Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (38975 Views)

Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Abia Decides:"we Deliver In Grandstyle"says Orji Kalu Wins Polling Unit Widely / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins Abia North Senate Seat - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Guestlander: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
My condolences to the Igbos and the Atikulators.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by xtremeTall(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
Some people go cry later tonight
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Kingjames(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Not surprised. I see Buhari winning 70 percent of votes in South East
I see am too

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
If APC wins Abia, we don't care.

ThievTA Orji has messed up Abia.

But ATIKU/OBI Issa Goal.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by phkka1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Orji Uzo Kalu should not deceive himself. The era of him going to the radio station to declare himself winner has come and gone. Wait for the overall results.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by jconsulting(f): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Honestly am disappointed in the Igbo people ,it is true they can never rule Nigeria, any Ibo that thinks a fulani man will hand over power to them is day dreaming

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by 3kay945(m): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Let's see the presidential result from that side.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
lonelydora:
Is there any contestant that won't win his PU?

Sanwo olu did not win his own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Senatorial votes.

Orji did not advertise Buhary votes.

Read clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Pajapaja: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Do you have the presidential result ?
That’s the senatorial I’m seeing up there

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Mikeraph: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Same old feathers..coming back for gluttonous looting
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by jikjimmy: 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
common,get ur senses back. Win 70 percent for wia?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by alsudaes1(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good one OUK

#sanwoolu_disappoints
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by ugotex85: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Orji Uzor Kalu wins in Senatorial election in his polling unit. Why didn't they release the Presidential result of the same until let's see?
Your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by brightalo17: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jfrankination:
Trust me Orji Uzor Kalu will only win in his Polling Unit. Abia people vote APC? lie lie
Shatap those who voted him na Ghana people abi?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by IbukunSangotola(m): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
teemanbastos:
NextLevel wins in reality

Articulating wins on social media?
RT lol
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Tejiri41: 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
kahal29:
https://mobile.twitter.com/thecableng/status/1099324493376425984
For presidential or national assembly. Don't confuse people here pls.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by nameo: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Guy,i predicted this clearly.i said he will clear bende lga and abia north for apc.ohh,am too much

Guy, calm down.

You are showing me his Senatorial result as a candidate in his unit in his village, what do you expect?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by donprinyo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
This is a big lie
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by dracosith(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
Let’s see the presidential result from that polling unit

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by balladin: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Are you awake or dreaming?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by nameo: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Naughtysite:
If APC wins Abia, we don't care.

ThievTA Orji has messed up Abia.

But ATIKU/OBI Issa Goal.

APC or APGA can win Abia in Gov tho it will be extremely difficult. PDP ought to lose the Gov here tho.

But in Presidential, they will be destroyed

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Bonjoro: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ode ni e
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by boxypane(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
OBASANJO'S WARD
APC garnered 87 votes in the presidential election while its main opposition party PDP secured 18 vo

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/just-in-buhari-wins-atiku-at-obasanjos-polling-unit/
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by Kronor(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Pls post it let me see it
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by PresidoAtikuGcf: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
toniobyke:

My dear, it's totally impossible for buhari to get 10% from the south east.

Those fools eeh, don't my them my brother, they think Igbos don't know the difference between presidential election and senatorial elections. Orji Uzor Kalu only delivered himself and these people are celebrating, why don't they show Presidential results, I'm sure Zombies will go nuts at once.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by vicdom(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
These people are just damned funny...they couldn't show us presidential election results in his polling unit. Just showing us senatorial. Its expected that he would win his unit since he's contesting for Senate seat. Just show us presidential election results in his unit grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by phawaaz: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
BORNO STATE 3. Gazabure Ward of Gubio
Maiduri
Pres - APC-38 PDP-12
Sen APC-39 PDP-12
Reps APC-35 PDP-13
Kingowa Pri Sch 1
Pres - APC-115 PDP-8
Sen APC-47 PDP-75
Reps APC-85 PDP-31
Kingowa Pri Sch 1
Pres - APC-70 PDP-49
Sen APC-75 PDP-49
Reps APC-45 PDP-24
Dunga 1
Pres - APC-67 PDP-15
Sen APC-48 PDP-36
Reps APC-61 PDP-22
Dungua 2
Pres - APC-83 PDP-8
Sen APC-69 PDP-23
Reps APC-66 PDP-24
Kuwa Shettimari
Pres - APC-43 PDP-3
Sen APC-32 PDP-14
Reps APC-32 PDP-16
Julwari
Pres - APC-41 PDP-12
Sen APC-34 PDP-19
Reps APC-30 PDP-22
Kachallari
Pres - APC-14 PDP-3
Sen APC-32 PDP-14
Reps APC-13 PDP-16
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by asawanathegreat(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Beware of fake results
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin by PresidoAtikuGcf: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
vicdom:
These people are just damned funny...they couldn't show us presidential election results in his polling unit. Just showing us senatorial. Its expected that he would win his unit since he's contesting for Senate seat. Just show us presidential election results in his unit grin cheesy

Hahaahaha don't mind them, they think we are zombies like them. Even if our choice candidate is in Hell party we will vote for him but if you are NOT our choice candidate even if you are in heaven part we won't touch you at all..
Orji Uzor Kalu delivered himself and these fools are masturbating on another Igbo man's personal Victory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Electoral Officer Rejects Results Of Rivers’ LGA Won By Buhari / Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers / Photo Of Governor Fayose With His Cute Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.