Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

“I Will Congratulate Myself Because Am Going To Win” – Buhari (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Will Congratulate Myself Because Am Going To Win” – Buhari (video) (216 Views)

Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Congratulate Myself Because Am Going To Win” – Buhari (video) by Gistcribb: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
President Buhari and his wife, Aisha Buhari just voted in Daura, Katsina state in the ongoing Presidential and National Assembly elections. However, the wife, Aisha, voted before president Buhari at about 8.06 am while the president voted at about 8.10 am at the Kofar Baru, Sarkin Yara “A” ward
read more https://gistcribb.com/2019/02/23/i-will-congratulate-myself/

Re: “I Will Congratulate Myself Because Am Going To Win” – Buhari (video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
That's the difference between a tyrant and a Democrat. In Atiku's words , he simply said, hes a Democrat and would accept the outcome of the election provided it's free and fair

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari 2019 Election Rap Battle By Kristal And Pohzitive / The Election Violence So Far. (video) / Nigeria Stocks, Bonds Rise After Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.