Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,478 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) (47443 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by tendingNews: 8:30am On Feb 23, 2019
The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote In Daura, Katsina (Video, Photos)

President Buhari And his beautiful wife, Aisha Buhari just voted.

Watch the moment President Muhammadu Buhari arrrived Sarkin Yara Ward II, Daura at exactly 8:00am to cast his vote in the Presidential and National Assembly Elections.

Watch the video HERE

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/the-moment-buhari-and-wife-arrived.html?m=1

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
So am dedicating this FTC to all the voters out there who really are voting cuz they want naija to work again

May none of your family members snatch ballot boxes grin smiley

Vote wisely

46 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
more like a jihad and his wife arrived. that he goat of a president is going home to be with his cows, but if he wins, I am happy zombies are not excluded from the doom that will befall us all.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by KehnnyCares(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Sai Baba

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by virus05(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Ok
Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Nice Way to motivate APC voters. ..

35 Likes 4 Shares

The dullard is staying put there after his loss today

See his face like expired Fura kiss

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by ct2: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Baba I just want make my madam cook finish, so that I will fill my belly ,

so I can go and vote for you and prof

my pvc for you

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by Uglymind: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Who do you think will win this presidential election?
Like 4 Atiku share for Buhari

156 Likes 92 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by three: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019

Sai Daura

Meanwhile any guesses on who Buhari will vote for and who Aisha will vote for?

Like if you think Buhari will vote Atiku (shay na only him enter d booth)
Share if you think Aisha will vote Atiku

grin grin

15 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by GentleMoney: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Hmm..

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by timiehyinshittu: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Can't even tar his road

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by psychologist(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
this man if left alone will cast his vote for pdp grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by lathrowinger: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
I remember 2015 when Goodluck came to cast his vote and he was denied. And I simply understand that na loose this man dey.
The way Buhari does his own without problem. I think it's a sign of victory grin

LOL, no insult biko, Jez trying to be observant.
Sai baba 2019.

Congratulations Sir

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by jaid23: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Following
Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
FTC going for my own now
Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by Patobanton: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Let God's will prevail for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by myettiallah: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Sai baba...
Your victory is sure....

Election is not won on twitter or NL

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by dlondonbadboy: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Aisha voted Atiku...wow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by omoadeleye(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
tt
Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by visijo(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
He suppose to be trekking na, I Can see some houses without zinc shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by Conceptman: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by lanrock(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Datz our man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by Onyeedum(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
I'm sure someone assisted him.
Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by Corrinthians(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Sai Mama!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari will still vote Atiku in error, no be today na

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) by charcoal(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Bye baba

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye At The Nottinghill Carnival In London (Pictures) / Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.