Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed (47584 Views)

Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters / What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Already on my way to za polling unit to cast my vote for Kingsley Moghalu. Nigerians think outside the box. There is more for this country beyond APC and PDP. They just dey play una head like ping-pong.
I understand you, but for now it is a wasted vote, because he won't win
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by durmapuzo(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2019
CsRockefeller:
Just imagine say na John Wick dog they kill like that. embarassed
Hahahahahahhaa..... John Wick go wipe the whole BH be that o
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2019
LiveByNight:
Who else is noticing the live votes in Kano on channels TV ?

The police officers are carrying sticks !!! No guns !!!

But it the south look at the heavy arms the police are carrying!!!

Forget Nigeria

Forget this election

There is no one Nigeria

That's what they do, full every Eastern and Southern polling units with heavy security, but you won't find one in the Northern states
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by ClumsyFlimsy: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Already on my way to za polling unit to cast my vote for Kingsley Moghalu. Nigerians think outside the box. There is more for this country beyond APC and PDP. They just dey play una head like ping-pong.
I admire your choice
I would have loved to vote moghalu too but unfortuanately i really need buhari out. Amd those northerners wont vote anyone else aside the two old men
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Justiceleague1: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Poor dog
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Konki: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Apc has no regard for life
They kill human They kill animals

Invasion of Kanu's residence comes to mind!

Nigeria must work again!
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Boyooosa(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2019
Op should just suit his life for a purpose, the order is shoot as caught o!
How can u be sending in fake newa this early hour of a sensitive day in our country?
Where is the polling unit now?
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by springtech(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

The same Kingsley Moughalu that I heard has atikulated?
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Dollabiz: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2019
atiku Is leading in my unit so far so good
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by SmithRussell(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Being a motivational speaker doesn't qualify yhu to be president. Presidency is even more than taking hard, smart and right decisions; it's not an emotional affair.

Someone who couldn't campaign in all 36 states, doesn't have supporters in all 36 states, doesn't have field agents in all 36 states; how exactly is he supposed to win presidency? And if he does win, which he wouldn't, how exactly is he supposed to carry the whole nation along??

#don'twasteyhurPVC

MODIFIED:
$owore is only known on NL and FB; forgetting that the number of underage illiterates with PVC are more than educated adults on NL who are willing to vote
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by igwefivestar(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Ndlistic:
Photos from the polling unit that was reportedly attacked in Maiduguri earlier today

According to twitter user @DanBorno, this is one of the places attacked with explosion in Maiduguri, Borno state earlier today.

See More photos from here
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/photos-from-polling-unit-that-was.html?m=1
edidion, imabong, Kufre, emedion food is ready

Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Delivar(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
The problem is the bulk illiterate northerners and the rest of the uneducated fellows. For these fellows it's a choice between Buhari or Atiku. Their votes are in the majority. Voting for anyone else beside Atiku will make it easier for Buhari to be relelected which is a big NO NO.
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Okuda(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

kingsley shoyld furcking wait till 2023. if you want Bihari out of there you must vote Atiku! If Atiku furcks up we would vote him out too. A vote For Kingsley is a vote to return Buhari to power. Lets send them a message that 8years is not guarsnteed when they Bleep up
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Bhol28: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2019
HaryoBamex:
So na only dog die?
You pple should better stop all this lies
Blood sucker,No calamity today
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Eiya... Wasted vote.

You know in the deepest recesses of your heart that KM doesn't stand a chance.
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Vivuch: 9:45am On Feb 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
I love you so much. You're making me emotional, I am voting for Moghalu too. Done with this APC and PDP buhaha

Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Uglymugg: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2019
Is the dug ground the polling unit?
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Chukwurah003: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2019
PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Ladyamina2(f): 9:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Fear north
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Icecreamy: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2019
What's RPG
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by Icecreamy: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2019
What's RPG?
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by bayocanny: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2019
tongue
ellechrystal:
This is so bad. What in world is wrong with this country sef?
ellechrystal is beautiful
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by vengertime: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
wasted vote
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by ChiefSweetus: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Remain baboon
It will never be well with Booharry!!
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by echodrum(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
waste of vote
Re: Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today. Dog Killed by HaryoBamex(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Bhol28:
Blood sucker,No calamity today
ok boss grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) / My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church / Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.