Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! (80156 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2010
Aftunun guys, i sat 4 d OAU pume and i had 255 and 269 in my jamb, guys do i have a chance of my name been in d supp list 2 be released. Though one of my aunt who knows someone in d admission office confirmed 2 her dat my name is already on d list, but i don't rely on dat pls help me clarify dis my doubt.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by John93(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2010
"And it shall come to pass,that WHOSOEVER shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Acts2v21. It doesn't matter who you are,your religion,your knowledge,your past deeds,your educational status or any other thing attached to u. God is saying WHOSOEVER you are,when you call upon him,you will be saved. Forget the past,have faith and call upon God now so u can be saved for Christ has shed his blood for your sins. Tomorrow may be too late, are u ready to call upon him?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kennyisaac(m): 12:11am On Nov 20, 2010
@johnpaul, u jst gave us d rite panacea 2 our debate, @ all, b4,it ws a mata of choice nd convenience, bt nw,its a mata of consideration nd clas consistency, so eny of ya wana mis klas,its a free world pals,
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Slimgees(m): 8:27am On Nov 20, 2010
@Johnpaul, plz man, i need ur cell no 4 some info. Its a matter of urgency. U can post it here or beep me on 08162205003, 10nx
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 9:29am On Nov 20, 2010
Hi Johnpaul, thanks for ur exquisite contribution. You have helped me know how important it is to stay in the hostel. By the way, are freshers allowed to stay in the medical floor, if yes; like how much does it cost. Can u please give us ur email adress so we can add u on facebook; thank you!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2010
Hi Johnpaul, thanks for ur exquisite contribution. You have helped me know how important it is to stay in the hostel. By the way, are freshers allowed to stay in the medical floor, if yes; like how much does it cost. Can u please give us ur email adress so we can add u on facebook; thank you!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2010
I am not aware of any part, section or segment of any hall of residence in OAU being referred to as medical floor. Medical students are not treated prefrentially when bed spaces are being allocated. Only 1st year students,final year students,red cross society, hall excos and SU excos are. Others vie for the remainig spaces via balloting. Nevertheless,If such floor exists in reality, then it is only conventional, for the university authorities does know about it. Besides, a part 1 medical student will not have access to such a floor, let alone a non-medical students irrespective of any level, if the title of the floor(medical floor), is anything to go by.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2010
@ john thnks man
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2010
@all how optimistic are u?
Me went 2 yaba 2 get sm clothing 4 ma self in preparation 4 scu.
Wat about ya, wat av u got lately in preparation 4 scu?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2010
Hi, codzy & to every reader online. God, d creator of all mankind knows what and where suites evry1 best. Our own good idea might not be God's idea. I would advise every one online today should pls transfer d steering of their life's vehincle to God. He has something good in mind 4 us all both spiritual & educational wise. Codzy, put all things to prayer, always say Gods will be done in my life. I am also admitted to study inter. Rel. but right now, i am thinking on how to move d more closer to God b4 then. Resumption is not jan 16, it is mid febuary. Just trust me, am in ife here. Entring d school without being a child of God is a risky phenomenon in disguise. So, try 2day & find sometin good 2 do for God. Today!. My Mail is : topetayo123@gmail.com. Bye still. Temitayo 4rm ife. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2010
Hi, codzy & to every reader online. God, d creator of all mankind knows what and where suites evry1 best. Our own good idea might not be God's idea. I would advise every one online today should pls transfer d steering of their life's vehincle to God. He has something good in mind 4 us all both spiritual & educational wise. Codzy, put all things to prayer, always say Gods will be done in my life. I am also admitted to study inter. Rel. but right now, i am thinking on how to move d more closer to God b4 then. Resumption is not jan 16, it is mid febuary. Just trust me, am in ife here. Entring d school without being a child of God is a risky phenomenon in disguise. So, try 2day & find sometin good 2 do for God. Today!. My Mail is : topetayo123@gmail.com. Bye still. Temitayo 4rm ife. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2010
Mr Nairalane, pls whats is the source of ur information; how do u know that we are resuming mid february; b'cos information reaching me says that Oau is vacating on Dec 8, the holiday can not be more than 4 or 5 weeks. Therefore, i see no reason why Oau would resume mid febraury, the holiday is going to be too long! Signed: Tunsbobo
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2010
Mr Nairalane, pls whats is the source of ur information; how do u know that we are resuming mid february; b'cos information reaching me says that Oau is vacating on Dec 8, the holiday can not be more than 4 or 5 weeks. Therefore, i see no reason why Oau would resume mid febraury, the holiday is going to be too long! Signed: Tunsbobo
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kennyisaac(m): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2010
@nairalane, yea u rite,evryfn nids d grace of GOD, nd he'l strenghten us, bt ow com u knw d resmptn date 2 b mid feb,
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2010
Nairalane:

