Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

How to Start Bizs That Always Bring High Profits No Matter Who Wins Elections - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to Start Bizs That Always Bring High Profits No Matter Who Wins Elections (440 Views)

Free Report Reveals 4 Types Of Bizs A Nigerian Guy Uses To Make #200k To #400k M / The Easiest E-commerce Business With High Profits {2019} / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Start Bizs That Always Bring High Profits No Matter Who Wins Elections by EJOgba: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2019
One unfortunate thing always happen after every general elections in Nigeria

The value of the Naira always drop, never to rise again. Always

This is thanks to politicians' heavy pre-election spending which drives inflation and, more often than not, economic mismanagement by the incoming administration

What this means is that you have reduced spending power.

Elections are here again. And once again, the Naira might not be spared

One way to counteract this projected drop in the Naira’s value is by increasing your income. And one of the best ways to increase income is by setting up a business

In this post, you will see how to start and run a business that generates over 300 percent ROI in a short time. No matter who is in government - and even if all you have is 100k

Let’s dive in

WHAT TYPE OF BUSINESS CAN GIVE HIGH PROFITS ON A CONSISTENT BASIS IN A MATTER OF WEEKS

It’s definitely not the type of businesses most people start. Low profit businesses

These people might say to themselves “oh! People always drink garri with sugar when the sun is hot. Let me start selling garri with sugar

Oh! People always wash, let me start selling detergent

Now the question is, even if you supply detergent to all the people in your neighborhood, how many will you supply and for how long before you make N1m

So, What business will bring high profits consistently in weeks no matter who occupies Aso rock?

At this point, what I am about to share from here, will almost guarantee whatever business you choose to start, will always make profit and will always be in high demand

Businesses that sell hot in demand products always needed by people who have money to buy them and are willing to buy over and over again. These are the types of business that will always rake in profits

These kind of businesses are usually among any of these four categories. They are more. But they are mainly in these four categories

Health related businesses
Safety /security
Businesses that sell hard to find products with near zero alternatives
My favorite, businesses that sell women based products

Why do products in these categories sell like wild fire?

Take the women related products for instance.

No matter how hard the economy, women will always have money to spend?

Why?

Give a woman products that will help her lose weight without suffering herself in the gym. That will give her a flat tummy. That will make her look sweet sixteen till she’s 70.

Bring such a product, and she will either use her husband’s money, parent’s money, boyfriend’s money or her own money.
Whichever money, but she must buy, because women LOVE looking beautiful and attractive

So, how can we you find hot in demand products?

They are several ways. One of which is Nairaland. Now, you will find out how to productively use Nairaland

Follow these steps

1. Let's take a category of businesses among the four listed above. Say health

2. Go to the health section of Nairaland and scroll till you find a topic with many engagements (views and comments). That means people are really interested in the topic. the first screen shot shows the post on staphylococcus had close to 400 comments and over 32k views….as at the time it was captured

4. Identify the challenge people are talking about in the post. In this case, it was cure for staphylococcus

5., Find a product that solves that challenge (there is such a product for staphylococcus, but can't release it here. That's someone's biz secret)

And you most likely have a winning product.

This is one effective way to find hot in demand products.

In the next post, I will talk about the one step confirmation process for finding out if the product you discovered using the above technique or any technique for that matter will sell in a big way

Also you will be shown the exact place you can find any product at all. I mean any product, for the lowest possible price to solve any challenge
A price that when you sell, you can make over 3X profit. The place I am talking about is where those who sell in Jumia and Konga source their products from. (Take a look at the second screen shot: the car scanner which goes for 3900 on Jumia goes for less than 800 in the other site)

You will also see how to avoid scammers and low quality products
How to get orders for your products from all over Nigeria
How to deliver your products to any part of Nigeria and the money paid to your bank account...

And all else you need to know to successfully run a high profit, bad governance resistant business

PS. The full info is on my signature. You can get it now. Just click the link

PSS. If you don't vote today wetin you gain?

Re: How to Start Bizs That Always Bring High Profits No Matter Who Wins Elections by Adescomolly: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2019
You can also Check on this LINK - www.obadolagro..com for Full Practical Training Information how you can Start this Lucrative Part Time Business Without Even Spends Any Capital Kobo from Your Pocket .
Re: How to Start Bizs That Always Bring High Profits No Matter Who Wins Elections by EJOgba: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Adescomolly:

You can also Check on this LINK - www.obadolagro..com for Full Practical Training Information how you can Start this Lucrative Part Time Business Without Even Spends Any Capital Kobo from Your Pocket .

Can't create a thread of his own but will spam other's with adverts.

People, I don't know this guy from anywhere and I CANNOT verify the legitimacy of what he is offering

Whoever clicks on his link does so at his/her risk

Cheers! Happy voting

(1) (Reply)

Abuja's Number One Window Blind Proffesionals. Fracan Interior Limited / Please I Need Urgent Help. / Learn How To Make A Residual Income Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.