Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,434 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election (5271 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Suspected Thugs For Disrupting APC Rally In Rivers / Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by 3rdeyeNigeria: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by worworbabe: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
None of Atiku's 28 children is campaigning for him and this one just lost his life for nothing. Tue!
Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by BiafransExposed: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
bkool7:
This is a big fat lie

Nobody was burned at Ago Palace

The commentator didn't even show any picture of the burned person. He just kept shouting, ' Good for him. '

Do I look like ipob that believes every poo?

Oga talk what u know somebody was burnt.

am posting a video of the raw jungle justice I can't post it on YouTube to avoid another ban. My monetization have been banned on YouTube for 3 months.

I'll post it on Facebook link here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by yemi1504: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
VISTIN:
I just cast my vote, went home to eat and come back for the counting.

Only for yours to set the entire thing on � fire

Earlier, some APC guys came and were intimidating us, insisting we must vote their candidates or there will be problems

State, ward and polling unit?
Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by 3kay945(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
BiafransExposed:

Oga talk what u know somebody was burnt.

am posting a video of the raw jungle justice I can't post it on YouTube to avoid another ban. My monetization have been banned on YouTube for 3 months.

I'll post it on Facebook link here

So the dude came back or how was he caught?
Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Oshin56:
if the sodiers failed to shoot I think jungle justice is the best

Very correct
Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by sonofElElyon: 1:07am On Feb 24, 2019
Below from a similar thread

Re: Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) by osuvicky(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23
I was there live, the guy was not killed or burnt, it was their okada that was burnt. The police took him away
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share
Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by JeffreyKinkade: 1:17am On Feb 24, 2019
APCsupporter:

What a shame. a once intelligent woman supporting such barbarism

Because she supports it, according to you o, she is no longer intelligent?
Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by Meliian(f): 1:25am On Feb 24, 2019
naijapips04:
I trust you my igbo brothers. If this is true, nice one.

do anyhow see anyhow. Nobody intimidates us, no one.

See this bastard? And you think you and your brothers will go scot free like that? Expect a retaliation.
Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by JerryGent1983: 1:27am On Feb 24, 2019
BiafrodExposed:
As posted by Eugene Emeka on Facebook by
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjZzJY2RtZI

Please watch this video hear the person recording narrating the event.
They did not burn any one alive they stoned one guy called Demola that was his motorcycle burning

Source eye witness
Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by Meliian(f): 1:28am On Feb 24, 2019
The whole of ipob will be eradicated in the whole of agor /okota vicinity soon. You don't play with fire o
Re: Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election by JerryGent1983: 1:29am On Feb 24, 2019
[quote author=JerryGent1983 post=76054006][/quote]they did not burn any one alive they stoned one guy called Demola but I don't know the state of his health now but that was his motorcycle burning in the video

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Bola Tinubu Adoring Aisha Buhari / Enugu Govt Praises Ifeanyi Alumona For Winning AFS Young Global Citizens Award / I Have Taken Enough From You. Peter Obi Rebuked Dino Melaye For Misbehaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.