[/quo
so are we moving closer 2 Satan?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Calsito: 1:09am On Nov 22, 2010
@ nairalane what sought of info are you disseminating also what's your source?. OAU should do something because of things like this. I'm kind of fed up with the whole thing about this admission stuff.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2010
@calsito, u are damn right!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2010
@calsito, u are damn right!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2010
Resumption for freshers,as i have confirmed from diverse sources, is 16th of January,2011. Though i cannot dismiss forthwith, the possibilty of a postponement to a mid-feburary as stated by a bros up there, yet it is very unlikely. What school does not want to catch up with its peers in terms of academic calendar?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 11:21am On Nov 22, 2010
Hi fellows.in a simple and clear english,i wil advise us not to be too apprehensive about OAU'S resumption date whatsoever.i tink we'l just kip on aggravating our intense on the status quo.lets regard evryone's info as welcoming.
we can however pinpoint the issue of 'ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS' meanwhile;this will lessen our worries,keep us busy,prepared and assured of our impending admission.i therefore implore us to broach the topic 'OAU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS' under this same thread.tanx
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Codzydereel(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Nairalane, thanx amigo, or amiga, i dnt knw which u r, i hear ya, and bliv u me i've handed ova d reins of my lyf to Dios, i'm simply followin in his directions, aldo i'm in a dilemma as to wich skul is gonna b my alma mater in future,im sure his perfect will will b made known in due time, @lord babs, if dat's ur simple english,den i fink i wud luv d pleasure of ur company sumtym, lol, @all, longes tym, i pray Ife puts u outta ur misery, El biblĂ­a citar,"do nt wori bout, 4 how many of u by worin cn add a single hair to his head, "
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by shomatth(m): 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT,do OAU request jamb admission letter ?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2010
shomatth:

ADMISSION REQUIREMENT,do OAU request jamb admission letter ?
dese ar pertinent questions.lets raise voices abegggggggggg
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2010
Foremost, knw dis dat 2nd semmester's holiday is always longer . A minimum of 6 wks from holiday. Am in ife here, so just believe me, bt always update urself aswell because tins info's might change. My bros in oau confirmed it. There will also b a break during the election period. Next year is a session to unify everytin. So just dont be so anxious, i aswell is also admitted. admission processing cant start on Jan 1. Who will come and paste the supplementary list. Who will prepare d matric agenda program. I WOULD ADVISE U TRY UTMOSTLY TO PLS, PLS, PRAY AS REGARD UR GOING TO SKU NEXT YEAR, DRAW URSELF CLOSER TO GOD. Find a church dat tches d bible, go there and obey God's word.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2010
Foremost, knw dis dat 2nd semmester's holiday is always longer . A minimum of 6 wks from holiday. Am in ife here, so just believe me, bt always update urself aswell because tins, info's might change. My bros in oau confirmed it. Next year is a session to unify everytin. So just dont be so anxious, i aswell is also admitted. admission processing cant start on Jan 1. Who will come and paste the supplementary list. Who will prepare d matric agenda program. I WOULD ADVISE U TRY UTMOSTLY TO PLS, PLS, PRAY AS REGARD UR GOING TO SKU NEXT YEAR, DRAW URSELF CLOSER TO GOD. Find a church dat tches d bible, go there and obey God's word.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2010
Foremost, knw dis dat 2nd semmester's holiday is always longer . A minimum of 6 wks from holiday. Am in ife here, so just believe me, bt always update urself aswell because tins, info's might change. My bros in oau confirmed it. Next year is a session to unify everytin. So just dont be so anxious, i aswell is also admitted. admission processing cant start on Jan 1. Who will come and paste the supplementary list. Who will prepare d matric agenda program. I WOULD ADVISE U TRY UTMOSTLY TO PLS, PLS, PRAY AS REGARD UR GOING TO SKU NEXT YEAR, DRAW URSELF CLOSER TO GOD. Find a church dat tches d bible, go there and obey God's word.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2010
We have few more weeks before the end of the 2nd semester exams; until then, i don't think we should worry ourselves with anything whatsoever. Lets just chill out and enjoy ourselves for the main time, b'cos when we resume, 'Wahala don come be that ooh', cos school is going to be very ethic and strenous. Signed: Tunsbobo
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2010
Nairalane:

Foremost, knw dis dat 2nd semmester's holiday is always longer . A minimum of 6 wks from holiday. Am in ife here, so just believe me, bt always update urself aswell because tins, info's might change. My bros in oau confirmed it. Next year is a session to unify everytin. So just dont be so anxious, i aswell is also admitted. admission processing cant start on Jan 1. Who will come and paste the supplementary list. Who will prepare d matric agenda program. I WOULD ADVISE U TRY UTMOSTLY TO PLS, PLS, PRAY AS REGARD your GOING TO SKU NEXT YEAR, DRAW URSELF CLOSER TO GOD. Find a church dat tches d bible, go there and obey God's word.
The thread isn't meant for preaching, so pls if u want to spread the word of God u can go to religious section.
@all lets try and stop this guys frm this nonsense
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kennyisaac(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2010
@nairalane, no 1 sed jan1, mayb u nd to go over d thread again, we'r tlakn abt jan16, @all, if u have ur school result, are we stl required to bring our testimonial, also,is d state of origin,date of birth and other minor tins compulsory, lets answer q.s lyk ds nd nat d resumption date
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Calsito: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2010
@ admission@ Is your soi-disant Dr a lecturer in all the Schools in Nigeria, cos you've pasted the same stuff on almost all the thread in education section. We don't need your help here cos we are contented with the little we have.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kennyisaac(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
@admsn, go chew ur help, we dnt want it, @kunlexist, u gats take it easy wif nairalane oo,he's got hs conviction i suppose, @al, dd u guyz saw gakins info, kinda resting

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (61) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.