Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Same Boyfriend Who Flew Me To Dubai, Slept With My Friend-ella Mensah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Same Boyfriend Who Flew Me To Dubai, Slept With My Friend-ella Mensah (1621 Views)

Identical Twin Who Share The Same Boyfriend / Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Same Boyfriend Who Flew Me To Dubai, Slept With My Friend-ella Mensah by splendid22(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ella Mensah isn’t exactly a household name in Nigeria, but one to reckon with in Ghana, where she plies her trade.

The sexy and daring screen diva who started acting in 2008 said 2019 has been a great year for her so far.

In her words:” 2019 has been great, even though we are in the second month of 2019, everything has been great! This year really looks wonderful for me I must say I am really happy right now,” she told TheNewsGuru.

The irrepressible Ella, who dumped journalism for the glam world of make-belief, would later speak with TheNewsGuru on how her ex-boyfriend slept with her friend.

“Acting has really caused me two relationships; both men had a problem with me playing some roles and eventually asked me to quit acting which I refused! One even asked me to choose between him and my career and obviously I chose my career! Most African men are extremely jealous and can’t stand to see another man kiss their woman even in a movie! It’s sad though but I guess it is what it is”.

On how she was betrayed by her ex-lover, she said:” The same boyfriend who flew me out to Dubai and bought me a diamond ring also slept with my close friend”

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/boyfriend-flew-dubai-slept-friend-ella-mensah/

Re: The Same Boyfriend Who Flew Me To Dubai, Slept With My Friend-ella Mensah by greatnaija01: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
he discovered the best thing about her was only her BEAUTY AND SHAPE.... so he decided to have options....

she still doesn't get it

1 Like

Re: The Same Boyfriend Who Flew Me To Dubai, Slept With My Friend-ella Mensah by Liposure: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
I like dis chick bobby
Re: The Same Boyfriend Who Flew Me To Dubai, Slept With My Friend-ella Mensah by nosiebaba(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Stupid fools that think life revolves only around sex and money.

2 Likes

Re: The Same Boyfriend Who Flew Me To Dubai, Slept With My Friend-ella Mensah by nanakgh(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nobody knows her in Ghana. These oloshos pay bloggers to write nonsense about them to keep them in the news. This shameless woman brags about promiscuity like its something to be proud of. See her face like a reanimated corpse. You're funny if you think its only Nigerian bloggers thunder will fire.
Re: The Same Boyfriend Who Flew Me To Dubai, Slept With My Friend-ella Mensah by itspzpics(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
cool
Re: The Same Boyfriend Who Flew Me To Dubai, Slept With My Friend-ella Mensah by Mrbaz1: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
nanakgh:
Nobody knows her in Ghana. These oloshos pay bloggers to write nonsense about them to keep them in the news. This shameless woman brags about promiscuity like its something to be proud of. See her face like a reanimated corpse. You're funny if you think its only Nigerian bloggers thunder will fire.
challe we Bab... Easy man
Re: The Same Boyfriend Who Flew Me To Dubai, Slept With My Friend-ella Mensah by Gentleziggy(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2019
U are a baggage

(1) (Reply)

+18 Nigeria Doctor Caught Naked Twerking Infront Of A Patient / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs (18+ Photos / Nollywood Aneke Twins, Shares New Adorable Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.