Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/02/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/02/19 (213 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/02/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/11/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/02/19 by dallyemmy: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/02/19 by dallyemmy: 7:02am On Feb 24, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, February 24, 2019)

*Are You A Stumbling Block?*

1.Thank You, Father, for Your grace and mercy that have brought me this far in life, I am indeed very grateful, my daddy.

2.Thank You, Father, for always making all things work together for my good and favour, as I place my trust in You.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, in anyway I have shared Your glory, with You, by taking the place of the Holy Spirit, in decision making in Your church, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, give me an obedient and submissive spirit, that is willing to accept Your Will, instead of rejecting and rebelling against it, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, open my eyes to recognise anyway I am being a stumbling block to others, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let me never be a tool in the hand of the devil, to be used to discourage, persecute or pervert Your Will, in the life of any child of God, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, help me to quickly restitute my evil deeds of being a stumbling block to any innocent child of Yours, before the axe of Your judgement falls upon me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let every stumbling block that the enemies have placed on my way, be the stepping stone to my breakthroughs and miracles, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, go ahead of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and remove every stumbling block of the enemies, on his way, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name!

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/02/19 by dallyemmy: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2019
RCCG FASTING PRAYER POINTS – 24th February 2019 – PRAYER FOR THE 2019 LET’S-GO-A-FISHING

1. Praise and worship

2. Thank God for a new day and for the salvation of your soul

3. Let us give all the glory to God for the reality of the power of resurrection in RCCG mission. Matt. 28:1-4.

4. Let us thank God for using let’s Go A Fishing program to populate His kingdom. Acts. 2:37-47.

5. Pray for more strength for Daddy G O and all the Pastors, Ministers and workers, that God will use them mightily this 2019 “lets go a fishing’s”. Deut.33:25; Josh.14:11; 1Chron.29:12; Josh. 14:9.

6. Let us pray for divine visitation during all 2019 Easter and Christmas lets go a fishing all over the world. Ps.111:9; Ps.113:9-10; Gen.49:25.

7. Let us pray for unprecedented harvest of soul during this year lets go a fishing

8. Let us pray that the usual momentum that greets our lets go a fishing programme in the early days will return.

9. Let us pray for committed workers, who are willing to sacrifice by giving themselves wholly for the work of the kingdom

10. Pray that the soul will be followed up, disciple and remain

Personal Petition

(1) (Reply)

Leprosy Of Mind / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Saturday, March 9, 2019 / Man Cries Out As Church Burns Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.