Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) - Politics (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) (335865 Views)

Kwara Governorship Election Results ( Unofficial) / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
Joromi12:
If buhari is getting numbers in the SE nd SS then it is finished shocked

You mean doctored numbers?
Trust me, and God is my witness, not up to a smattering (a handful) of people voted for Buhari
Muoghalu got more votes than Buhari in every polling station in the SE (I exaggerate only a little here)
Buhari is not popular here. Only Satan is hated more/sometimes people cannot tell the two apart even, you get the drift?
4years ago some people supported him (they wanted the country to work better and needed a savior to believe in-that’s why you got that result that year)
4 years later, after he has shown us how much he hates the Igbo people (“what do THOSE people want?”-his words that killed us, his calls to foreign countries to deport Igbos (and other Southerners), his tacit support of Fulani herdsmen as they maimed and killed, not appointing Igbo people because he could not see a single nonthief among all of us for his jobs and assignments”, etc)
After showing us all that and more, it became mutual for us the emotional Ndigbo
Has nothing to do with our Obi, we say and said a collective NO to Buhari. Atiku at least agreed that the Igbo needs to be treated better. It is something big for us.
My convoluted point? The numbers for Buhari should be far less this year. Anywhere he gets up to 3percent of the votes is pure rigging. 5percent maybe in Imo State cos of The Roach. Okay 2 percent in the 4 other states (you may add Delta and Rivers and give them 5-10percent cos they are not homogenously Igbo) would be from the Hausa -Fulani populations here (although every gateman here that I see Atikulated too). But anything up to 3 percent? I call mega rigging
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Levant: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
With the widespread hunger and poverty affecting Nigerians under bubu, what is still fuelling the courage of many Nigerians to use their hands to vote for him again?

I can understand illiteracy, poverty and religion used as weapons in the north, where bubu is from.

I can also understand the 2023 factor, tinubu thuggery and osinbanjo in the south west. Even at that, the votes are shared in the southwest.

But what of places like akwa ibom, delta and Imo?

Even with all the excuses, one can still wonder at the north and southwest. Isn't hunger disturbing them?

Next any Yoruba or northerner come to me begging for food, I will send him to bubu. The one they're voting for should feed them.

Or is this not daylight robbery and bold rigging we are witnessing?

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by jayson87: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2019
EngrBello:

That's not the issue. SW people voting for PDP are just ingrates!
They were giving 5k (x2) to sell their soul
I disagree with you! APC was buying votes, not PDP!

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by buspid: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2019

Nasarawa State 2019 Final Presidential Election Result

APC-279,315

PDP- 241,419

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by MrJanuzaj: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Snrman2:
Nasarawa State 2019 Presidential Election Result:
APC—245,921
PDP—155,059
Are u sure of this?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by MrJanuzaj: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2019
buspid:

Nasarawa State 2019 Final Presidential Election Result

APC-279,315

PDP- 241,419

Which one we go believe now
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by buspid: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by chemgee: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2019
KunleyY19:

Buhari is leading in Lagos after 15 LGA.

Alimosho isnt out yet ooo

Abeg waz so special in this Alimosho? I've been hearing it since Saturday.. Abi na d 'kano' of Lagos state.

I wanna know
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2019
chemgee:

Abeg waz so special in this Alimosho? I've been hearing it since Saturday.. Abi na d 'kano' of Lagos state.

I wanna know
Yes. perfectly right. The most densely populated LGA in Nigeria. The powerhouse of jagaban and aregbesola.
Alimoso calls the shot in terms of number of electorates. take Alimoso away and there will be no Jagaban or APC
This is scientific management of campaign. PDP should have fought on this terrain not VGC or Lekki.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Addme: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2019
chemgee:

I wanna know
You can say that again....
Alimoso is the largest local govt. in Nigeria in terms of population.It is reportedly larger than the whole of Ekiti and even some African Countries.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by tossie101(f): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2019
merahki:

You mean doctored numbers?
Trust me, and God is my witness, not up to a smattering (a handful) of people voted for Buhari
Muoghalu got more votes than Buhari in every polling station in the SE (I exaggerate only a little here)
Buhari is not popular here. Only Satan is hated more/sometimes people cannot tell the two apart even, you get the drift?
4years ago some people supported him (they wanted the country to work better and needed a savior to believe in-that’s why you got that result that year)
4 years later, after he has shown us how much he hates the Igbo people (“what do THOSE people want?”-his words that killed us, his calls to foreign countries to deport Igbos (and other Southerners), his tacit support of Fulani herdsmen as they maimed and killed, not appointing Igbo people because he could not see a single nonthief among all of us for his and assignments”, etc)
After showing us all that and more, it became mutual for we the emotional Ndigbo
Has nothing to do with our Obi, we say and said a collective NO to Buhari. Atiku at least agreed that the Igbo needs to be treated better. It is something big for us.
My convoluted point? The numbers for Buhari should be far less this year. Anywhere he gets up to 3percent of the votes is pure rigging. 5percent maybe in IMO State cos of The Roach. Okay 2 percent in the 4 other states (you may add Delta and Rivers and give them 5-10percent cos they are not homogenouslyIgbo) would be from the Hausa -Fulani populations here (although every gateman here that I see Atikulated too). But anything up to 3 percent? I call mega rigging
Cheers

Thanks this is exactly what I said.
Those numbers are doctored he can't get such numbers anywhere in east.
I will be disappointed if Atiku accepts defeat

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by nameo: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2019
chemgee:

Pls do u know Y d turnout in all states including d Almighty kano is very poor? something isn't Right

Chances of Rigging has reduced throughout the nation. This is cos amongst other things the two candiddates are strong in almost all regions.

