Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) (36877 Views)

DJ Cuppy Show Off Her Uncover Legs While Sleeping On Couch, See Reactions / Ikorodu bois recreate the moment DJ Cuppy show off her cooking skills / Dj Cuppy Show Off Her New Assistant And New Manager (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chukwurah003:
PMB till 2023.
Yeeesssss oooooo

1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Ideyontop: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
BOOMnaija:
How is this news?

I don't even know who they are, to start with!

I'm confused here, can somebody pls enlighten me who these two are?

That is Femi Otedola's daughter and the man is Femi Otedola, he is rich. He is richer than your father, his father, and his fathers father etc.

Give honor to whom it is due!
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Possible01(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Queue is for the poor, while lane is for the rich. Receive sense...
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by franchasng: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Is this also their village

Ah they swear for Yoruba people sha undecided

Once they get money they abandon their villages for Babalawos and claim Ikoyi or Lekki Lagos as their ancestral home, yet they keep shouting Sai barbar shocked

No wonder most Yoruba communities are so poor and filled with Babalawos and ifa ritualists cry
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by amakadihot87(f): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Her sandals no follow
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
olasaad:
What happened to her leg

grin
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
She loves native wears unlike me cry
Aww really??
Well its just that, i woke up this morning with 6 f*cks and i plan to go to bed with half a dozen f*cks, so err....
You know the rest. kiss
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by DavidEsq(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
daddytime:
Like say I dey there...as dem wan just snap dat picture...I for just run enter their front bend one knee for ground chook hand for pocket come begin sing...

I'm down on bended kneeesssss....

Who sabi dat song by Boyz 2 Men
The kain booting and slapping wey otebaba go land ehn, u go begin beg say u dey sleepwalk and dreamwalk grin
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by 12345baba(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
olasaad:
What happened to her leg
epilepsy
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Melison(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
If she stand well her name go change from cuppy to puppy??
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by yetunsbay(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cuppy my sibling
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Mankosi: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
What's wrong with her legs?.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by harryportter: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
I taught they said the road has been fixed by the dullard?
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by harryportter: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sheriman:
Anyway look at the most busiest Road in Nigeria Lagos Benin Ore Express road
I taught they said the road has been fixed by the APC government? Oma she o
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by GentleMoney: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
olasaad:
What happened to her leg
shocked
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by ElsonMorali: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Cool.
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
VOTED!
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by TheManOfTheYear: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ideyontop:

That is Femi Otedola's daughter and the man is Femi Otedola, he is rich. He is richer than your father, his father, and his fathers father etc.

Give honor to whom it is due!
Dem fit buy this one self esteem with money. SMH
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Godsent12(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
BOOMnaija:
How is this news?
are u not a nigerian?
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by OlamiSegemenge(m): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
I knw say I go still Bleep dis girl
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
olasaad:
What happened to her leg
That was the same question on my mind. ladies making themselves slowpoke since 1999
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by FroshJaynex(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
This girl pant go fit produce 100 benz, Mr Eazi dey dull sha
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by DayDreamer05(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
I Hope They Voted Wisely
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Sinime1: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
Website for sale a blog website trackvoyage.com for sale. WhatsApp 07062095441
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Femi316: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
BOOMnaija:
How is this news?

your family members
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by bezimo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
olasaad:
What happened to her leg

It's called polio pose..tilt one leg..the stupid stuff girls do grin grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Bayo26446: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Emanodimo(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Must she pose with her leg at angle 45?
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by samuelmath50(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nairatrenders:

why is she smiling what even funny and see how that old man behind they vex !!?
Re: Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy Show Their PVCs while on queue (photo) by Ideyontop: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
Dem fit buy this one self esteem with money. SMH

Disrespect , disrespect of the rich ( without any cause) does not amount to self esteem. Is that how you got yours?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khafi Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (photos) / Yemi Alade Stunning In New Photos / Meet Age Anthonia, Actress Wanted By Police For Viral 'Stealing' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.