, 2010
Guys, Please I need some quick suggestions on investing the sum of N3 million in a business with safe, stable returns, minimal hassle, and relatively quick ROI.

All suggestions warmly received.  grin
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 4:02am On Aug 27, 2010
Get a 33,000 litre tanker of fuel, arrange with a filling station owner to sell in his facility, sell it, pay the guy maybe 20% commission and keep the rest, You can sell up to 3 tankers a week. That will put the following amount of money in your pocket:

PMS @ N62 per litre X 33,000 = N1,947,000 (includes loading logistics and transport)
Sell at N65 per litre X 33,000 = N2,145,000

Profit = N198,000

Less 20% commission is N158,400

Sell three tankers a week and you have 3 X 158,400 = N475, 200 PROFIT IN A WEEK.

What more can you ask for in a business? Stable, regular returns, high demand product. You need more details, just get my manual on running a petroleum business in Nigeria. Apply the information yourself, make the money yourself and you run away from all the people who will come thereafter asking you to call them , invest in forex, invest in this or that, give them your money to manage for you, etc.

My manual on kerosene business has been in hot demand ever since I released it, with people buying from places in the globe I could not even imagine.

The information you can get is priceless.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 27, 2010
Brother stagger, thanks for your expert advice there. grin Please direct me to your ebook as soon as possible. My mail is rossimania@talk21.com.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 5:01am On Aug 27, 2010
I will send you the details later this morning
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Brother stagger, thanks for your expert advice there. grin Please direct me to your ebook as soon as possible. My mail is rossimania@talk21.com. 

Ok. Check your email for the payment links to get the manual. Email is from ceo at 2incstore.com.

After purchase, feel free to call me about any information you need. Remember, it is your money, and your business.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2010
@ Stagger, can u kindly send me the link where I can get ur manual on running a successful petroleum business in Nigeria. my e-mail is jide4ola@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by suspected: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2010
please stagger i need the manual too send me via my email, oseg7818@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2010
lexio:

@ Stagger, can u kindly send me the link where I can get your manual on running a successful petroleum business in Nigeria. my e-mail is jide4ola@yahoo.com Thanks.

suspected:

please stagger i need the manual too send me via my email, oseg7818@yahoo.com

Check your mails. I have sent the requested information.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2010
Received. Thank you stagger. Can u confirm I can pay by cc?  grin
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2010
Once you click that link, I can assure you that you will be able to pay with CC. I also have another link which can enable you pay via Interswitch (using your ATM). I will send it to you now. Try the first link though. If that doesn't work (which I doubt is the case because others have used it successfully), you can use the Interswitch link I will send now.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2010
enter the forex investors! cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by jamace(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2010
How did you get the money in the first place if you do not know how to invest?
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by aniscoblue: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2010
pls this is my email ad aniscoblue@yahoo.com tell me how i will start cheesy
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ Poster, you can partner with us on a cool biz for the 50th anniversary celebtation. Click the link below for more info.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-504335.0.html#msg6649863
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by youngestpr(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2010
i dont know wat u ve interest in, 3m is good money but can disappear in a week if not properly managed. If u would hve interest in livestock rearing, i will suggest you try ur hands on poultry stuff, even just starting with the layers breed. its interesting and mind settling, you have a lot of power over what happens in ur business and there is really not much to learn before starting. you will sure enjoy it.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by dipo4info: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2010
please bros don't jump into business you dont know the root, open your eyes.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2010
aniscoblue:

pls this is my email ad aniscoblue@yahoo.com tell me how i will start cheesy

Sorry, but like i said, this is a paid manual. It is so because only those with the money to start this business can access it. It is not some freebie where every Tom and Harry who is just curious will ask for it and it will be sent.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by fxcash: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2010
forex Viable investments Opportunity

www.skytopforex.com
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2010
the forex people again!
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by paparazy09(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2010
stagger,please let me have ur email.i like to buy.Mine is bankygee_solutionsltd@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by OMOSOFEF: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2010
Stagger, do please send the information to oladimejiomosofe@yahoo.com. Am most ready to pay.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2010
paparazy09:

stagger,please let me have your email.i like to buy.Mine is bankygee_solutionsltd@yahoo.com.Thanks

OMOSOFE F:

Stagger, do please send the information to oladimejiomosofe@yahoo.com. Am most ready to pay.

Check your emails for the payment information and see how you can get the manual.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

I present to you an investment opportunity with a very high Return On Investment (ROI).

COLUMELLA NIGERIA COMPANY is a specialized Haulage services Company formed to carry
out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria and West Africa.

COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer qualitative Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our excellent human and material resources as well as technology-driven expertise, which enable us to deliver customized service as well as simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN

In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their respective
prices to our existing resources:

(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU MAIL US BACK INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE COMPANY)

This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us

We invest in market research and product development to continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage of their
life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.

Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.

Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly

Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is realized, while
your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do business with you.

visit our site for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876

www.columella.fewom.org

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company

Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by gunuvi(m): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2010
@ stagger, i heard that it is very difficult to buy fuel at depots unless you register and it takes a long process and funds and bribing before you can get approval to be lifting fuels at depot. can you elaborate more on this for us.?
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2010
gunuvi:

@ stagger, i heard that it is very difficult to buy fuel at depots unless you register and it takes a long process and funds and bribing before you can get approval to be lifting fuels at depot. can you elaborate more on this for us.?

Well, just the way an outsider cannot come to your house and collect a drink from your fridge, so also you cannot just go to the depots to lift fuel, especially PMS. These issues are addressed in the manual I wrote on How to Run a Profitable Petroleum Marketing Business in Nigeria.

If you can, try to get the manual. That way, you will not only have your questions answered, all the myths surrounding the business will be demystified.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by nannyo(f): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2010
Manufacturing of wine and ciders
Profit Margin is 80% on start and increases to 150% depending on your marketability
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by Giyaz: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2010
stagger,

pls send me the link, I am interested in your manual. Email id is sharafa73@yahoo.com
waiting.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by Giyaz: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2010
stagger,

pls send me the link, I am interested in your manual. Email id is sharafa73@yahoo.com
waiting.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by toaspromo(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2010
go for forex training and do it yourself you would make money any time you feel like making money it is 24 hrs biz and you can do it from the comfort of your bedroom good luck dont take the risk of looking for investment you may loose money
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2010
Giyaz:

stagger,

waiting.

Check your email.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by ajerlcorp: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2010
stagger, can you please send me the link and payment instructions
at ajerlcorp@gmail.com. please.
Re: How Can I Invest N3 Million Pls? by stagger: 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2010
ajerlcorp:

stagger, can you please send me the link and payment instructions
at ajerlcorp@gmail.com. please.

Check your email for my reply. Also check the bulk mail folder. I sent it with my Gmail address.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Distributors / Get Adsense Payment Via Wire Transfer To Your Nigeria Bank Account / CBN To Retire N162b Short-dated Bills Over Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.