This is not GEJ Vs Buhari elections where such rigging happened at each candiddates backyard

The relatively low figures is virtually everywhere by the way

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Dblock89: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
chemgee:

I wanna know
Bro alimosho happens to be the largest local government in Lagos and I presently reside here but from what I saw on Saturday the vote was shared between both parties so anything beyond 50/50 here is pure rigging
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by aremso(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:

so if there there is no proof of being doctored then he should not accept defeat and put the whole nation in trouble?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by khattab008: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Snrman2:
RESULT:

In Adamawa: Presidential election result

Madagali LGA

APC: 8,208

PDP: 14,594

Maiha LGA

APC: 17,034

PDP: 7,916

Ganye LGA

APC: 20,360

PDP: 17,770

Note: Two polling units were cancelled in this LGA #NigeriaDecides2019

Current result.

APC 323957
PDP 312316
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by freegaza(m): 11:08am On Feb 25, 2019
There was no election in most Northern states, the INEC officials connived with the state govts to produce these results. My brother who worked as SPO told me the politicians just thump printed all the ballot papers in a local goverment in Borno state
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by tossie101(f): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2019
aremso:

so if there there is no proof of being doctored then he should not accept defeat and put the whole nation in trouble?

There are proof we saw them.
How they restricted people from voting in atiku strong holds.
How they burned ballot papers with majority PDP thumb prints.
How the used military at INEC office in IMO to change numbers.
If Atiku accepts defeat he is dull,

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by khattab008: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2019
emmatony:
Presidential Results for Song L.G.A Adamawa State

APC 17,350

PDP 22,648

Total No. of Registered Voters Song 94,627

Accredited Voters 45,377

Total No. of Valid Votes cast 41,071

Rejected votes 2,683

Total votes cast 43,754

Collation officer Dr. Abbas Babayi

Current result

APC 341307
PDP 334964

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by APCsupporter: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2019
freegaza:
There was no election in most Northern states, the INEC officials connived with the state govts to produce these results. My brother who worked as SPO told me the politicians just thump printed all the ballot papers in a local goverment in Borno state

They have started

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Omon605(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:

My brother let's put sentiment apart. If the APC wants to rig the election they will do so at there are stronghold which is the northern part of the country. Anybody trying to rig election for APC at the south south or south east is doing so at the mercy of his life because the people will naturally resist the person. Just reason this even with federal power was Goodluck able to manipulate election in any part of the core northern state? What are we saying then. Please tell Atiku to accept defeat in advance because is already clear he has lost the election, nothing will save him from this defeat that's already staring at him

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Horllamideh(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2019
freegaza:
smelly talk
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by freegaza(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2019
APCsupporter:

They have started
I dont have anything to do with APC or PDP, This is just the fact. Ask anyone you know in Maiduguri
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by tossie101(f): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2019
Omon605:

My brother let's put sentiment apart. If the APC wants to rig the election they will do so at there are stronghold which is the northern part of the country. Anybody trying to rig election for APC at the south south or south east is doing so at the mercy of his life because the people will naturally resist the person. Just reason this even with federal power was Goodluck able to manipulate election in any part of the core northern state? What are we saying then. Please tell Atiku to accept defeat in advance because is already clear he has lost the election, nothing will save him from this defeat that's already staring at him

My sis forget oh
Jonathan was not able to do anything beacause all the strong personalities was against him.
Kwankwaso, dankwanbo, obj, ibb, saraki..
And many more he was just helpless.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by yusuf0876(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2019
freegaza:
I dont have anything to do with APC or PDP, This is just the fact. Ask anyone you know in Maiduguri
it's a lie boss,for the fact that you heard they did that in one area doesn't mean that's how it goes....I have friends in jigawa,kano and they told me all went well
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by PennywysCares(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Fixed1122n:
See below
my friend go and find urself a decent job

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Indispensable85(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2019
APCsupporter:

Are you sure it's up to 37% in Gombe?

The problem is that Atiku can't find anywhere to cover these defeats across the country.
Buhari is doing well in all the zones.
Buhari won Nasarawa for the first.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Indispensable85(m): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Snrman2:
Abua/Odual LG, Rivers State, Final Results, Presidential;
APC = 42, 500
PDP = 15, 250
#BNMCSituationRoom

RIVERS?
Wow!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Indispensable85(m): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2019
davodyguy:
Please guys one guy said the below

SE +SS = 11 states + ondo, benue, nasarawa, abuja, Taraba, and plataue states = 17 in total and from result gotten so far from oyo states, atiku likely to win the state and Lagos

How true is the above?

Buhari won Nasarawa for the first time.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by davodyguy: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku maintains lead in 18 Adamawa LGAs
Atiku has a total of 349,690 votes from the 18 LGAs while Buhari has 338,926 votes... via24liveblog
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by Omololu001: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2019
tossie101:

There are proof we saw them.
How they restricted people from voting in atiku strong holds.
How they burned ballot papers with majority PDP thumb prints.
How the used military at INEC office in IMO to change numbers.
If Atiku accepts defeat he is dull,
he can only go to court
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates) by aremso(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2019
davodyguy:
Atiku maintains lead in 18 Adamawa LGAs
Atiku has a total of 349,690 votes from the 18 LGAs while Buhari has 338,926 votes... via24liveblog

fake until established by inec

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply)

Uyo - City Of Peace And Beauty (Pictures) / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership / APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.