Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

How The Change Of Weather Signals Change Of Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Change Of Weather Signals Change Of Government (292 Views)

Locations Of Government Petrol To CNG Conversion Centres In Lagos This Weekend / ''Atiku Can’t Bring The Change Nigeria Needs'' — Oby Ezekwesili / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Change Of Weather Signals Change Of Government by peeddy(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Sometimes the reason we perish is because we refuse to open our understandings to "emotion of nature". I can't forget the sudden change of weather right before 2015 election's results was announced. We were already graced to the perceived harsh, dried and hot weather of March, and all of a sudden the formation of cumulonimbus cloud and subsequently rainfall; which signal tears of pain that Nigerians experienced under this administration. The recorded rainfall everywhere could be that God had heard and seen our pains and decided send the rainfall to wash away our sorrows, and thereafter, change of government. All I pray for is that may nature consume the wicked leaders that derive pleasure on seeing people in pains but, beware of the meaning and consequence of weather changing during elections...
Re: How The Change Of Weather Signals Change Of Government by peeddy(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
pj

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Votes In Epe, Commends Lagosians, INEC / EFCC In Some States To Combat Vote Buying And Vote Selling / Atiku Is Winning, Buhari Is Winning By Koye-ladele Mofehintoluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.