Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! - Education (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! (79910 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by shomatth(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2011
i tink d matrick will hold because dey av stated giving out gawn.but d sug are stil discousing the isue.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 23, 2011
What about the shortfall list, has it been release pls?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2011
Morning @ALL it's been a long time on dis thread. Concerning d matric their won't be matric today cos of d aluta and d locking up of some crackers in awolowo's hall dilipidated and eversmelling toilet. Consequential to this d skool authority have ordered d immediate closure of d skool with immediate alacrity, until further notice, i.e we are on an indefinite strike 4 d main tyme, Paix
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2011
Morning @ALL it's been a long time on dis thread. Concerning d matric their won't be matric today cos of d aluta and d locking up of some crackers in awolowo's hall dilipidated and eversmelling toilet. Consequential to this d skool authority have ordered d immediate closure of d skool with immediate alacrity, until further notice, i.e we are on an indefinite strike 4 d main tyme, Paix
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2011
@ waleksman, are our clothes and food safe in Angola because learnt it is a den 4 d talented- trained rats. Okate, Emo, Oya. In He & It.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 8:28am On Feb 23, 2011
@ waleksman, are our clothes and food safe in Angola because learnt it is a den 4 d talented- trained rats. Okate, Emo, Oya. In He & It.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Waleskan(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2011
Nairalane:

There shud be such rodents, though i've not experienced strike b4 talkless of knowning d aftermath, @ present i'm still on queue in d bus-stop and their is no hope of getting a bus.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2011
How long will this now take, na wa 4 OAU
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by boay(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2011
@ those xpecting d short fall list d sch has been closed down,@ odas who r freshers pls wat r yo advice?What can we do durin dis break?AMANDLA AWETU! !! !!!SIGNED
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by hannygurl: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
pls wen re we resuming,am tired of my house.i hope this stirke is not up to a week
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by destineguy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2011
Pls does any1 have an idea as to when jamb 2011 registration will elapse.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2011
@destineguy, i tink it is may 6
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Adefolarin19(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2011
This short fall list is it 4 real??, I just pray i'm given admission in any way
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2011
@adefolarin, What do u see?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2011
The die is cast! After several attempts of ruse to decoy,debilitate,demoralise and browbeat the freshmen and particularly the SUG, i gravely commend the school administrators' shenanigans coupled with their puerile craftiness and pompousity as inflagrantedelicto of this honourable institution. However, conducting the matriculation service under this background of palpable poignancy is not only unacademical,but also impure and sardonic! This is just one of the subjective price one pays for combating corruption. Let's grasp the lesson in this 'unrelenting' struggle; "do not grow in the ways your fathers grew!" our intellectuality should not be aimed at 'possessive oppression' of the masses, rather 'possessive protection' of the masses! GREAT IFE!!! Signed: LORD BABS
FACULTY OF LAW
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2011
@LORD BABS,i welcome u back to dis thread. You are wonderful. Keep it up. I ll invite Tunsbobo v. Soon. Lets still maintain dis thread to update ourself on d returning date. Surely u re lawyer. U judged right.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2011
@ Nairalane; Lord Bab must be a drunkard. Do u always visit new buka to take bottles of beer after lectures? It is really good for health. Stop your harzadous English please. OAU HAS FINALLY SHUTDOWN. THANKS TO THE UNSERIOUS SETS OF PEOPLE WHO CAUSED THIS!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Adefolarin19(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2011
, @ topman, Lets look @ it 4rm dis angle, when d 2nd batch was out,, not @ least 1 person eva posted it on dis thread dat he saw is name in 2nd least, I heard dat 3rd & V.C. List too av bin released since, & u still think short fall list EXIST?, I dnt think so. But ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by LordBabs(m): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2011
richcol:

@ Nairalane; Lord Bab must be a drunkard. Do u always visit new buka to take bottles of beer after lectures? It is really good for health. Stop your harzadous English please. OAU HAS FINALLY SHUTDOWN. THANKS TO THE UNSERIOUS SETS OF PEOPLE WHO CAUSED THIS!
welcome back dudes. "SORRY YOU ARE NOT A STUDENT." Afterall, they didn't say "SORRY,YOU ARE NO MORE A STUDENT."lols!! i can see those clownish kleptomaniacs are delightfully&deliriously stoking d embers of a life-time imprisonment in d gaol rife wit depredations! @ richcol, my co-tippler in bucanneery-post-lecture-drunken-fullness! I no fit laf o!!! Lols!!!
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Tunsbobo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
its been a long time, how are u all doing? It is no more news that the gates
of great ife has been closed
indefinitely. It is obvious that
students of great ife are
lamenting at this barbaric
decision made by faborode and
his team of corrupt bastards. My
question now is- Who is to be
blamed for the current state of
our darling alumni? Is it the sug,
or the school management?? To
be frank with the truth, they both
share the blame! The sug surely
did not plan well right from the
beggining of this struggle.
Several faults can be pointed out
in the way they handled this
issue. On the other hand, the
school management shares most
of the blame, considering the
unjustified increase in
acceptance fees of freshers
which i belief is totally wrong
and the calls made by the sug to
the school management to
refund our money is totally
justified. But at the end of the
day, we the students are bearing
the brunt. I hereby wish to urge
the student union, to use better
and more effective means of
achieving their aims and
objectives which would not lead
into unfavourable circumstances
as we are experiencing now. I
for one is not in anyway against
the sug, infact my body, spirit
and soul is in 'accordion' with
the beliefs of members of the
sug but i refuse to be in
agreement with the jargonic
agenda of which was used to
handle the issue at hand. I will
not agree to an agenda that
would not bring results but
would rather punish us the
more. Our destiny is in our hands! GREAT IFE!!! Signed:
Tunsbobo- Department of
Accounting
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
Thanks tunsbobo for dat honour. We are just bein treated just like a garrison in a beleagured fortress. The SUG are just coign on Awo's vein. It is a bad copy of a good idea to go prefer going home b4 d election time. I hp we wud soon glee o. I am hearing uncertainties of May or Sept as our returning date. Hw valid is it?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by favouredjb(f): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2011
Lord Babs:

