Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday (31262 Views)

Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday / Banky W Cooks Food For Adesua Etomi, His Wife / Banky W Still Buys Flowers For Adesua Etomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by ticoticotico: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
Why is Banky W living a fairy tale life? always trying to be perfect

Be a man and font live life like it depends on your woman, one more reason I like Wizzy
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Emvico34: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Factfinder1:
When will she give birth cry cry
on monday next week
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by MistaCode(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Some people got PhD in cake making tho
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Sarahvx:
See below

Mynd44

Spamming again
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by skubido(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Nice wan
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Juniorangel(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
TechCapon:
Rubbish news on front page. Big things are going on in the world. R. Kelly has been arrested and it's not on front page. Jussie smoleth has been kicked out of empire series for faking his own attack. This is the kind of hitting front page.
Nairaland na yeye gossiping
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by hahn(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2019
TechCapon:
Rubbish news on front page. Big things are going on in the world. R. Kelly has been arrested and it's not on front page. Jussie smoleth has been kicked out of empire series for faking his own attack. This is the kind of hitting front page.

And how are those things more important than Banky celebrating his wife. Wetin concern us with r Kelly and jussie matter?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by blowjohn(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2019
gbaskiboy:
lovely cake, i suppose do thesame for my lovely wife but poverty will nt allow me

I cancel poverty in ur life in jesus name. Amen.
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Angelbets662: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2019

Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Dshocker(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Banky w is supposed to have deposited a baby in her womb,not gifting her cake
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Oyindidi(f): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2019
donstan18:
At least he finally spent his money on something that is not barren.
shocked
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Gleefreak125(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2019
TechCapon:

Tell me how this concerns us as Nigerians? We're talking election, you're talking nonsense. You better goan siddan.

1 Like

Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by dingbang(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2019
She doesn't look 33.. She looks 28
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by izzieprince: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2019
And to think your post is just as barren as your brain
donstan18:

1 Like

Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by izzieprince: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2019
May God have mercy on your tongue.
Dshocker:
Banky w is supposed to have deposited a baby in her womb,not gifting her cake
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by KelvinCX(m): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
donstan18:
Upon the modification na only 1 like you get
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by sirqeeboi(m): 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Factfinder1:
When will she give birth cry cry

Nigerians mentality....child is not the fruits of marriage

We have alot of prophets of God who couldn't conceive on time and some having only a child who is also is problem to them.
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by naturefellow(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
TechCapon:
don't mind the biased, trivia-minded mods. If not for my UC browsers pop of news I may never have heard of the Jussie Smoletts gist. And yet, I forgot to follow it up, hoping to find details on NL.
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by naturefellow(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Are the photos on the cake edible??
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by TechCapon(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
naturefellow:
don't mind the biased, trivia-minded mods. If not for my UC browsers pop of news I may never have heard of the Jussie Smoletts gist. And yet, I forgot to follow it up, hoping to find details on NL.
I only use nairaland for Nigerian gist, but I use BBC and CNN for foreign news. But nairaland is supposed to bring popular foreign stories to front page so that their users will not be local champions

1 Like

Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Jaysey(f): 10:04am On Feb 24, 2019
donstan18:
SMH
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Reeberry: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
KelvinCX:
Upon the modification na only 1 like you get
grin grin
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by KelvinCX(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Wow
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by dohyinsohlah(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
I still don't understand why some people are asking when she will give birth

Is she God
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Xclusiveme: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
donstan18:

You're a disappointment
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Xclusiveme: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
Weedhustler:
Why people they polling unit dey vote, dis one dey here dey bake cake.
U don loose already

You're so useless. And it's lose not loose
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Xclusiveme: 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
BornnAgainChild:
ok...but his election should be his priority now

His priority should be celebrating his wife
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Xclusiveme: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
ticoticotico:
Why is Banky W living a fairy tale life? always trying to be perfect

Be a man and font live life like it depends on your woman, one more reason I like Wizzy

OMG you have an empty brain
Re: The Cake Banky W Bought For Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday by Xclusiveme: 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
hahn:

And how are those things more important than Banky celebrating his wife. Wetin concern us with r Kelly and jussie matter?

I tire oo. Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj, His Wife Lineo & Swanky Jerry At The Global Citizen Festival / Banky W And Wife, Adesua Etomi Step Out Together For The Ciroc New Year Party / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Introduction Held Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.