Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,158 members, 7,842,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! (80093 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2010
Wale, congrats. Always Apply God's constitution(HIS WORD) in our outset as u prepare 4 d 5yrs Journey. May God help u. Amen. Post ur wish (field of study) in advance, God may stamp it.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by lekside05(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
@all pls what can i do to check my status on jamb site, cause av been given admission to on college of edu before, and it was this schl it normally show anytime i want to check my status on jamb. pls som1 shud help on what to do. or shud i wait on till d list is out on OAU site. pls i need urgent response.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Temmyyoyo: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
@ darefams I chose oau as d 1st choice. I score 257 and 212 in my jamb and post utme respectively. I av divided it by 2 and it gives 234.5. I pray my name will b in d supplementary list.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
@shomath tanx, @kunlexist ur last comment is not encouraging and wrong cos name of students on jamb site were for does dat met d cut off and chose IFE as deir 1st choice. Guy abeg dey sure about what u're about 2 post b4 posting.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
GUYS JUST GO AND CHECK UR NAME ON JAMB SITE, PiuX.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2010
Information reaching me indicates that the some names on the supplementary List has been has been sent to jamb. For those awaiting the supp list, kindly go and check ur status at www.jamb.org.ng Pls note the official admission list would be released by the end of this week or unfailingly before chrismas. Thank You. Signed: Tunsbobo
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
Information reaching me indicates that some names on the supplementary List has been has been sent to jamb. For those awaiting the supp list, kindly go and check ur status at www.jamb.org.ng Pls note the official admission list would be released by the end of this week or unfailingly before chrismas. Thank You. Signed: Tunsbobo
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
Information reaching me indicates that some names on the supplementary List has been has been sent to jamb. For those awaiting the supp list, kindly go and check ur status at www.jamb.org.ng Pls note the official admission list would be released by the end of this week or unfailingly before chrismas. Thank You. Signed: Tunsbobo
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunde18: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2010
I had already been given admission into one college of education due 2 dis iam unable to know if my name is in the 2nd list posted by oau, pls any help.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
Tunde18:

I had already been given admission into one college of education due 2 dis iam unable to know if my name is in the 2nd list posted by oau, pls any help.
Just chill, the list would be released soon
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
Tunde18:

Just chill, the list would be released soon
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hallellujah!!!!! I have been admitted into OAU in the department of Family Nutrition and Consumer Sciences. Check jamb.org.ng to know your admission status.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2010
@richcol, congrats
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2010
@richcol, congrats
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2010
@richcol congrats, i would like 2 ask u d ffg questions:- 1)Did u meet up wif d cut off ?. 2) Did u choose OAU as 1st or/and 2nd choice. PiuX
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2010
@all 5 days 2 go.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Codzydereel(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2010
@all, i hav d same prob wit lekside, i'd bin ofad adm in2 fed poly oweri&eva sinz den,its d same adm notification i c wen i log on 2 check my adm status, doz it min 1ce u've bin admitd sumwia,jamb doz not notify u of subsequent admissions? Coz dia's no way i'll knw if Ife admitd me unless i c it on d jamb site or on dia site, and yeah,doz d list include 2nd choiz candidates? @Waleskan-wia u 1st or 2nd choiz?, omoh! I'm gettin rily tired of dis un_merry-go-round o! Mtcheeeew
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Codzydereel(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2010
@Waleskan_sorry amigo, forgiv my manners, Congratulations!, @lord babs_missd ur grandiloquence 4 a yl, hope u thrall me more wit sum wittier speeches,lol, @Tunsbobo&Kunlexist-hey watsup amigos, sorry i havnt rily bin d most active poster on dis thread,bt u knw, lol:-), @Nairalane_stil doin d gud work,i c, i'm proud of u, buena suerte, @all, i sincerely wish evry prospectiv oauite on dis thread gains adm wen d list is rilisd, y'all deserve it, may d graz of Dios go wit y'all, El nomine Patre,et Fillis,et Spirictus Sancti,
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
Hullo pals and co-aspirants of the glory of Ife's admission.now,as we wait expectantly and eyeful of dis remarkable academic induction,lets take a long breathe and repose our pulse while i serve u all some succulent, lickerish vintage, for the road, you know,wen a drunkard drinks,he does it purposively; either as an aphrodisiac or as an emotional elevator/recess or as a driving gear of 'trouble-causing’. as such is ALL of us possessing a basis of getting admission in2 an higher institution of learning.i understand some are under PARENTAL DURESS as a trigger 4 schoolin(as courteously practised by some),wen d father will say "hey ralph, u must be an engineer";craving as much as 4 dat title 'engineer'.it is also gathered dat some are under POVERTY DURESS as a trigger 4 schoolin;just as dey say: 'man must chop now' or 'belle first', to cap it up is d preponderance of MONEY-SEEKING DURESS (commonly aimed at materialistic survival but mostly kleptomaniac&hedonistic life) as d commonest trigger 4 schoolin.not too far-fetched is d misconception of d truism of LIVING which most corporeal entities egregiously construe as 'platinum ephemera'.all these shud not be so.as a friend,ally&co-sport of dis scholarly race,i beckon 2 u all (under wateva guise ur reasons behind schooling)to re-focus,re-position&re-allign our individual ulterior objectives away 4rm dis inferior vision of enrichment and lucre-pursuit, rather,we shud ardently&stoically defect to REBUILDING NIGERIA as our achitectural goal of schooling.like d yoruba adage 'ile la ti n k'eso rode'(i.e.charity begins 4rm home),while relaxing at home,lets attune our minds to dis vision&wateva course we'r eventually offered,dat, we shud all devotedly enthuse and save dis decrepit nation 4rm sheer collapse.the future lies in our hands-lets build in tandem with one voice,one goal,one nation.and i believe,dat by virtue of dis good thought,many (even inspite unqualification) shall be offered admission.THE DIE IS CAST!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ waleskan; am a DE candidate and I chose oau as my first and second choice.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2010
Waleskan:

