Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) - Politics (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) (336013 Views)

Kwara Governorship Election Results ( Unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
aremso:

Dont mind the lazy brain, all they are used to is free monies the era of free monies has gone and gone for ever. if lazy youths engage their brain, they will make it.
Most of you are not really business men. I marvel at the comments
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by rexwalters: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Salvador1:
shut up election is still going on in jigawa
Back to the future,still in denial?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
I think Dogara has retained his seat
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kyase:

I just tire...
I pray make sai baba win, dey way I go troll some people ehn
After few months baba cluelessness win start manifesting and they will troll you for four years
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
RESULT

In Bauchi: Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa Balewa federal constituency which Yakubu Dogara, speaker of the house of representatives, represents.

PDP: 72,334

APC: 51,664

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
From Legit.ng Hausa
Magumeri, Borno state
Apc: 12,739

pdp: 694

Borno and Yobe people are obviously satisfied with the fight against Boko Haram

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Modecaih: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2019
APCsupporter:
Yakubu Dogara doing well in some Bauchi areas

Apc: 51,664

pdp: 72,334

for once you have posted a fair bedroom result,anyways inec will still clear you doubt
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Salvador1: 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
rexwalters:
Back to the future,still in denial?
channeltv

Inec yet to conduct election in one lga of jigawa
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
Hajj Camp Kano
LGA Garin Malam
CODE 15
2:42pm

APC 23,810
PDP 4861
#NigeriaDecides2019
#NigeriaDecides
#BuhariIsWinning
#BNMCSituationRoom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Modecaih:
for once you have posted a fair bedroom result,anyways inec will still clear you doubt

Because it favours pdp?

I only post what i see regardless of the winner. Besides, i posted so many results that favour your party

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by rexwalters: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Most of you are not really business men. I marvel at the comments
Sure and most of the people complaining don't pay taxes to the Federal Inland Revenue Service,they pay state and local taxes,so they should seek more from States & Local Governments?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Kabala Ward 05 kaduna north local government Result.

PRESIDENT
APC:9,687.
PDP:1,926.

SENATOR
APC:9,344.
PDP:1,955.

H/REPRESENTATIVE
APC:9,431.
PDP:1,380.

Alhamdulillahi
#bnmcsituationroom
#NextLevelNigeria
#NigeriaDecides2019
#BuhariIsWinning

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by deomelo: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Final results Lagos Island local Government
President
APC: 27,452
PDP: 7,396

Senate
APC: 29,150
PDP: 7,482

Reps
APC: 17,275
PDP: 3,258

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jigawa State, South West, Dutse LGA result Collation
WARD--KUDAI
NRV--12236
NAV--6869

PRESIDENTIAL
APC---4654
PDP--1413

#NigeriaDecides2019
#NigeriaDecides
#BuhariIsWinning
#BNMCSituationRoom

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Katier00(f): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
snrman:
This Is Final Result Of Gombe Local Government.

House of Reps:
APC 61,305
PDP 22, 498:

Senate
APC 60,934
PDP 31.266 :

Presidential :
APC 86,362
PDP 7,634

#NigeriaDecides2019 #NigeriaDecides #BNMCSituationRoom
abeg na lie. Fake news
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by FisifunKododada: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mgbadike80:
God bless you.ignore the tribalists.

But yet you support your Igbo brothers voting tribalistically as a single bloc

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by inspbado(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
rexwalters:
Please mention 3 policies by the Federal Government that made you a lowlife scumbag?Lazy Pigeon.

Lagos with it's 1 trillion Naira budget for last year,and 800 billion Naira for this year,you are blaming the Federal Government?Zombie.

My friend can't you engage in an intellectual discussion without insults and abusive words? iBut to your question, let me give you just one policy; if you are discerning enough you should realize by now that, Nigerian's system of centralizing everything in Abuja is hampering the progress of Lagos and every other state in the federation. Pmb and osibanjo (and as a matter of fact, APC) campaigned on decentralizing power to the federating units, that was the focal thrust of their party's campaign in the the West in 2015 and i personally supported them because of this promise. Fast forward to the present day, these bunch of liars have changed tune and are singing a different song. See ehn, the south west will continue to change the govt at the center until we get one that will implement this important policy that will better the lot of everyone in this country.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Honor10: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
ATIQUIET everywhere, wow! am so happy.
God bless PMB for me. I love u PMB.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by wizalpha(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
yemaldo:

U called them illiterate and yet u are doing exactly what u accused them of, u guys from east gave atiku block votes and u accuse northerners for doing same
What makes you think am Igbo. Am a proud Northerner and I didn't mentioned any candidate or particular regions. Is a fact that majority of Nigeria population are illiterates. Browse it
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by inspbado(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
aremso:

Dont mind the lazy brain, all they are used to is free monies the era of free monies has gone and gone for ever. if lazy youths engage their brain, they will make it.