The die is cast! After several attempts of ruse to decoy,debilitate,demoralise and browbeat the freshmen and particularly the SUG, i gravely commend the school administrators' shenanigans coupled with their puerile craftiness and pompousity as inflagrantedelicto of this honourable institution. However, conducting the matriculation service under this background of palpable poignancy is not only unacademical,but also impure and sardonic! This is just one of the subjective price one pays for combating corruption. Let's grasp the lesson in this 'unrelenting' struggle; "do not grow in the ways your fathers grew!" our intellectuality should not be aimed at 'possessive oppression' of the masses, rather 'possessive protection' of the masses! GREAT IFE!!! Signed: LORD BABS
FACULTY OF LAW

excuse you you were saying?
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by bimpekike(f): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2011
welcome back everyone in the house,eportal tell me dat u are no longer a student.pls what is happening to we freshers
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2011
Does it means dat u re no more a student. NOTE; It is Jamb dat gave us admission nt Oau. We ve paid 4 d tuition fee, accomodation, dept. charges, sug fees, we bought d textbooks, and more oda points why we cant be denied. We ar not d ones to bear d directly consequences if any. Try and google search "Oau students protest" , read many views on, JUST LETS KEEP ON PRAYING. Justice wil be done in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY. Amen.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Nairalane: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
Does it means dat u re no more a student. NOTE; It is Jamb dat gave us admission nt Oau. We ve paid 4 d tuition fee, accomodation, dept. charges, sug fees, we bought d textbooks, and more oda points why we cant be denied. We ar not d ones to bear d directly consequences if any. Try and google search "Oau students protest" , read many views on, JUST LETS KEEP ON PRAYING. Justice wil be done in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I PRAY. Amen.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by DrLawrenc(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
All you need to do is to call me,

FOR information concerning this year admission and post-ume. i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by richcol(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2011
@ Nairalane; I guess we have been given matric number. Remember wednesday was supposed to be our matric. And we cannot know the matric no until we resume
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by DrLawrenc(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2011

FOR information concerning this year admission and post-ume. i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by shomatth(m): 11:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
Dr.Lawrenc:

na wa o all dis qoal doctor.doctor we dey do runs.
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Codzydereel(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2011
Woooowww!!, Bienvenidos amigos!!, longest longest longest tym eva!!, hahaha, so we c again,eh?, lol, Missd y'all loads si, it turns out i'm admittd aftall, afta much hullaballoo 4rm d skul, i'll jus pass on d lil info i hav 4 anticipants, d last eva list is d shortfall list, it's bin compild&sent to Jamb in Abuja 4 confirmation den returned 2 d skul but it's yet to be uploaded on d eportal so kip ur eyes peeled, luckily enuf,my mum was in fct so she went to Jamb and saw the list, i dont want to be a wet blanket or anything but d shortfall list is 4 dose with very long legs or with contacts up the ladder or exceptional performances, you cant just have sat back and expected your name to pop up on the list, anyways,i can only just say goodluck, buena suerte!!, i guess i have a lot of time on my hands right now so i'm gonna be nairalanding for quite sometime, lol, nice meeting you all here again, hasta luego,
Re: Oau Admission List For The Year 2010/2011 Released! by Codzydereel(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2011
Woooowww!!, Bienvenidos amigos!!, longest longest longest tym eva!!, hahaha, so we c again,eh?, lol, Missd y'all loads si, it turns out i'm admittd aftall, afta much hullaballoo 4rm d skul, i'll jus pass on d lil info i hav 4 anticipants, d last eva list is d shortfall list, it's bin compild&sent to Jamb in Abuja 4 confirmation den returned 2 d skul but it's yet to be uploaded on d eportal so kip ur eyes peeled, luckily enuf,my mum was in fct so she went to Jamb and saw the list, i dont want to be a wet blanket or anything but d shortfall list is 4 dose with very long legs or with contacts up the ladder or exceptional performances, you cant just have sat back and expected your name to pop up on the list, anyways,i can only just say goodluck, buena suerte!!, i guess i have a lot of time on my hands right now so i'm gonna be nairalanding for quite sometime, lol, nice meeting you all here again, hasta luego,

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) / 2018 UTME: JAMB Bans Wristwatches, Pen, Spy Eyeglasses, USB, CD & More / Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.