Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,354 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results (36996 Views)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / Osun Rerun Updates: Thugs Chased Voters Away Off The Village In Orolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by frankblinkz(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Truly BUBU is not JOHNNY. That's a military power working..... wetin u want do... fight soldier?

I go talk am again and again..even though e go pain me and u...hear it now BUBU CANT LOOSE ELECTION..find way travel out of this country.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rigging things
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by Passionate888: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jonathan really tried

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by Emmasnoop(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
[
Because the useless president planned all this things very well.

quote author=nelronaldo post=76046943]Why are we not hearing about soldier brutality in the North?[/quote]
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by baralatie(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Achorise:
Jonathan wherever you are,I’m sorry for not believing in you.
that is too late for now

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by Emmasnoop(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Thurder fire your mouth

quote author= post=76046870]SAI BABA ALL THE WAY [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by Guyman02: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76046870:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

'HIS' hereby? shocked
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by koolgee(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
And what's the essence of chasing them
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by DivinePips123: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ok..
Kindly check out our offering and success story here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
It's so amazing.
Cheers.
smiley
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by GMIS: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Inspite of Who ever wins which position in this Election, if we don't up grade all our biometrics collected by INEC to FULL ELECTRONIC Voting, Like our Bank account with online- world wide usage, there by making Printed paper in the hands of Politicians and thugs absolutely useless we are in for Biger and Bigeer Drama and unnecessary loss of lives in every Elections cycle and more and more Billions will be bugdeted for millions who are turning 18+ , factori g chaotic logistics, lack of manpower , organisational skills or sabeutuer...this is certainly not Sustainable...
# NationalAssemblyFullElectronicvotinglawforinec

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by myettiallah: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76046870:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY
Amen! Ma grin
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by countryfive: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
mysportdab:
Too Bad

Some people despite d fact that they know buharis hand is involved will come here to say said baba

May God reward them all for supporting evil

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2019
myettiallah:

Amen! Ma grin
Yeesss Sir! cheesy
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by bayelsaowei(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Achorise:
Jonathan wherever you are,I’m sorry for not believing in you.
ona never see anything.. by the time we slip into a civil war you guys would miss gej the more.. i just dey watch wetin dey happen..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
What a fvcked up country. Now, tell me why any reasonable person would regard Nigeria as a DEMOCRACY. A country that is only known as the most populous country in Africa and nothing more of substance.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76046870:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY
You're seeing all these atrocities and you're still shouting Sai Baba? may providence lead your life the way Buhari is leading this country

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

You're seeing all these atrocities and you're still shouting Sai Baba?
may providence lead your life the way Buhari is leading this country
Amen and Amen in Jesus name.

May providence lead your life the way PDP led this country for 16 years.
If you can't say Amen to that, you know what you are!
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
post=76048618:

I was really hoping you'll say amen to this prayer and you did. Thank you for that. We just needed your consent first

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by BiafraIsFree: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2019
Nigerians electorates are completely cowards. These same cowardice Nigerians were yapping when unarmed Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB family members were attacked by this same Nigeria forces with armored tanks and fighter jets in codenamed operation Python dance.

Cowardice Nigerian electorates. grin

Common votes cowardice Nigerians can't protect.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by BiafraIsFree: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2019
post=76048618:

Ndi zoo don't love themselves.

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by msylva2147(m): 12:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Guyman02:
Soldiers have created so much havoc in this election to the point that they are no longer needed for elections in accordance with the constitution.
They should not be in anywhere close to election venues except to maintain security along the roads only
To enable you go and snatch ballot box I guess.
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by msylva2147(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
Nigerians electorates are completely cowards. These same cowardice Nigerians were yapping when unarmed Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB family members were attacked by this same Nigeria forces with armored tanks and fighter jets in codenamed operation Python dance.

Cowardice Nigerian electorates. grin

Common votes cowardice Nigerians can't protect.
Go and sit down if you don't know the meaning of armed men, I was in Aba that faithful week and I saw how the ipobians were killing people you are here making noise. ndi ara.
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by sakssey23: 1:44am On Feb 24, 2019
nelronaldo:
Why are we not hearing about soldier brutality in the North?

Because nah we - we : Hausa - Hausa !!!

Youths wake up!!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by Jaysey(f): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2019
This happened in my very eye A soldier seized someone's phone because she was making video.
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by BiafraIsFree: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
msylva2147:
Go and sit down if you don't know the meaning of armed men, I was in Aba that faithful week and I saw how the ipobians were killing people you are here making noise. ndi ara.

International observers looking at citizens of federal republic of the zoo.

Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by fennels007(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
Suffer suffer

post=76046870:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY
Re: Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results by Rawhumper(m): 2:42am On Apr 02, 2022
Are you still saying this?

Hahaha why are you so damn silent?

When we and others were telling you guys, you thought it was political or out of hatred.

Now it has dawned you and your likes....

quote author= post=76046870]SAI BABA ALL THE WAY [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSCDC Officer Joins In Looting Of Palliatives / Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.