Smh for these infantile bunch, for your information, i manage a thriving business in Lagos state and i know first hand, the challenges the bad economic policies of the federal government are causing the average business
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
rexwalters:
Sure and most of the people complaining don't pay taxes to the Federal Inland Revenue Service,they pay state and local taxes,so they should seek more from States & Local Governments?
Then state and local government should be given more powers -- atiku' restructuring agenda. This is what the south needs not looking for who has more almajiri voters to queue behind for cheap good feelings

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
inspbado:

Smh for these infantile bunch, for your information, i manage a thriving business in Lagos state and i know first hand, the challenges the bad economic policies of the federal government are causing the average business
This is why it looks like igbos hate buhari. Those talking nonsense don't run any business

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
inspbado:

My friend can't you engage in an intellectual discussion without insults and abusive words? iBut to your question, let me give you just one policy; if you are discerning enough you should realize by now that, Nigerian's system of centralizing everything in Abuja is hampering the progress of Lagos and every other state in the federation. Pmb and osibanjo (and as a matter of fact, APC) campaigned on decentralizing power to the federating units, that was the focal thrust of their party's campaign in the the West in 2015 and i personally supported them because of this promise. Fast forward to the present day, these bunch of liars have changed tune and are singing a different song. See ehn, the south west will continue to change the govt at the center until we get one that will implement this important policy that will better the lot of everyone in this country.
This current arrangement will never favor anybody in the south.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Asshurbanipal: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
wizalpha:

What makes you think am Igbo. Am a proud Northerner and I didn't mentioned any candidate or particular regions. Is a fact that majority of Nigeria population are illiterates. Browse it
The way people make this election a fight between everybody and igbo is just funny

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by aremso(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
inspbado:

mumu AM A JOB CREATOR i dont need to engage in any unprofitable arguments with you. YOU ARE A SMALL BRAT.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by sreamsense: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

This is why it looks like igbos hate buhari. Those talking nonsense don't run any business
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8854453_fbimg15508525593096860_jpeg5e688d2845b498ce788a4815b7fe6599

Who is deceiving you in the first place that if you keep your money with atiku he will use it for business to double it? When they call somebody looter, you think the best decision is to keep the money with him? Sorry, he will loot your money and sell your company below cost price! Go and as ASCON in Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by kokozain(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Breaking News:

THE HOUSE OF REPS RESULTS FOR IFELODUN-OFFA-OYUN FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY HAS BEING DECLARED BY INEC RETURNING OFFICER, PROF BOLAJI FATAI SULE, DVC MANAGEMENT STUDIES, Universityof Ilorin.

APC =54,410

PDP =19,449

Engr Ismail Kayode Tijani of APC Declared winner with Total Votes of 54,410.
As against the PDP Candidate Hon Olaniyonu Danladi who came a distance 2nd with just 19,449 Votes.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by garfield1: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

The way people make this election a fight between everybody and igbo is just funny
Afikpo north presidential apc 5000 pdp 12,000
Afikpo south apc 6000 pdp 20,000
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by arewafederation: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Ok. You love poverty in the north. Buhari increased poverty among poor masses with the North being worse hit and you love him more than a man who is the second largest employer in his state. You people should continue dragging all of us backwards

And in your little mind, you believe Atiku, with all his dubious track records, is the solution?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by busky007: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Ekwusigo LGA
Pdp 4125
Apc 52

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by safarigirl(f): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
sreamsense:

Who is deceiving you in the first place that if you keep your money with atiku he will use it for business to double it? When they call somebody looter, you think the best decision is to keep the money? Sorry, he will loot your money and sell your company below cost price! Go and as ASCON in Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom
lol.....Atiku has businesses to prove he can manage a businesd and double the money.

Buhari has nothing to show as regards good business management skills. He was out of power for over 2 decades and could not even double the amount of cows in his herd, how much more a business.

Let him sell anything that needs to be sold, you cannot be hoarding companies that are unproductive. A sharp business man knows when to offload companies that only suck capital without profit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (87) (Reply)

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.