Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Models For Christ: Mrs Ahab{fashion opera}...the largest christian fashion show. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Models For Christ: Mrs Ahab{fashion opera}...the largest christian fashion show. (4592 Views)

Beyoncé Models For Totally Ethnik (ghana) / Uti Nwachukwu In A Jalabia At Kinabuti Fashion Show (Picture) / Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Models For Christ: Mrs Ahab{fashion opera}...the largest christian fashion show. by justine(f): 4:16pm On Apr 24, 2007
heres  to inform my dynamic and lovely Nairaland users of a group of young,dazzling and amazing blokes and divas who would be showcasing their stuff on the runway with the expertise and backing of renowned top designers and show stoppers in the nigerian fashion scene, the show would feature a fashion opera, gospel artistes ,{infinity,olufunmi,, }exquisite creations from nigerian designers in the likes of house of henri,{designer of the yr  2005/06},i.d couture and many others,House of Tara,,  its coming soon in july and i promise to keep u all informed.
Re: Models For Christ: Mrs Ahab{fashion opera}...the largest christian fashion show. by walygy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2007
you have been very supportive to people expecially talent and creative guys, well i work for a modeling agent and we will be happy to take part in the show , i will like you to pls keep me up date walygy@yahoo.com or 08030723579 i will be great full
Re: Models For Christ: Mrs Ahab{fashion opera}...the largest christian fashion show. by fashlak(f): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2007
pls am interested if i can be among the show casing, though am not registered yet in any modelling agency just scared of all dis lagos modelling agencies but i av all the attributes of a model. you could call me on 08036847576 or ashimolowoschic@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Models For Christ: Mrs Ahab{fashion opera}...the largest christian fashion show. by justine(f): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2007
@ wagly, i guess my interest is borne out of the fact that i am a gr8 supporter of creativity!thanks for ur observations and interest u guys!would send u an email keeping u posted.
Re: Models For Christ: Mrs Ahab{fashion opera}...the largest christian fashion show. by mimshach: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2007
ok.
Re: Models For Christ: Mrs Ahab{fashion opera}...the largest christian fashion show. by Morgana: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2008
Hi there all in forum!

Hope everyone is well. Think this message could well be in the wrong place. If someone could recommend a better place to post this I would be extremely grateful.
I'm from a documentary production company in the UK called Special Edition Films.

I'm very interested in getting in touch with new and upcoming (starting out) models from Models for Christ.
I'm looking to find out a bit more about what it's like to be a model and a person of faith.

Please do get in touch with me on my email - morganapugh@hotmail.co.uk

If this is not the right forum; my apologies!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Take care,

Morgana

(1) (Reply)

Check Your Ankara Styles / World's Tallest Mohawk For Guinness Book Of Records 2013 / Enter Here For The Best Deals On Fashion Items (shoes, Cloths, Wristwatches Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.