Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Bola Tinubu Said Concerning Bullion Vans In Driving Into His Compound - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Bola Tinubu Said Concerning Bullion Vans In Driving Into His Compound (928 Views)

What Bola Tinubu Must Do To Nigeria – Pastor Adeboye / Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans In The Eyes Of The Law By Lawrence Nnoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bola Tinubu Said Concerning Bullion Vans In Driving Into His Compound by efogator(f): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has denied alleged plans to rig the 2019 general elections by mobilising both money and electorate materials from his house at Bourdillion apartment in Ikoyi, Lagos.

Tinubu, shortly after casting his vote at his polling booth in Alausa, Lagos, said he has a right to his own money and not in custody of public funds.

A video making the rounds on social media showed bullion vans allegedly stuffed with either money or electoral materials, emerging from an apartment said to be Tinubu’s residence in Ikoyi.

Addressing reporters, Tinubu said: “Bullion vans, are those ballot papers? Where am I voting now? Is it my money or government’s money? I don’t work for government. I am not in any agency of government and let anyone come out to say I have taken any contract from the government of President Muhammadu Buhari of APC in the last five years. They should prove it.

“I am on my own and I am committed to my party. So, even if I have money to spend in my premises, what’s your headache? I don’t represent any government’s agency. If I have money, I’ll give it to whomever I like; to the people free of charge, as long as it is not to buy votes. So, who are those watching my house? They must be mischief makers,” he said.

Full report at: https://www.efogator.com/2019/02/what-bola-tinubu-said-concerning.html

Re: What Bola Tinubu Said Concerning Bullion Vans In Driving Into His Compound by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Money politics.

How did he make his money?
Re: What Bola Tinubu Said Concerning Bullion Vans In Driving Into His Compound by sammychimex(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
I thought they said no movement today how come the bullion vans moved without any issues from security operatives or was it carrying election observers?

1 Like

Re: What Bola Tinubu Said Concerning Bullion Vans In Driving Into His Compound by okosodo: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Story
Re: What Bola Tinubu Said Concerning Bullion Vans In Driving Into His Compound by DLuciano: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Saint Tinubu, one of Buhari's saints, others are saint Rotimi Amaechi, Saint Fashola, Saint Gandollar, Saint Babachir etc

1 Like

Re: What Bola Tinubu Said Concerning Bullion Vans In Driving Into His Compound by daddytime(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
As the Baba Alajo 1 of Lagos State, the bullion vans came to pay you homage first before proceeding to the CBN vaults.

What a strong and cunning man.
Re: What Bola Tinubu Said Concerning Bullion Vans In Driving Into His Compound by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Thief!

Money is sooooo big it came in bullion vans.

And Buhari is fighting corruption

How did you make the money?
Re: What Bola Tinubu Said Concerning Bullion Vans In Driving Into His Compound by SeunDobo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Bleep you how do you make the money ...wey bullion van dey carry

(1) (Reply)

PDP And Atiku Are Beating War Drum – Buhari Govt / Why Court Stopped Gov. Okorocha From Going To Senate / Breaking: Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Kalu, Gets Endorsement For Next Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.