Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

I Had A Dream About The Election - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had A Dream About The Election (773 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run / Governor Abiodun: I Had Sleepless Nights Over Abducted OOU Students / Why I Had Sex With My Four Daughters –father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream About The Election by mrkings84(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Hi all, I don't know what really transpired in my dreams this morning. But I remember that the elections were once again cancelled. INEC cited some crimes committed by a group of people which disupted some polling units as major reason for the cancellation. Later long I saw chores and military take over almost everywhere.

This dream fear me o. Abi na Malaria or night mare or what
Re: I Had A Dream About The Election by Deomovies: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2019
This one won't come true. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: I Had A Dream About The Election by mrkings84(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Deomovies:
This one won't come true. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

Maybe, but I just thought it wise to share it....
Re: I Had A Dream About The Election by booblacain(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2019
mrkings84:
Hi all, I don't know what really transpired in my dreams this morning. But I remember that the elections were once again cancelled. INEC cited some crimes committed by a group of people which disupted some polling units as major reason for the cancellation. Later long I saw chores and military take over almost everywhere.

I have had a similar dream some months ago. In my dream, I did not see anything concerning election but I saw soldiers everywhere, on every streets and in front of our houses. They are other scary things I saw that I do not want to mention here so I do not cause fear in people's hearts.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About The Election by Danelo(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Plasmodium dey ur system

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About The Election by mrkings84(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Danelo:
Plasmodium dey ur system

Oga which one be plasmodium again??
Re: I Had A Dream About The Election by mrkings84(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2019
booblacain:

I have had a similar dream some months ago. In my dream, I did not see anything concerning election but I saw soldiers everywhere, on every streets and in front of our houses. They are other scary things I saw that I do not want to mention here so I do not cause fear in people's hearts.

I just pray let nothing bad happen....
Re: I Had A Dream About The Election by Nickijoy(f): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Op,,depends on how your dreams work...directly or indirectly... some people dreams are opposites
Re: I Had A Dream About The Election by umbo: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2019
PLEASE KINDLY PERMIT ME TO SHARE MINE I HAD ABOUT 15 DAYS AGO

I WAS IN A ROOM AND IN SAW THE PRESIDENT ,HIS VICE ,AND THE CHAIRMAN OF THEIR PARTY COME INTO THE ROOM AND SUBMIT ITEMS OR MATERIALS THAT LOOKED LIKE DOCUMENTS ON A TABLE IN THE ROOM IN A MANNER THAT SEEMED LIKE SIGNING OUT AND AFTER THIS THEY TOOK THE EXIT DOOR OUT RELUCTANTLY.

THNZ

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream About The Election by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2019
mrkings84:

OMG!!! *SOBS*.. i had this dream few days ago, I wanted to post it but i was scared to do so, i doubted if anyone on here would believe me, i saw corpses littered on the ground..I would advise anyone that travelled for this election to chill first before travelling back to their different destinations, many buses were stopped and the occupants were killed, i happened to be on one of the buses together with my family we were stopped but i was the only one that escaped, i woke up with tears. God please protect my family also save this country from impending disaster... THIS IS NO JOKE
Re: I Had A Dream About The Election by mrkings84(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=R2bees post=76026561]OMG!!! *SOBS*.. i had this dream few days ago, I wanted to post it but i was scared to do so, i doubted if anyone on here would believe me, i saw corpses littered on the ground..I would advise anyone that travelled for this election to chill first before travelling back to their different destinations, many buses were stopped and the occupants were killed, i happened to be on one of the buses together with my family we were stopped but i was the only one that escaped, i woke up with tears. God please protect my family also save this country from impending disaster... THIS IS NO JOKE[/quot

AMEN. By God's grace all will be okay. So far we aren't hearing any major evil reports.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Kills A Final Year Student Of Electrical Engineering Uni Cal (pix) / What Disgusts You? When A 14 Years Old Was Executed In An Electric Chair. / CCTV CAMERA For Your Home And Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.