Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos (1694 Views)

Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security / Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House / Edo Election: Voters Stop Thugs From Disrupting Election In Oredo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by moderatorr1: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Here is the brave @PoliceNG woman that rescued the presidential ballot box from being snatch by hoodlums at Ago palace way, ward 09 PU 006, Isolo, Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnu9ykxrV1c

Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by sarrki(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
PMB Defeats
OBJ, BUKOLA
AND ATIKU
in their individual Polling Units...������

5 Likes

Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by Tufunky: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
q
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by bobbyvalentino(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
That's good
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by lamidex(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Good one
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by olasaad(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Where is madam Dolapo Badmus

1 Like

Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by KevMitnick: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Well-done ma'am. I hope you are rewarded for your gallantry. I trust my male olokpa, they will gbera before you say Jack Robinson...
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by fallout87: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tinubu paid them to cause havoc.

It's a shane how these people will refuse Nigeria to grow, then turn around an complain about suffering as if they aren't enabling or playing their part in it.
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by basmur(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
UNTO THE NEXT LEVEL

1 Like

Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by BOOMnaija(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
H
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by MistaCode(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
sarrki:
PMB Defeats OBJ, BUKOLA AND ATIKU in their individual Polling Units...������
But is this Election or War front from your perspective
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by MistaCode(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
sarrki:
PMB Defeats OBJ, BUKOLA AND ATIKU in their individual Polling Units...������
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by franchasng: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
I love Yorubas so much and that is why it hurts me whenever I see them going the way of northerners.....

My dear Yorubas, please come back and let us unite and transform Nigeria, we are brothers cry cry

Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by daddytime(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
Commendable...more pips to her shoulders
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by sarrki(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
MistaCode:

It’s not war

But we want to make statement to the 3 leaders that Nobody cares about them again
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by MistaCode(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
sarrki:

It’s not war

But we want to make statement to the 3 leaders that Nobody cares about them again
God knows I may never come out to vote for anybody from this year henceforth, even if it's my father/relatives contesting for any post, This Country has mental issues

1 Like

Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by MistaCode(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
franchasng:
I love Yorubas so much and that is why it hurts me whenever I see them going the way of northerners.....

My dear Yorubas, please come back and let us unite and transform Nigeria, we are brothers cry cry
It's well, Nigeria can never work, going by the things i saw and witnessed today perhaps NK is right about one thing, We can never be one Nigeria
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by mrpatozky(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
I am pretty sure she won't be rewarded for this brave act

I hope she stays safe
Re: See The Brave Police Woman That Stopped Thugs From Carrying Ballot Box In Lagos by adamjohns092: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Hey guys, check this one article, it could be very useful for you.
https://www.gmotrading.com/en/article/what-is-pip

(1) (Reply)

After Stealing 25,000 USD From My Client, I Want To Be The Speaker Of House / Nigerian Soldier's Gun Almost Costs Him His Life, Gun Seizes Fire At Warfront / Ekweremadu's Attire Straight Disrespectful To The Ibos. He Deserved Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.