Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Help! I Need Help With The Cheapest International Unis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! I Need Help With The Cheapest International Unis (192 Views)

Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? / JAMB Announced Cut-off Marks For 2018/19 Admission - Unis, Polys & Coes / Calculate 2017 Admission Aggregate With PostUtme into Unilag,OAU,UI &other Unis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need Help With The Cheapest International Unis by Michaeljnr225(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hey guys, didn't actually think anything good could still happen in this country till my elder sister's fiancee opted to sponsor my education overseas though it comes with the condition of it being less expensive. Willing to cover visa costs, tuition fees, feeding and everything else, he has asked me to look for the cheapest uni I can find ASAP. With no time on my hands (he wants me gone almost immediately.) and my little knowledge on such matters, I turn to you guys for help. Can anyone suggest any international uni with cheap tuition fees, preferably less than a mil? I'm to process my passport on Tuesday.

PS: English teaching uni's mostly, my sis dont want me spending any extra year studying a new language as it'd incure extra costs and she feels for him

(1) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Warn Against Exchange Of Money For Grades, Matriculates 6,574 / AE-FUNAI Vc Pledges Support To Host Community / Latest And Official Checkpoint 156-915.80 Dumps Pdf [2019/mar]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.