Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Bumbum As Steps Out To Vote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Bumbum As Steps Out To Vote (4622 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Don Jazzy Rocked And Slapped Actress Mimi Bumbum As She Give Him A Hot Lap Dance / Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Bumbum As Steps Out To Vote by chiomarita: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
While performing her civic rights at Akwa-Ibom State, her State of origin, Nollywood actress, Ini Edo decided not to let her guards down.

Ini, stepped out in denims to join other Nigerians make the decisions on who yo govern the country for another four years.

She also wants to make sure her bumbum is another attraction..

See more photos @ https://pearlsnews.com/actress-ini-edo-steps-out-looking-sexy-to-caste-her-vote/

Re: Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Bumbum As Steps Out To Vote by maurinique4sure(f): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fulfilling her civic duty, nice one.
Re: Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Bumbum As Steps Out To Vote by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hmm her weave is dope tongue tongue
Re: Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Bumbum As Steps Out To Vote by penplus: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Correct
Re: Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Bumbum As Steps Out To Vote by itspzpics(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy wink smiley
Re: Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Bumbum As Steps Out To Vote by Lipslikecandy11(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
chiomarita:
While performing her civic rights at Akwa-Ibom State, her State of origin, Nollywood actress, Ini Edo decided not to let her guards down.

Ini, stepped out in denims to join other Nigerians make the decisions on who yo govern the country for another four years.

She also wants to make sure her bumbum is another attraction..

See more photos @ https://pearlsnews.com/actress-ini-edo-steps-out-looking-sexy-to-caste-her-vote/

Nah for swimming pool she wan go vote..!!! I tag this showing off..!!! ### I think u stand under me if u don't understand me...!!
Re: Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Bumbum As Steps Out To Vote by Gentleziggy(m): 12:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Lipslikecandy11:

Nah for swimming pool she wan go vote..!!! I tag this showing off..!!! ### I think u stand under me if u don't understand me...!!
her pooling unit dey inside d swimming pool
Re: Actress Ini Edo Shows Off Bumbum As Steps Out To Vote by Lipslikecandy11(m): 5:13am On Feb 24, 2019
Gentleziggy:
her pooling unit dey inside d swimming pool

I weak oooooo...!!!! Abi election dey hold in side water..!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Husband, I’m Single - Nollywood Actress, Cynthia Amaka Okeke Cries Out / The Nigerian Baby With The Highest IG Followers / Lady Seen Playing Video Game During Child Birth, Spark Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.