Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos (39238 Views)

Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / Ahmed Bakare: Southwest Contributed To Nigeria’s Problems By Voting APC In 2015 / Fayemi: Why I Didn’t Campaign For APC During Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Ahmed3rdjuly: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
sarrki:
The stabbed guy is a patriot

The big boys will make everyone feel alright

Sai Baba

Kaduna no dey there again, na Bauchi
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by ideynl1: 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
sarrki:

Sai Baba

Why not the big boys from south west? Is it that your region has no electoral strength? Can't you stand on your own?

You've finally given up on SW abi
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by OgbanjeProphet: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Sentimental reportage!
So for voting apc, fiiaam, they stab am?

Better let us know wetin really transpired before the stabbing.
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by ZikZikZik: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP and thuggery. Let dem try it in abraka na. If the cult leader and his boys will not die there.
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na by force?
Nawa o.
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Chukwurah003: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:
I can write that "I am sad about this development on Nairaland" BUT the truth is, I burst into laughter right here.

Lol. Delta is for PDP, please don't let any zombie make you feel otherwise. grin
Your life is no life. You are just a waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Prompto: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
The same way Igbos will not be allowed to vote in Ago palace Surulere and other. I am mobilizing to find if it was a Yoruba man the Igbos in Ago palace burnt alive. Mark this thread a thousand Igbo will be burnt alive if this is discovered to be true.

Jayson1:
I can write that "I am sad about this development on Nairaland" BUT the truth is, I burst into laughter right here.

Lol. Delta is for PDP, please don't let any zombie make you feel otherwise. grin
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by GreenArrow2: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:

Well, hopefully something like this happens to you or one of your dear ones in the near future so get to know how it feels.
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by ZikZikZik: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:

Delta is for PDP only because it has been mandated by force on the people. You can evidently see it here. Ordinarily nobody likes PDP expect the pastors and people sharing PDP money everywhere. Abraka is APC for life. If this shit happens there, my brother it’ll be bloody for the next two weeks
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by branhampaul: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
frankblinkz:
I swear this election isn't funny anymore.....
I did not vote because I know for sure my vote don't count,o only have my PVC Incase of anytime it's been required.

I wish Atiku wins.
but btw me and u we know Buhari is not Jonathan
let's just know that Buhari is still going to win,u vote or not....he's still ur president.
Just plan on how to move out this country shikena!!

Ignorance is your crown. It is so sad.
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by AllenSpencer: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

I heard that Ota pia-pia Is scarce! Majority of Atiku supporters are at the verge of dien! lipsrsealed o

No more ropes in the market sef. They have bought everything

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by jumobi1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
My people suffer.
These politicians don’t love you. Don’t send yourself to hell over them.
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP won't see this one o. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Baawaa(m): 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
When I said they should kill them all in Lagos some mumus open mouths,they were useless
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by stanliwise(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
frankblinkz:
I did not vote because I know for sure my vote don't count,o only have my PVC Incase of anytime it's been required.

I wish Atiku wins.
let's just know that Buhari is still going to win,u vote or not....he's still ur president.
who will then do anything about this country?
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by engrelvis(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
sarrki:

Sai Baba
another cult war loading
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Raskasal(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP owns those regions. But don't come and rant here if APC does same in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
Delta people and ice fish brain.

Why not leave the man to vote and vote your own person.

Very inferior set of people both in looks and personality.

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by engrelvis(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
frankblinkz:

I wish Atiku wins.
And u think if Atiku wins Nigeria will b better? Buhari n Atiku can't take Nigeria to d promise land.watch massive defection to winning party after election

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by figment232(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A man was stabbed during the presidential and national assembly elections today at Ward 6 in Urban area of Sapele, Delta state.

According to reports, the victim simply identified as Onos, a loyalist of the All Progressives Congress (APC) - was allegedly stabbed by a notorious cult leader during the voting exercise.

The cult leader allegedly led his boys to attack and stab Onos at the polling unit for voting for the opposition party in the state (APC).

The victim was rushed to the hospital on a motorbike as his current condition is yet to be known as at press time.

It was gathered the case has been registered at the Zone 5 police station in order to apprehended the culprits.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/cult-leader-stabs-man-for-voting-apc-during-the-elections-in-delta-photos.html
Maybe he collected money to vote PDPD
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by daninphilo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jayson1:

so u can laugh Dat man b stab for exercise his own on civic rite? animal u re when did u escape from zoo
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Dollabiz: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
oh
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Charly68: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Let them be killing themselves Buhari is winning this election by God's grace,he must finish the good works he has started ..
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by omoteacher(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

He stabs his fellow guy and still felt bossy. We are too coward in this country everyone saying make I mind own business. Look at his deadly face, just at the mention of SARS now he will turn baby.
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Victoriano(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wetin de make Delta and Rivers de so so support this PDP so tay na to stab person. Anger from people who used to collect free and lazy money wey Buhari stop indirectly na I'm de vex people. W
I wonder why we will mortgage our children 's future in Delta particularly for crumbs. So so keke and okada with very very few opportunities since pdp took over the state. Dirt everywhere, only pastors, pubs, hotels, drinking parlours and so so nonsense, Make una shine una eyes.

All the so called leaders in Delta and Rivers state that are keeping their children and loved ones in afflunce and abroad but using the common man who is not bright or who is very greedy to perpetuate their evil to ensure they continue to get their SHARE OF NATIONAL CAKE while leave the people there to suffer and drive keke and tailor work God will riot all of you out.

Harriet Tubman said: "I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Free money is not progress. cry
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by Victoriano(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
God will repay him with the level of his stupidity and evil.

omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

He stabs his fellow guy and still felt bossy. We are too coward in this country everyone saying make I mind own business. Look at his deadly face, just at the mention of SARS now he will turn baby.
Re: Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos by mikron(m): 3:12am On Feb 24, 2019
Jayson1:

u are happy and laughing he was stabbed? SMH for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole / Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.