@shomath tanx, @kunlexist your last comment is not encouraging and wrong cos name of students on jamb site were for does dat met d cut off and chose IFE as deir 1st choice. Guy abeg dey sure about what u're about 2 post b4 posting.
@ wale am sorry bro aren't a jambite
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
richcol:

@ richcol u're welcome, am also a D.E aspirant
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
Codzydereel:

@all, i hav d same prob wit lekside, i'd bin ofad adm in2 fed poly oweri&eva sinz den,its d same adm notification i c wen i log on 2 check my adm status, doz it min 1ce u've bin admitd sumwia,jamb doz not notify u of subsequent admissions? Coz dia's no way i'll knw if Ife admitd me unless i c it on d jamb site or on dia site, and yeah,doz d list include 2nd choiz candidates? @Waleskan-wia u 1st or 2nd choiz?, omoh! I'm gettin rily tired of dis un_merry-go-round o! Mtcheeeew
I chose OAU as my 1st choice, ur name shud be on d jamb site cos d my uncle @IFE confirmed 2 me dat d names just released 2 jamb is supplementary list which also include 2nd choice candidate. PiuX
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2010
Codzydereel:

I chose OAU as my 1st choice, ur name shud be on d jamb site cos d my uncle @IFE confirmed 2 me dat d names just released 2 jamb is supplementary list which also include 2nd choice candidate. PiuX
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2010
Codzydereel:

@Waleskan_sorry amigo, forgiv my manners, Congratulations!, @lord babs_missd your grandiloquence 4 a yl, hope u thrall me more wit sum wittier speeches,lol, @Tunsbobo&Kunlexist-hey watsup amigos, sorry i havnt rily bin d most active poster on dis thread,bt u knw, lol:-), @Nairalane_stil doin d gud work,i c, i'm proud of u, buena suerte, @all, i sincerely wish evry prospectiv oauite on dis thread gains adm wen d list is rilisd, y'all deserve it, may d graz of Dios go wit y'all, El nomine Patre,et Fillis,et Spirictus Sancti,
I understand bro, tanx i pray we all get admitted 2 OAU in JESUS NAME. (AMIN)
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
kunlexist:

Okay, apology accepted. Piux
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
kunlexist:

richcol:

Okay, let's just wait till d D-DAY(sunday) Piux.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by kunlexist(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2010
Waleskan:

dats the spirit!
are w friends on facebook?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2010
kunlexist:

dats the spirit!
are w friends on facebook?
Hmmmmm, don't think so. What's ur id on Fbook. PiuX
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by odave: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2010
just help me praise God for the admission of my 2 brothers.accounting pt2, education p t1 grin
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by shomatth(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2010
@o'dave congrat to ur 2 brothers.so is because of ur brother tht make u to join this forum,that shows how kind u are.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by odave: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2010
gr8 9t 4 my family!check urs on jamb site,God b wt u all, Olu elect/elect pt3 07030964620

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (61) (Reply)

Decayed University Of Nigeria (UNN) Hostels (Graphic Photos) / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) / Unilorin 2013/2014 Direct Entry Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.