Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Are NURTW Buses Being Used To Ferry INEC Sensitive Material - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are NURTW Buses Being Used To Ferry INEC Sensitive Material (429 Views)

Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. / Sen. Ohuabunwa On The Run After Failed Attempt To Snatch INEC Sensitive Material / INEC Sensitive Electoral Materials Land In Lagos [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are NURTW Buses Being Used To Ferry INEC Sensitive Material by FarahAideed: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2019
I have received reports that NURTW Busses are being used by INEC to ferry sensitive electoral materials in Lagos ..Is this right taking into cognizance the huge budget of INEC and the partisanship of NURTW under MC Oluomo
Re: Why Are NURTW Buses Being Used To Ferry INEC Sensitive Material by hisgrace090: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2019
This is naija where money meant for everything is shared by those trusted with it.
Re: Why Are NURTW Buses Being Used To Ferry INEC Sensitive Material by SternProphet: 11:39am On Feb 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
I have received reports that NURTW Busses are being used by INEC to ferry sensitive electoral materials in Lagos ..Is this right taking into cognizance the huge budget of INEC and the partisanship of NURTW under MC Oluomo

INEC chairman said it on live TV, Every intelligent, educated Nigerian watching that they are partnering with NURTW for the transport of non-sensitive electoral materials. Most PDP supporters have not been the same since 2015 elections. This will continue to 2031

3 Likes

Re: Why Are NURTW Buses Being Used To Ferry INEC Sensitive Material by dochenaj: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
SternProphet:

INEC chairman said it on live TV, Every intelligent, educated Nigerian watching that they are partnering with NURTW for the transport of non-sensitive electoral materials. Most PDP supporters have not been the same since 2015 elections. This will continue to 2031
Why did you chose to stop at 2031, why not continue it till forever. Since you're now God, that knows tomorrow?

Only God is in charge. And He sure is going to show a lot of people that He is. I hope you're not one of such people.
Re: Why Are NURTW Buses Being Used To Ferry INEC Sensitive Material by Lanretoye(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
They were supposed to use uber,or buy how many buses because they want to move ballot papers to polling units.
Re: Why Are NURTW Buses Being Used To Ferry INEC Sensitive Material by Afamed: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
dochenaj:

Why did you chose to stop at 2031, why not continue it till forever. Since you're now God, that knows tomorrow?

Only God is in charge. And He sure is going to show a lot of people that He is. I hope you're not one of such people.
NURTW has been the one carrying INEC official from local government areas to polling unit since 1999. You can however change the history by providing private buses for INEC just to safe the cost.
Re: Why Are NURTW Buses Being Used To Ferry INEC Sensitive Material by Afamed: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
This one has already starting wailing before the final results. NURTW has been the ones since 1999 till date carrying INEC materials from Local Government area down to polling unit not only in Lagos but Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Why Are NURTW Buses Being Used To Ferry INEC Sensitive Material by Afamed: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
FarahAideed:
This one has started smelling defeat

(1) (Reply)

INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Absconding / Same US Congress Man Atiku Met In US Says Election Result Is Being Tampered / PDP Candidate Rejects Inconclusive Election In Ondo South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.